Status: Co-written!

If I Could Grow Wings.

4

I woke up the next day, and of course the first thing I did was open tumblr. Obsessed, much? Of course.

Right away I noticed another message, from none other than Frank. Ugh, that kid's adorable.

No shit lol. Quite? Damn boy, you fancyyy. God I'm awkward. I already said that. That makes it even more awkward, I think. Woops? Gah. What's up?

I smiled. Like I said, adorable. Fucking adorable. I don't think I've met anyone more awkward on tumblr.

I pulled out my blackberry curve and looked at the time, 11:18AM. I've been sleeping since 7 yesterday. Woah. I didn't spend the whole night on tumblr, for once.

I decided that I'd go make some breakfast/lunch.. Brunch? Yes, brunch.. I'd make some brunch after I typed a reply for Frank.

Hahahaha, wellllll I just woke up and I'm about to make bacon and eggs! I fucking love eggs. You're so awkward, it's cute. Don't mind my flirting bahahaha. You? Oh.. And you should give me your MSN. I'd like that. :)

I sent it and left my laptop open, walked up the stairs to the kitchen and smiled. Mom and dad are still in bed!

I walked to the fridge and then heard giggling from the living room. I walked to the door that lead from the kitchen to the living room, opened it and saw Mikey sitting on the couch watching Saturday morning cartoons.

Fucking weird 14 year old.

I sighed and turned around, when Mikey yelled, "Gerard!"

I turned around again, and faced Mikey.

"Yes, Michael?"

"Make me breakfast."

I rolled my eyes and walked back into the kitchen. Fucking kid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah, fast updates!
Comment comment comment!
I love reading your comments, and I'm sure Jasmine does too.
Jasmine is not a comment whore like me, though.. Yet. She'll learn.
I'd love to know what you guys think of this so far. :)
She gave me the bright idea of posting dates when we update. Smart.

-Daniella. <3