Status: Co-written!

If I Could Grow Wings.

5

“Frank, dear, wake up now, get up!” I opened my eyes, to the sunlight shining in my window. Cursing the curtains for not being fully shut, and cursing my mum for waking me up I sighed.

“Frank!”

“I’m up! I’m up!” I sat up in my bed; my feet touched the cold floor. A shiver ran up my spine from the coldness of the floor.

“Good, you have 20 minutes to get ready!” My Mum walked away and I stood up from my bed, walking over to my closet. ‘What should I wear today?

I grabbed my famous red shirt with the saying ‘Homophobia Is Gay’ on it in black sharpie, my tightest black jeans and my converse. I straightened my hair and put a thin line of eyeliner on.

“Frank!” my mum yelled once again. I looked at myself one last time and zoomed down the steps, tripping over my own to feet. Of course my clumsy trait has to show up now. I groaned as I fell down the last two steps, and hit the ground. I lay there for a second or two, before standing up and shaking off the pain in my hand.

“I’m leaving now Mum.” I grabbed my messenger bag and keys, and left the house, shutting the door behind me.

“Hey, look there’s the fag!” called Chris. Chris was one of my enemy’s. The worst one, too, he had his hair cut in the “Justin Bieber” style, but a darker brown-ish color, with blue-green eyes, and olive skin. He was Italian like me, and I hated it.

Ignoring him, and his “crew” I continued on to school. Halfway to school, I realized I didn’t reply to Gerard and couldn’t wait to get to school to reply to him, so I sped up my walking to get there faster.

By the time I got to school, I was breathing heavily, and I felt like my lungs were going to collapse. But I still sped up the steps, nearing tripping on my face, because of the rude preps sitting on the steps of the school.

I ran straight to the computer lab, and sat at the first computer I saw. Quickly I signed into my Tumblr, and went to Gerard’s page, clicked the ‘Send Message’ button and started replying to him.

Did you have a good night’s sleep? I don’t really like Bacon, I’m a vegetarian. Thanks Gerard. Oh, believe me I won’t mind it. ;) shortymcmidget@hotmail.com.. Add me. :) <3. I’d love to talk to you more than once a day.

I sighed contently and hit send. I signed out, closed the web page, and walked out the classroom. Is it weird to be feeling like this after only talking to Gerard a couple of times? I feel as if I’ve known him forever, and it’s not even awkward talking to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO sorry it took forever for me to write this. I had major writer's block. and then my laptop charger broke and so I couldn't finish it til I got a new one.

I want to dedicate this chapter to the lovely Ashley She is my twin best friend, and if it weren't for her, I'm sure this would have still not been updated. So everyone go thank her for getting me to finish this chapter!!!

Hope you enjoy Frank's clumsy self. And BTW Chris is a real person, and if anyone knows who he is, tell me, and I will dedicate the next chapter I write to the person who guesses right. <3

xoxo
Jasmine.