Status: Co-written!

If I Could Grow Wings.

6 (Part 1)

By the time I got home, my mom was at work, and the dinner was cold, left in the microwave for a while. After school I visited the library for my research paper on music, so far the paper was going good, but I was drawing blanks here and there, and having to start from scratch every now and then. My thoughts went back to earlier during lunch, 6th period.

“So, Frank, my Dad tells me he saw your mom going to dinner with a ‘Frank Iero’ on Friday night at my Dad’s restaurant.”

My eyes just about bulged out of my head, and my thoughts were going at least ten times faster than normal. I couldn’t even tell what my mind was thinking right that second. I just remember, getting punched in the face next, and shoved in a locker. After Chris and his “crew” laughed their asses off at me, they walked away, and I was then stuck in the locker, God knows whose locker, for the whole of lunch and some of last period.

Finally, after falling asleep for about an hour, I heard a voice outside the locker, waking me up. My eyes opened just as the locker door swung open. I’ll admit, I was a little afraid of who owned the locker, but once I saw who, I knew I was fine.

First thing I saw was the long black hair, straightened to perfection, then his amazing brown eyes, and pale white skin. He wore a white shirt that said ‘Music Is My Business’ and black skin tight jeans, that looked perfect on him. Destery wouldn’t hurt me at all, we were in the same Math class last year, and we had Environmental Science this year. We found we had some things in common, so we became, not quite friends, but acquaintances, we talked every now and then. Walking passed each other in the hallway; we’d stop and ask how life was going? If either of us had girlfriends, what new comics we had, what new movies we saw, stuff like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay Ashley really motivates me to write this. So once again go thank her for getting me to write this chapter, AND I already have another chapter written, which I will be posting on Tuesday, and Daniella should be updating either on Thursday or after Thursday.

Hope you enjoy this chapter, and sadly no one got the character Chris correct. :( But let's see if you guys can guess who Destery is!! I think I know one person who reads this story that will get it right, but we'll see. :P

Also, comment if you want. I love reading your comments they make me smile. :D

Also here's thanks to
cemetery
for the help. I kinda rushed the last chapter, so I didn't even realize like every sentence started with 'I'. I'll be sure to not do that again. :)

xoxo
Jasmine.