Status: completed

Friends With Benefits

One-Shot

We were laying on Dahvie's bed watching TV together when out of nowhere he leaned over and kissed me. This wasn't really unusual for us. Being guys, we have natural urges that we need to take care of…but also as guys, we are lazy and don't really want the drama of having a significant other. Dahvie and I have sort of made an unspoken deal that whenever we feel a little lonely we can use each other to relieve that loneliness.

Usually it's just cuddling when we're together or sleeping in the same bed so we have someone to hold as we fall asleep. Sometimes we do make-out but nothing further than that. Although I won't deny wishing that we could take it further.

I first realized I felt like this one night when Dahvie asked to share a bed with me. I had never minded before so of course I automatically agreed to it. As he began to fall asleep I stroked his hair absent-mindedly and began thinking about our relationship. He started snoring softly and I smiled as he cuddled into me. I kept thinking about how much I admire him and soon that turned to thoughts of him as a person. Before I realized it I thought of how much I love him. When I finally realized my own feelings I was a bit scared to say the least. I turned and stared at his sleeping body in horror and wondered how I could be in dark about my own feelings for this long.

I sprang up out of the bed and stumbled to the bathroom. I was absolutely freaking out and I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs until my throat went raw. The moment I realized how I felt, it seemed like all the passion and power that had laid hidden under the surface came rushing to my mind. My heart was racing and I was in a cold sweat. I splashed water in my face and looked into the mirror. I tried to sort out all my feelings and why they came to light now.

After a few minutes, I calmed down and began to think rationally. I thought of everything we had been through together and it finally made sense how I could love him. If I wrote down all the qualities I wanted in a partner, then Dahvie fitted all of them perfectly. On paper it sounded like we were already meant to be.

I finally accepted that I loved him and once I admitted that, though only in my mind, I felt at peace once again. I found what was missing in my life even though he had been there all along.

I made my way back to bed and crawled in with my back to him. Although I accept how I feel, I can't face him…at least not yet. When I laid down I thought I was home-free but he sat up slightly and rubbed his eyes. "Jayy," he spoke tiredly, "are you ok? You left in rush like you were about to shit your pants."

"Eloquent as ever, aren't you Dahvie? But yeah I'm fine. I just had to go really bad."

He mumbled out an "Ok" and laid back down. His arm snaked over my waist and pulled me in closer. "You're practically falling off the edge" he pointed out. I blushed as I realized how close his dick was in relation to my ass. I also realized that because I still was not ready to face him, I subconsciously was trying to put distance between us. I scolded myself for being this childish and started arguing in my mind. You know you're a little crazy when you argue with yourself cause either way you're gonna lose.

As I called myself an immature bitch, I was interrupted by Dahvie's snoring once again. I agreed to a truce between myselves and finally fell asleep.

As the weeks went on little things he did that I had never thought about before made me blush and clam up when we were together. It got better with time but my feelings kept building. It also didn't help that around this time Dahvie began initiating more and more make-out sessions.

I didn't really mind them while they lasted but afterwards I felt a little empty. I tried to curb this feeling by cuddling with him more, like we were a real couple, but that didn't always help. Oh, well. Guess I just have to live with it now. I don't want to risk freaking him out by telling him how much these moments mean to me.

Tonight when he kissed me though, it was different from the others. It just felt a little more intimate than usual. The kiss had caught me by surprise but I quickly melted into it, enjoying the lingering taste of chocolate he had eaten earlier. The hand on my face slowly traveled down to my neck and played with my hair. He moved it further down my arm to my own hand and entwined our fingers.

My heart leaped with joy and I silently wished we could just lay frozen like that. He disentangled his fingers once again and laid his hand on my hip. Gently he pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me. A secret fetish of mine has always been to be dominated even though I usually overpower others in relationships. Being completely submissive to him sent shockwaves down my spine and straight to my groin.

I stifled a small groan and he kissed me harder and more passionately. I'm not sure what had gotten into him tonight but I loved every minute of it! I soon got caught up in the feelings and grabbed his hips. I thrust upwards sporadically and tried to do anything to increase the pleasure. My grip tightened and he must have felt my erection grinding into him because he gasped lightly into the kiss.

I shoved my tongue into his mouth to get more of his delicious taste and mindlessly sped up my thrusts. I pulled his hips down closer, completely lost in waves of ecstasy that occurred every time I brushed against him. I guess he got freaked out because grabbed my wrists and pulled them off his hips. He then held them above my head which due to my fetish, sent my hormones into a frenzy.

Without warning I released into my pants with a low, earsplitting moan. My hips still ground into his as my orgasm slowly ebbed away. When it finally died I reopened my eyes that I hadn't even noticed had shut. My face heated up as my own eyes connected with his beautiful chocolate brown ones. I couldn't think of anything to say, I mean how do you explain to your straight best friend that you're head over heels in love with him and had just creamed yourself because he was kissing you?

He still hadn't moved off of me so I guess he was in shock of what had just happened. His arm moved and I shut my eyes tightly and flinched, expecting him to hit me. I know that was just plain stupid because Dahvie would never hit me but it was a reflex and I couldn't control it. He began moving and I felt the bed shift so I thought he was leaving. That thought alone made me feel worse than if he had hit me. I loved him so much and having him walk out on me would absolutely shatter my heart.

Instead, he readjusted himself and brought his hand back up to my face. I shut my eyes even tighter and refused to open them but then I felt his thumb caressing my cheek. I opened my eyes again at his gentleness looked at him questioningly and afraid.

"You really liked that, huh?" he asked softly. I cast my eyes away from him and felt my face burning once again. "Mmm?" he asked again. I stuttered, still unable to look at him and quietly whispered "y-yes" so low I could barely hear it.

My eyes closed once again but reopened when he shifted his position. Very plainly I could feel his own erection against my now growing one. I looked into his eyes questioning what was happening. Breathlessly he whispered into my ear "What are you gonna do about my problem now?"

My eyes went wide and I tried to remove my wrists from where his remaining hand still had me in an iron grip. "Uh uh," he whispered deviously into my ear, "you didn't use your hands before so you don't get them now."

My cock twitched at his dominance and he chuckled as he felt my erection straining once again against my tight jeans. I whimpered out pathetically, begging to be touched by him. His free hand moved down to the wet denim of my jeans and rubbed against me teasingly. I arched into him and let out a quiet groan. He tightened his grip on my wrists and told me to lie still. My cock throbbed again and I was sure he felt it in his hand. I saw him smirk out of my lidded eyes before whispering, "I knew it…"

He squeezed around my dick tightly and my hips thrust forward instinctively. He quickly moved his hand from my crotch to my chest and pushed me back against the bed. I whimpered once again at his controlling behavior and begged him with my eyes for more. His smirk grew and commanded harshly in my ear "Don't you fucking move or else."

A small moan escaped my lips but I kept my hips still. It took everything I had not to move but somehow I did it because I knew something better was coming. With one hand still holding my wrists he moved across me to his dresser on the side of the bed and dug around in the drawer. I turned my head to see but he barked back "What did I just fucking say, bitch?"

I trembled slightly, loving every second of his new domineering attitude and let out yet another begging moan. "Please, Dahvie…hurry! I need it so bad!" I could feel myself leaking and straining painfully against the front of my pants. On my stomach I could feel his own erection before he moved back on top of me. He released my wrists from his tight grip but almost immediately I felt cold metal replace his deceivingly soft and warm hands.

I forgot his previous warning and looked up at the cuffs chaining my hands to the bars on his headboard. Just as I got a good look at them I felt those soft hands roughly grab my face and force me to look at him. His smirk was gone but a hint of it still remained under his harsh façade. "You didn't listen to me," he spoke menacingly, "now it's time for punishment."

My eyes went wide as he spoke and I nearly came again. He saw the pleasure riding over my face and smirked once again, though this time it showed much more of his evil intentions. He trailed his free hands down my chest and stopped to tease my nipples. I struggled not to move but it was becoming increasingly difficult. As he moved to the bottom of my shirt, he lifted it up as far as he could until my restrained arms stopped it. He kissed around my stomach and slowly bit his way up my chest. He captured my right nipple with his teeth and sucked forcefully. I bit my lip hard and shut my eyes as tight as I could.

I felt his hands teasing my hard on through my pants before unbuttoning them and sliding them completely off. As his soft hands grabbed my shaft and pumped, my head flew back against the bars. He teased me for a bit and I was soon lost in the growing pleasure. Then I felt a tightening around my base and balls. My eyes flew open and I looked down to see what he had done.

I gasped as I saw the cock and ball tie around my member. I looked up to Dahvie's devilish smirking face and felt him tighten it even further. I looked helplessly at him and finally understood what he meant by punishment. No one else I had been with had ever done this to me, I only did it to them for my own amusement but now I see just how much torture it truly was.

I throbbed again but it was painfully restricted and Dahvie saw that. He looked up to me and gave me the most seductive and devious look before lowering his head down to my aching cock. He licked up and down teasingly and told me to watch every minute of it. Slowly he wrapped his luscious lips around me until he hit the cock tie and slid back up. Over and over he went down on me and sucked more forcefully each time. I knew if I didn't have this tie on I would have burst long ago.

He pulled off a final time and left my dick coated in saliva. He blew coolly on it and smiled as my head flew back again at the sensation. He stripped off his own shirt and pants and then sat across my stomach. He placed each leg on either side of me to cage me in, thus preventing me from moving. He grabbed my face roughly again and growled out "Watch" in my ear.

He slid his left hand down to his nipple and tweaked it as his right hand began to pump his member slowly. I first watched his hand as he sped up but then I focused on his beautiful face contorted with increasing pleasure. Just watching him get himself off was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. I had caught a glimpse a few weeks ago not long after I figured out I liked him. His back was to me so I couldn't see his face but I could see his hand very clearly. I'm not sure how long he had been going at it but as I walked down the hall, I noticed his door was open slightly and I peeked in. I heard small moans and saw his hand pumping as fast as it seemed possible. Barely two minutes went by before he released and spurted everywhere. I sprinted back to my room and replayed the scene over in my head. As I rubbed and teased myself, I replaced his hand with own, and then my mouth. I came with his name on my lips and imagined him next to me. I thought I heard a small noise outside my door but I figured it was just the house creaking and left it as that.

Now that I had this beautiful man in front of me, I wanted nothing more than to touch him. Forgetting my restraints, I tried to move my hands but was soon stopped. He saw my failed attempts to move and smiled before continuing with the show. He moved his left hand to my mouth and demanded "Suck."

I quickly enclosed my mouth around his fingers and sucked and licked as if it where his dick in my mouth. His head flew back, probably imagining the same thing, as he sped up his movements and tightened his grip. He moaned shamelessly and then slipped his fingers out of my mouth. He brought them to my entrance and slipped two in at once. I had done this before so it didn't take me long to get used to the feeling. He stretched me as far as he could and then slid in a third finger. As he thrust them in and out I felt his middle finger brush against my prostate. I screamed out loudly and my hips flew up.

He smirked and brushed that spot again but this time with more pressure. I gave the same reaction and desperately asked him to remove the tie. He shook his head with a feigned innocence as if he had no idea what it was doing to me.

A few more teasing strokes for both of us and then he stopped. He withdrew his fingers and moved his body up to my chest. His massive dick was right in front of me and I looked up at him. His eyes softened slightly and he brought a hand up to stroke my cheek. "Get it nice and wet now," he whispered seductively in my ear. Eagerly I practically inhaled his dick and began sucking. Gently he fucked my mouth and I felt him hit the back of my throat. I could barely breathe but I loved it this way. His hips rocked as he moved in and out of my mouth and his hand continued to caress my cheekbone. Through lidded eyes he spoke breathlessly "God, you look so hot right now. I could fuck your mouth like this forever but we have better plans to attend to."

He slid out a final time but as he did I flicked my tongue against his tip. He shuddered at the feeling and I loved that I was the cause of it. He moved back down me and placed himself at my entrance. Slowly he slid in and my back arched off the bed. His tip brushed my prostate and I screamed out in ecstasy. He pushed in further and then pulled out almost enough to come completely out. He slammed back in and continued to do so, increasing his pace and force with each slam. I screamed his name at the top off my lungs and felt my climax building. The cock and ball tie was painfully tight now and I needed to release so fucking bad.

"D-Dahvie! P-Please! Let me cum…I need it so bad! Please!" I begged him. I was ready to cry at how bad I needed this. He moved his hand to my dick but instead of removing the tie right away, he fucking teased me! "Dahvie!" I cried out exasperatedly. I was starting to gasp now as if I were going to start sobbing. "Please!" I begged pathetically.

He smirked widely letting his teeth show and a canine poking out, "I told you that you were going to be punished. Have you learned your lesson now?"

"Yes!" I screamed out. A stray tear was threatening to fall.

"Are you going to do what I say from now on?" he asked calmly.

I nodded quickly and let out a breathless "yes."

He slowly removed the tie as he saw my complete submissiveness to him. He leaned up to my ear as he played with me and slammed in harder, assaulting my prostate each time, "Good, because you're my bitch now and I'm going to work your body anyway I see fit to make you scream my name to the heavens. And now I'm gonna make you come so fucking hard you see stars and ears pop because I know your secret. I know you can't resist being dominated." He licked the shell of my ear then whispered with more demanding force that I had ever heard before, "Now cum you fucking slut!"

Once I heard that, I blew my load so hard it almost hurt. He continued to slam into me, hitting my prostate dead on making me scream so loud I think I actually felt my throat rip a little bit. He smiled at my reaction and released hard and deep into me. A few more thrusts and then he slid out and kissed me with all the passion from before. He pulled back and grabbed the covers over us before cuddling against my chest. I knew he was tired as fuck and I was too but that didn't stop him from whispering to me "You really are my bitch now and later I'll prove it, but for now let's just sleep." I chuckled as he still kept that domineering persona but before he fell asleep I asked him, "How long have you known I liked you?"

"Since I found you jacking off to me after you saw me masturbating in my room."

I blushed as I realized there really was someone watching me that day and it wasn't just my imagination. He spoke sleepily "Don't worry, I was thinking of you when I was going at it too. That's why I kept instigating more make-out sessions, so something like this would happen. But I thought it'd happen sooner to be honest." I smiled as I looked down and saw him finally falling asleep. Then I remembered…

"Wait, Dahvie, wake up! You forgot to unlock the cuffs!" He started snoring.

"Shit."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.