Status: completed

Just a Walk in the Park

One-Shot

It's a warm and breezy night here in Virginia. We had finished our venue just an hour ago but we still had excess energy left over. I suggested to Jayy that we take a walk around the town and he agreed without any hesitation. It was about 1 in the morning I think and the only light was the street lamps.

We followed them randomly and eventually found ourselves at a park. I can't remember the last time I've been to one. It must have been years ago. Nonetheless I felt a childlike joy as I ran to the swings. I immediately hopped on one and tried to go as high as I could. While swinging I saw Jayy standing with his arms crossed and smile across his face. He was shaking his head at me and looked like he was trying to hold back a laugh.

As I watched him I became entranced and lost my focus on the swings. My hands came loose from the chains and as I reached the peak of my swing, the force pushed me off. I landed about 5 feet from the swings and into the recycled tire mulch that surrounded the area. Jayy immediately came running over to me with a worried expression on his beautiful face.

"God, Dahvie! Are you ok?" he asked me in a rush and quickly glancing me over for any cuts. "You hurt anywhere?" His warm hands roamed my body as he continued his inspection for any scrapes or forming bruises. I blushed at the contact and lowered my head hoping my hair would fall over my face and hide it. In small voice I told him I was fine, though just a bit dirty. He brought a finger under my chin and tilted my head up to look at him.

His other hand brushed back my hair, exposing my bright red face. I silently prayed we were far enough from the lamps so the night would conceal my blush. He used his thumb to brush off the dirt from my face and then lightly kissed my cheek. My blushed darkened and he spoke again, "Please don't ever scare me like that again."

I mumbled out a sorry and shrunk back from him like a scared kitten. I hated making him worry about me. I'm older and he's still a teen. I should be taking care of him, not the other way around! I drew my knees close to me and he continued to squat next to me. Neither one of us knew what to say so we sat in silence. I couldn't bear to look at his face and possibly see that caring and concerned expression.

I glanced around and found a merry-go-round just a few feet away. To distract both of us I grabbed his wrist and led him to it. I made him sit down and began to push it with all my might. Once it was going as fast as I could make it go, I ran along beside it and jumped on. Jayy was screaming wildly and I looked over to see a huge smile on his face. Just seeing him happy made my heart flutter.

As the speed slowed down we stumbled off beside each other. My head was spinning and I'm sure he wasn't any better off. I tried to walk towards him but I tripped and fell on top of him. As I realized what happened I felt my face heat up once again. He was underneath me but didn't move to push me off or get up. He just stared up at me with a look in his eyes. I tried to push myself off of him but he grabbed my waist and kept me on top of him. I asked him what he was doing but instead of answering he lowered his hands to cup my ass.

I gasped and blushed even deeper. My eyes went wide and I wasn't sure what to say. He seemed to know what to do instead and pulled my pelvis closer to his. Very clearly I could feel his hard-on against my thigh. I felt myself growing and he smiled at me. Embarrassed, I lowered my head away from him and felt as if my blush was never going to go away. He brought a hand up to my face and turned it to meet his. He gave me a sweet kiss on the lips and gently licked at my bottom lip. I let him in and his tongue swiped across the roof of my mouth and sent chills down my spine. His tongue found mine and lightly flicked against the tip. I shivered at the sensation and he moaned when my erection brushed against his.

All at once I realized what was happening between us and I freaked out. I don't know why because I wanted this so bad and it seemed like he did too. I guess it was because he's the first and only guy I've liked so I was basically a virgin when it came to this. I pulled off from him and ran. I made it to the slide on the other side of the park before Jayy caught up with me. As he came up in front of me I backed into the side of the structure. I must have looked like a cornered rabbit because his eyes softened as soon as he saw me.

He took a step closer and I backed myself in as far as I could and shut my eyes tightly. I felt his hands on my hips and my arms flew up defensively. I guess it was a fight-or-flight response. He sighed and placed his hands on my arms and slowly pushed them aside. I only resisted slightly then just gave in. I didn't look at him because I was ashamed I had ran away. He seemed to sense this and laced his fingers with mine. He asked me softly why I ran and I honestly didn't have an answer.

"I-I-I don't know," I said quietly, "I guess I was just scared."

He gave a small noise of understanding and hugged me. "Just so you know, I still like you. I'm willing to go as slow as you want."

I smiled against his chest and I think he felt it because he drew me in closer. We stayed like that for a few moments until he spoke again "We don't have to do anything tonight. We can just go back to the hotel if you want."

"N-no!" I said a bit louder than I intended. Then more softly I added, "I want to do something…with you."

I shifted my body to face his and our erections lined up perfectly. I placed my hands lightly on his hips and ground into him. His head flew back, obviously not expecting me to be that forward. I nipped at his exposed neck and made sure a hickey would appear later. He let me work against him for a few seconds before pushing me against the side of the slide again. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist.

He slammed against me and ground our covered erections together. I screamed loudly at how amazing it felt and gripped the back of his head. He growled out and grabbed my hips and thrust against me harder and faster. I was moaning and screaming with every thrust and gripped his hair tightly. It wasn't long until I gasping out "J-Jayy! I-I-I'm gonna…"

I didn't get to finish as he let my hips fall off his waist. I was about to protest until his hands made his way to my pants. He pulled them and my underwear down, not even stopping to unbutton them. He licked up and down my dick before shoving it in his mouth. I moaned loudly at his warm, slick mouth around me and entangled my fingers in his hair again. He left one hand on my hip as his other traveled to his own straining erection. He fondled himself before unbuttoning his pants and pushed his underwear down to expose his twitching cock. He pumped forcefully, not even bothering to tease himself. As I saw his hand moving up and down, he took even more of me into his mouth. He sucked as hard as could while his thumb brushed against my balls.

I was completely entranced by him playing with himself that I almost forgot about his mouth on me. That was soon changed as he hummed and swallowed around me. I saw his thumb run over the tip of his dick and he came on the spot. That was all I needed to release deep down his throat. He continued to pump and suck as our orgasms died out. When he finally pulled off I grabbed his hair and forced him back up. I took control and kissed him deeply, enjoying my taste mixing with his.

I whispered dirtily into his ear, "Let's get back to the hotel for some more fun."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.