Status: completed

Tour Buddies

One-Shot

It's the beginning of Warped Tour and I gotta say, I'm loving every minute of it. Especially since I've got a daily change of eye candy coming in to every show. One particular person I don't mind seeing every day though. His name is Andrew Biersack, or Andy Sixx, as many teen girls know him by.

Seeing him every day is definitely a treat for me but I still have yet to go and introduce myself to him. I make excuses for myself like "I'm busy setting up the stage", "I'm too tired," or the classic "I've got to go to the bathroom." I don't know why I'm so starstruck around him, he's just like every other person on tour, but I still can't bring myself to approach him. Everyone else on our bus has become fast friends with the band but whenever I see them coming near, I always hightail it out of there until they're gone. I guess I'm really just a shy teenage girl underneath all this makeup and leather outfits.

I really was stupid to think I could avoid him forever because as I was helping Sally and Andrew set up their table, Dahvie brought Andy up behind me. Dahvie grabbed my waist and snuggled into my back which always made me smile. As I said my good morning to him, he rotated us to face the direction he had just come from. To my surprise, in all his effeminate and makeup-ed glory, was the object of my latest crush. I immediately clammed up and blushed at my tongue-tiedness.

He chuckled lightly and held out his hand. With an endearing and warm smile he spoke out, "Hey, I'm Andy. Nice to finally meet you."

"I-I'm J-Jayy," I somehow managed to stutter out and grasped his hand. I'm sure by now it was sweaty and gross but he didn't seem to notice. Or maybe just didn't care.

His smile grew when our skin touched and motioned over to the small man still hugging me as he spoke again, "Dahvie's been talking about you all the time but I had to tell him I hadn't met you yet."

I could feel Dahvie's smile as he poked his head from behind me and replied, "Yeah, I thought by now you two would've met and hit it off. When he said that you two haven't spoken yet, I brought him over. You always said it was busy so I figured this would be the best time to introduce you."

Great. Thanks Dahvie, you little fucking devil in animal print cutoffs.

I blushed deeper as I recalled my hesitance to go up to him. I feel like such a child sometimes. I stood awkwardly as I tried to think of something say. The other two began chatting on and normally I would have disappeared by now but Dahvie still hadn't let go of my waist.

Little fucker probably planned this. I focused my eyes on my shoes and the ground but as Dahvie called out my name a couple times, my attention turned back to them. I snapped my head to look at him and he finally released me.

"I gotta go get my makeup on," he told me before heading towards our bus, "but you two have fun. See you both later." After we waved him off we stood in silence, which at least on my part was awkward. I shifted back and forth on my feet, trying to think of some way to get out of this. Andy just looked at me with a smile on his face and I felt guilty for only thinking of how I felt.

"Sooo…" I started out and he looked at me expectantly. As I looked into his beautiful grey eyes the words just seemed to disappear. My gaze cast down again and I heard his soft laugh.

"Awkward huh?" He asked.

I could only nod in affirmation.

"Yeah, I'm not always so good with meeting new people either. Especially when they're members of one of my favorite bands."

My head shot up as he said that and I found him scratching the back of his neck nervously. I smiled at how cute his anxiousness was and then he continued on, looking at the ground now. "I really like watching you guys perform, it's like a whole 'nother experience. You guys just get so into it…I haven't missed any of your shows if I could help it."

I blushed again when his words sunk in. I can't believe he's just as big a fan of our group as I am of him. My smile grew but all I could say was "T-thanks. I've watched some of your shows too when I could…it's really amazing how much you put in to them."

Now it was his turn to smile sheepishly. "I-If y-you want, y-you could come by today during our set and after we c-could h-hang out. You know j-just the two of us," I smiled at his offer but he couldn't see, then he blurted out "I-it's not like you have to or anything! I just thought it'd be fun and it'd really mean a lot to me to see during the show and-"

"I'd be happy to go," I cut him off with.

He brought his eyes back up to me and smiled widely, showing all his brilliantly white teeth. "Great! It's a date!" and then he practically skipped off, giddily like I had just made his day.

Then I realized…'date?' I blushed even darker and watched as he disappeared into the growing crowd. He probably just blurted it out without thinking but my heart was already beating fast. My smile never left my face as god knows how many people bumped into me and stepped on my feet.

As Dahvie and I performed I kept looking around for Andy. I didn't see him for most of the show and my mood started to depress. I know he probably has stuff to do and fans to meet but it still got my down. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw a familiar hairstyle. I glanced over but was crestfallen to see it wasn't him. It was one of the other members of BVB but I couldn't quite tell which one. I wanted to cry but I still kept a brave face on for the rest of our set. As Dahvie thanked the fans I practically bolted of the stage and back to our table.

I sat down and tried to keep a strong front but that didn't help my aching heart. Fans lined up outside the booth and I unenthusiastically signed and took pictures with them. My mind kept drifting back to Andy and what kept him from the show. My ears caught the announcement of BVB's opening. I sighed and wondered if it was even worth it to go see the show.

I hadn't realized but Sally came up behind me and gave me a quick hug. She said quietly in my ear, "You really should go you know." I looked back at her questioningly before she explained, "I heard you two talking. He wouldn't have missed the show unless something important came up."

I was about to say something but she cut me off, "He's been to every other show except for one you know," and then she sauntered off to help someone. Hearing that instantly picked my spirits up and made me forgive him. I pushed my way through the crowd around their stage and up the side. I flashed my pass and they let me through to the backstage where I took a place by myself and leaned on an amp. Hardly a minute passed before Andy noticed I was there. We shared a smile and then he turned back to the audience and sang with even more effort and put on a spectacular show for them.

Throughout the performance he kept looking back as if to see if I was still there and smiled at me when he saw I hadn't moved an inch. The entire show they put on got the crowd screaming and going wild for more. As the set ended they all thanked the audience and left. Andy caught up with me backstage and immediately pulled me into a hug.

He whispered in my ear "Thank you for showing up." I blushed at the contact and he pulled off nervously. "Sooo…what do you want to do now?"

"Want to hang out on our bus? I don't think anyone's on there right now."

His smiled brightened and he motioned for me to lead the way. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bus so we wouldn't be lost in the crowd. Along the way he laced our fingers which made my small smile just a little bit bigger. As we got on we gratefully welcomed the cool AC as opposed to the hot dry air outside.

We flopped down together on the couch and I grabbed the remote and gave it to him. He flipped through the channels absently and I couldn't pry my eyes away from him. Even though his makeup was running and he was sweaty as hell, he still managed to look beautiful. I hadn't noticed he picked something until he turned back to me. I knew I was blushing at being caught staring but I think I saw a small tint under his pale makeup.

We turned back to the TV but I for one wasn't paying attention. I was still in shock that I had this beautiful man sitting so close to me when just yesterday I hadn't spoken a word to him. He broke the silence between us with a small mumble. I missed almost all of what he said so I asked him to repeat it.

"I-I wanted to e-explain why I missed your show earlier." Interested I turned fully to him and asked him to continue. He swallowed and paused and then spoke softly "I-I missed it because I got caught up signing stuff for the fans. I wanted to do a quick meet-and-greet and then head over to your stage but so many of them appeared, I just didn't want to disappoint them. I asked Jake to sneak over and tell you but he said before he could get to you, you rushed off-stage. When he told me I wanted to find you but we had to go on almost immediately after you. I-I thought you were pissed that I broke my promise and I didn't expect you to show up but when you did, it just made my heart soar and I really-"

Once again I cut him off but this time I did it with my lips. I really can't believe I did that! I have no reason to think he even thinks of guys, much less me, like that but I did it anyway. Instead of pushing me off though, he grabbed my collar and pulled me closer. My eyes went wide and I pulled off slightly for air.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted to do that to you," he said breathlessly. Instead of answering I simply placed my lips over his again. He gladly responded and pulled us down on the couch so I was on top of him. I was all too happy to just make-out but his hands seemed restless.

He made his way to the bottom hem of my shirt and tugged it up. As our lips disconnected to remove my shirt he spoke nervously again, "I-I haven't done this before. You're my first."

That stopped me in place. I paused for a minute and looked at him before ultimately deciding what to do. "You can be on top…this time." He smiled and gave me a sweet kiss before whispering 'thank you.' I really don't think I want his first time with a guy to be as a bottom. He's just too pretty to want to hurt but I have a feeling that later I'm going to love seeing him scream.

Now that we had that decided I moved to his shirt. As he pulled it off, I kissed and bit from his stomach to his neck. I bit roughly all around his chest and neck to show that he was now mine. He didn't seem to mind as he moaned out with every bite and lick. It didn't take long for his hands to move again and he began fumbling with my belt. Eventually he managed to get it off and then set to work on my jeans. As he slid them down he teased me through my underwear. He seemed to enjoy that he now had me moaning as much as he was.

When it became too much for me I climbed off and slid off my last remaining articles of clothing. Standing before him with my proud erection I gave him one more chance to stop. Instead he wrapped his hand around me and testily began to pump. He wasn't experienced with other guys but he definitely knew what to do to get me going!

After a few more strokes I lowered myself to his clothed hard-on and began to undress him just as he did to me. I enclosed my mouth around him and sucked softly. He hands flew to hair and grip me tightly. I let him push my head down as fast as he wished while I slicked up his throbbing dick with a sufficient coat of saliva.

Once I was finished I pulled off and asked if he was ready. Without any hesitation he immediately said "yes." I laid back down on the couch and instructed him what to do. He entered me slowly inch by inch until I could feel him fully inside me. It hurt a bit seeing as he was much bigger than I originally thought but it's not like I haven't done it before. Once I was ready he began thrusting slowly. It seemed like it took all he had not to go full pace. I knew he really wanted too so I appreciated that he took it slow. After the pain ebbed away I told him to go faster.

He speed up faster and faster and I could feel myself getting close. I brought a hand down to my painfully erect cock and tried to stroke in time with his thrusts. Both of us were moaning out loudly and I wouldn't be surprised if the bus was rocking a bit. I felt him hit my prostate and I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Andy! F-fuck, I'm getting close!"

He kissed me roughly then moved below ear. He kissed down my neck to where it joined my shoulder and bit sharply enough to break the skin. As he licked the blood away I released over our stomachs and some onto the couch. It wasn't long until I felt him explode inside me.

We both came with each other's names on our lips and finally he collapsed on top of me. Outside the bus I vaguely registered a couple voices walking by. I pulled Andy up ontop of me to continue our make-out session.

"He texted and said he was 'hanging out on the bus' but nothing after that."

"I don't know, I haven't seen him since this morning. Are you sure it's our bus?"

"Yeah, he said the BOTDF bus."

"Well let's check."

As my mind made sense of that last sentence, I heard the door click open and the shuffle of feet. A scream echoed through the bus and startled, Andy and I broke our kiss to locate the source.

Staring in horror was the rest of the BVB boys, Dahvie, Sally and Andrew. I'm not sure who screamed but I know by now it definitely wasn't one of Sally's.

Dahvie was the first to yell out "Jesus fucking Christ Jayy! What the fuck are you doing?!?"

Sally poked her head out and exclaimed more loudly "What the fuck! Look what you did to our new couch! Now what the hell are we going to sit on?"

In the back I could hear Jake and Ashley laughing their asses off while Jeremy piped up "I think you should just burn it. No one's gonna wanna sit on that now."

Christian simply stared in horror, seemingly unable to tear his eyes away from us. Jeremy placed a hand on his shoulder and led him out the door. As those two left I could hear Christian asking in disbelief "B-but how?...H-how is that even possible?...How does it fit?"

Jeremy sighed and said tiredly "I'll tell you when you're older."

Sally led out Dahvie who had been pointing at us with his jaw dropped and making little squeaky noises ranging from questioning to rage and to shock. Andrew went out behind them laughing and yelled out "Fuck yeah Jayy! Get some!" No sooner had he said than a slap was heard along with a displeased grunt from the man on the receiving end.

Once we where alone once again I looked back to Andy to was still inside me and frozen with embarrassment. With a weak smile I offered up, "Well looks like we have some explaining to do later."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.