Status: IN PROGRESS.

Never Seen It Before

Going All The Way

Weeks passed, the weather stayed the same and I tried to share my time equally with Paul and his friends along with Jacob, Embry and Quil.

So far nothing from Italy and I wanted to keep it that way, they turned their backs on me and I was content with that.

“So what are your plans for valentine’s day?” Kim asked bringing me out of my daze as she snapped her fingers in front of my face.

Drifting back to the real world I looked at her with a smile, “Paul wants to go out for dinner and then just head back to my place for the night”.

A smirk appeared on her face after I answered, “Are you two going to, you know? Do the naughty?”

I tried to avoid her gaze as I felt a blush creep on my cheeks only resulting with her shrieking loudly in the store while my gaze fixed on the first dress I saw, “Are you?” she repeated.

“I don’t know. It’s so cheesy, the whole concept of losing your v-card to your boyfriend on Valentine ’s Day.” I murmured still avoiding her gaze.

“But it’s not! It’s a day to celebrate your love for each other” Kim insisted smiling, “And if you are going to go through with it we’re in the wrong store” she pulled me out running. I found myself outside Victoria’s Secret in no time.

“Kim we really don’t have to be here” I urged her to let me leave.

“Fuck that. We’re going to get you something sexy for your night with Paul. And if you guys don’t do the naughty this time you’ll have it for then” she grinned. For the first time in my life I
was scared of her, and I wondered how many times she had forced Jared to go shopping
with her.

Hours later we left the store, both of us buying things others wouldn’t expect us to. Just glad she let me out of the store I steered her towards the parking lot just hoping I would be able to talk her into letting me go home, “Arianna! We’re not even done shopping yet!”

“Kim, we’ve been here for hours and last time I checked you wanted to get all dressed up tonight for Jared” I reminded her quickly as I unlocked my car.

Nodding she agreed and gave up as she got into the passenger seat, “Thanks for reminding me” she laughed as she found a good radio station while I focused on driving
home.

The next hour we found ourselves singing out loud, off key while we drove home to get ready for our boys, “Now. If you and Paul do the dirty tonight you better find yourself calling me tomorrow morning” Kim warned as she opened her car door after I parked in her drive way.

Shaking my head I rolled my eyes, “Even if Paul and I do whatever you’re implying, I’ll be sleeping in tomorrow”.

Glaring at me playfully I waited for her to unlock her front door and enter her house before backing out of the driveway and heading towards my house. Honestly I was nervous enough about going out with Paul tonight, but now that she had mentioned it. I was even more nervous to think about getting that close to Paul.

Sure I trusted him with everything I had for him to be my first, but I wasn’t a fool. I heard about what happened to other girls, they trusted guys sweeter than Paul and they just ended with broken hearts. That was the last thing I wanted, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

Getting into the shower I pushed the thoughts out of my head as I got clean, a few hours later I found myself ready. I was in a semi casual dress, with a pair of tights and wedges with my makeup applied softly; caking make up on my face was never a favorite thing of mine and I knew Paul didn’t care for it.

A grin forming on my face when the doorbell rang, finding him in dress pants and a dress shirt I realized how much effort he put into tonight, “You look dashing” I murmured pecking his lips.

“Isn’t it my job to compliment you?” he chuckled kissing me.

I scrunched my face as I shook my head, “No, it’s mine”.

He just nodded in a sarcastic fashion, pulling me along carefully to his truck; I stole a quick kiss before getting into the truck and closing the door quickly in his face. Paul just laughed before walking to his side and getting in.

Driving to first beach he held my hand tightly yet soft enough for me to feel safe, and I couldn’t help but fall for him more as I looked at him drive safely. Once he parked he made me wait in the truck until he opened the door, but before I could get out he put a blindfold on
me.

“Paul, I’m going to trip. Tell me where you’re taking me” I giggled as I gripped his arm tightly.

“I would never let you fall” he murmured kissing the top of my head. Arriving at his location he stopped me and took the blind fold off, tears forming in my eyes as I realized he set up a picnic under the moon light on the sand, near the shore, “Paul this is amazing” I whispered softly as he led me to the food.

We found ourselves lying on our backs and looking up at the stars in the sky, peaceful lights just twinkling away through the sky. Rolling over so I was lying on my stomach I leaned up to peck Paul’s lips. In no time we found ourselves fighting over dominance with our tongues.

Paul flipped us so that he was hovering above me, using his arms to support his weight while our kisses became more heated. I could tell where this was heading and I wasn’t
looking back as I started to push his shirt up.

Looking into my eyes he asked for assurance before he slipped my shirt off, every kiss after that was filled with emotion strong enough to assure me that what we were doing was the right thing.