Status: Typing :)

Pretty Red Pumpkin Skittles.

Chapter Ten.

“Isn’t your baby mama going to be missing you?” I smile towards Gerard.
“Nah shouldn’t be… it’s only…” He looked down at his watch. “Shit… catch you later bro and it’s nice to meet you Frank…”
Gerard waved good bye to us, before leaving. I hear the door close and I turn round, grabbing my cigarettes from down the side of the sofa. Taking one out straight away, lighting it and taking a deep drag. I grin, leaning my head back and turn to Frank who looks pretty amused.
“What?” I smile at him.
“I’ve never seen anyone so happy to smoke” He laughed.
“I was meant to give up a month ago… Gee’s not meant to know I’m still smoking, even though I stole one of his the other day…” I laugh a little.
“Ah… so, you wouldn’t mind if I had one then?” He smiled and got his own packet out.
“Go ahead.” I smile and take a drag, turning my body towards him. “It’s almost time for dinner… are you… did you want to stay for dinner?”
“I’d love to…” He smiled and lit his cigarette.
“Awesome, what would you like? I have Chinese, Italian, Japanese, American and even English… all on speed dial.” I smile and take a drag.
“Don’t you cook then?” Frank laughed.
“No… but I can make you some toast or a bowl of cereal? I have Lucky Charms, Reese’s Puffs and some healthy stuff…” I giggle.
“Don’t you have any food in your cupboards?” He smiled.
“Yeah, of course, I just can’t cook…” I smile innocently and took a drag.
“Well… why don’t we have a look? I might be able to find something to cook us.” He grinned and kissed my cheek before taking a drag of his cigarette.
“Oh… you cook?” I blush.
“Yeah, my mum taught me. She said I wasn’t allowed to move out until I knew how to cook for myself.” He laughed.
“Oh right… my mum tries and fails each time…” I smile, taking a small drag.
“Aw, well I’ll see what we can do” He smirked and put his cigarette out.

Half an hour later, Frank had some pasta boiling in one pan and a sauce simmering in another. I didn’t even know I had more than one pan, not alone what simmering meant. I lean on the counter watching as he stirs the sauce. Looking quite professional at it.
“Frank?” I watch as he looks up at me.
“That’s my name” He smirked.
“Um…” I chicken out, I can’t tell him yet. “It smells delicious.”
“Thanks… just what I found in your cupboard… my mum used to make something similar. Here.” He smiled.
I watch as he picked the wooden spoon up and blew on it before placing it to my lips. I smile and taste his homemade sauce. He smirked, putting the spoon back into the pan and carried on stirring. I lick my lips a little in approval.
“Taste’s delicious too.” I smile.
“I’m glad you approve.” He leaned down and pecked my lips.
I kiss back just as he pulls away. I miss the contact as soon as it has gone. I have to tell him. I’m getting too carried away with these feelings.
“Frank?” I ask again.
“Yeah…?” He smiled and drained the pasta.
“I have to-…” I hear a knock at the door. “Fuck…”
Standing up, I walk over to the front door and pull it open.
“What do you want woman? I was about to say something important.” I sigh.
“Cheer up moody pants.” She smiled weakly and walked past me.
“What are you doing here?” I close the door and look at her.
“I need to speak to you.” She said.
“Can’t it wait until later?” I sigh.
“Is everything okay?” Frank smiled, leaning against the door way of the kitchen. “Dinner’s done.”
“I’ll be there in a second Frankie…” I smile.
“Frankie?” She looked at Frank. “Oh… you have company…”
“Yeah, so do you mind speaking tomorrow or something?” I chew my lip.
“…I guess… But it’s important.” She sighed and opened the door. “Sorry for interrupting your night.” She smiled weakly.
“I’ll call later ok, Emily?” I smile back slightly.
She nodded, closing the front door behind herself. I sigh and walk over to Frank.
“Are you okay?” Frank asked before I simply nod.

We ate the delicious meal that Frank had made for us. Which I must admit was the best meal that has ever come from my kitchen. Dirty plates left on the coffee table. I turn to him, mentally preparing myself for this.
“Frank, about earlier…” I chew my lip.
“You’re regretting it?” He frowned and got a cigarette out. “Look, I know I’m not perfect at these kinds of things, you are only my third boyfriend, but I promise it will get better.”
“It’s not that.” I smile. “You need to know something about me… and I completely understand if you want to leave afterwards.”
“Is it to do with that woman that showed up?” He asked and lit his cigarette.
“Yes and no… what we did earlier was the first sexual act with someone else that I have uh, performed in over a year and a half…” I sigh and play with my sleeves. “I used to be a sex addict…”
“Oh…” He nodded. “Why are you telling me this?”
“Because if I’m going to allow myself to be in this relationship, you need to know. Today, I allowed us to do that… and to be honest with you, I’m trying to fight the urge to drag you back to my bedroom… my, um therapist has advised me to take this relationship slowly.” I chew my lip roughly. “In the past I haven’t been as good… I also used to abuse drugs and not even know what or who I’m doing that night. I would even… um… pay.” I look up at him.
“Oh… it’s ok Mikey. That was your past. I’m your present. I believe we can be strong together. I’ll be as patient as you need me to be.” Frank smiled and took my hand. “And anyway, if the need gets too much, you have a boyfriend who won’t say no” He smirked and kissed my knuckles.
“Thank you.” I smile and wrap my arms around his shoulder. “Thank you for not judging me Frankie…”

We’re cuddled up in front of my TV. I watch my hand as I slowly stroke it across Frank’s lower stomach. I run my finger tips just under his jeans.
“Mikey…” Frank whispers and put his fingers under my chin, pulling my face up.
“I’m sorry.” I laugh nervously and pull my hand away.
“Don’t be.” He smiled and stroked my chin. “But uh, I should be heading back home… I have to open up tomorrow and it’s coming up to my bed time.”
I look over at the clock, showing the time to be 9:36pm. I nod a little and stand up with him. We link fingers and walk to the front door.
“Speak to you tomorrow?” He smiled.
I nod and kiss him softly. “Speak tomorrow.” I mumble against his lips.
“Bye…” He smiled and kissed back.
We pull away and smile. I watch as he walks out and over to the lift. I watch as he waves, going into the lift and leaving me.

Calling Emily, I stand in my bedroom and undo my jeans.
“Hello?” She answers the phone.
“Hey Emily, sorry about earlier…” I sigh, sliding my jeans off.
“Oh, no that’s fine. I should really learn to call you first…” She laughed. “So, I’ll get straight to the point. I have to go to Connecticut for the week… and I was wondering if you could look after James? He really misses you Mikes.”
“Oh, yeah of course, what’s happening in Connecticut?” I raise an eyebrow.
“My uh, my nana is in hospital… mum’s breaking down because of it and I just really need to be there and I can’t have a 5 year ago around with me.” She sighed.
“Oh, babes, I’m sorry to hear that. Of course I’ll look after him. I miss him too.” I chew my lip and sit on my bed.
“Thank you Mikes. So can you pick him up after school? I’ll come by and drop of his stuff around lunch time if that’s ok?” Emily sighed.
“That’s perfectly fine. I’ll find someone to cover me at work tomorrow.” I try to think who I can get.
“So, I’ll pop round yours at 12 okay? Thank you again so much Mikey.” She sounded upset.
“Hey, he’s my son too remember, I love spending time with him.” I smile.
“He’ll be happy to see you. Look I’m going to try and get some sleep… I’ll see you tomorrow Mikes.” She smiled and hung up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun Dun Dun.......
So, Idk if you can get English take out in America, I just know my Granddad joked about it with me :p

Comment's are ALWAYS loved. I'd like to hear what you think of sex addicted Mikey.