Status: Typing :)

Pretty Red Pumpkin Skittles.

Chapter Twelve.

I wipe my tears quickly and wipe James’. I look over at Frank on the computer screen.
“Do you want to meet daddy’s friend?” I smile and stroke James’ hair.
“Are they here?” James hiccupped.
“He’s right there.” I smile and point to the computer screen.
I watch as James turns his head and looks at the computer screen. Frank smiled and waved. James turned around on my lap and stared at the computer. He waved back a little.
“Who are you?” James put his fingers against the screen.
“My name’s Frank, who are you?” Frank smiled.
“I am James. I just had a nightmare…” He sniffed.
“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. Think happy thoughts now though.” Frank smiled.
James nodded and sat his back against my stomach. I play with his hair a little.
”He looks just like you…” Frank smiled, watching us both.

I lay James back in his bed, kissing his head softly and quietly walking back to my room. I sit back down and look at the screen.
“Were you being serious before?” I ask, getting another cigarette out.
”About which part?” He asked watching me.
“That you don’t mind, that I have James. That you still for some reason want to be with me.” I light it, taking a long drag.
”100% I know, we have only known each other a few days, but there is something about you, Mikey Way. I like you, a lot. And I really want to still be with you. You are completely different to any of my past. I really want this one to work. I actually want this to work. I like you Mikey…” Frank sighed.
“I want to trust myself with you.” I take a drag, watching him. “I like you too Frank. Why do you have to be so sweet? I’m not used to it.” I laugh slightly.
”Because I am made with sugar… but seriously, you’re pretty amazing.” Frank smiled.
I chew my lip and look at the clock on the laptop. 10:45pm it showed clearly. I take a drag and look at Frank. ’I need him.’ I turn round in my chair, moving towards the door and closing it quietly.
“You okay Mikey?” Frank asked as he watched me.
“I need to get off…” I reply.
Pulling my shirt off first, exposing the slightly faded Sharpie tattoos and started to undo my jean. I pull them from my legs and sit back down in front of the laptop.
“I need you Frankie. I need you in my life. No one has ever treated me so nicely and been so calm about my life.” I lick my lips slowly. “I trust you.”
”Mikey, I don’t know what to say.” Frank watching me.
“Say what’s on your mind Frankie.” I smirk,
”I… I don’t know Mikey… you said yourself that you are a sex addict… on one hand, I feel like I should talk you down from it, but the other hand makes me want to go round there and have you on that bed…” He smirked a little.
“Cute…” I smirk, picking my cigarette back and taking a drag. “I should probably get some sleep instead…”
”Oh…” Frank nodded. ”Can I see you Wednesday?”
“I’ll see what I can do… night Frankie.” I take a final drag and put it out.
”Sleep well Mikey… dream of me.” He winked at me.
I wave and turn the laptop off. I set my alarm for the morning and crawl under my duvet and falling fast asleep.

The next morning, I woke to both my alarm and James climbing on top of me.
“Wake up daddy!!” James grinned up at me.
“I’m awake!” I laugh and roll him off my chest.
Grinning, I start to tickle his sides and laugh with him as he squeals out.
“No daddy!!” He giggled.
Laughing, I stand back and pull a shirt on. I turn back to see him creeping up to me.
“Oh no, you don’t.” I laugh and lift him up, placing him over my shoulder.
“Ah! It is a monster!” James half screamed and half laughed.
“Roar!” I laugh and carry him into the kitchen.
“Let me go Mr. Monster!” James demanded just as I sat him down at the table.
“It’s breakfast time.” I smile and pour cereal into two bowls.
“Can I have some juice?” He smiled, standing on the chair.
“Oh, yes of course sir. What can I get you; Orange or Apple?” I smile, putting our bowls on the table.
“Apple, please daddy.” He smiled, grabbing his spoon and eating a mouthful.
I pour two glasses of apple juice. Sitting back down, placing a glass in front of James and eat a spoonful of my cereal.

James and I ran from the gates of the school up to the building. Just for James to start a victory dance.
“I beat you!” James poked his tongue out at me.
“So you have.” I laugh and kneel down. “Have a good day okay?”
“You too daddy” He smiled and hugged me before running over to two other boys.
Standing up, I watch as he walks inside his class with his friends. Walking out of the gates, I take my phone out and call Gerard.
”Morning Mikey.” Gerard answered sounded perky.
“Hey, could you do me a favour tomorrow night?” I ask, walking towards the coffee house.
”What kind of favour?” He asked back.
“I was wondering if you could watch James for me, while I go out with Frank.” I chewed my lip.
”I guess I can do that, why do you have James?”
“Emily had to go out of the state… left me in charge.” I bite my lip and sit outside of the coffee house.
”Oh right, well yeah we can come round and look after him for you. What you got planned with Frank?” Gerard smiled.
“Um, he said he wanted to make me dinner again… but I kinder want to do other stuff…” I look down.
”Mikey, is that really a good idea? You’ve only known him like a week. I don’t want you falling again.” He replied sounding concerned.
“I know, but you don’t get it Gee. I need it. I need him. He’s knows everything and yet he still wants to be with me. No one has ever done that. I need him. I want to give myself to him now.” I bite my lip harder.
”Well I can’t stop you… just think about it Mikey… I’m wondering if I made a mistake getting you to join that website.” He sighed.
“It’s been over a year Gerard. I did as everyone fucking wanted me to. I stayed away from the drink, drugs and sex. I think I deserve a good hard fucking by now.” I groan and get my cigarettes out of my pocket. “You don’t know how fucking hard it has been not to do any of that. I have someone now, who seems to care… I want to have him!”
”I can’t stop you Mikes… just… be careful.” He sighed. ”Just understand what you are doing, okay?”
“I know what I’m doing Gerard.” I get a cigarette out and light it. “I’m getting what I need. So will you be around tomorrow to look after James or what?” I take a drag.
”Yeah, I’ll come round.” He sighed.
“Good. See you tomorrow Gee.” I hang up and take a drag.

“Hey Mikey” Jess smiles at me.
“Hey sweets. How’s everything here going?” I move around to the other side of the counter.
“Same as normal” She smiled and handed me a coffee.
“Thank you sweets…” I smile and take the coffee. “I’m going to go sit in the office alright?” I smile and walk into my office.
I get my phone out and text Frank.
To Frankie;
’Hey Frankie, What time you picking me up tomorrow then? ;) xxx’
From Frankie;
’How’s 6:30? ;) Glad I get to see you after all. Xxx’
To Frankie;
’Sounds great. I’m glad I get to see you too. Are we going somewhere private? I hope we are. Xxx’
From Frankie;
’We’ll be going to my place, I’m moving some of my stuff back in, today. So I will have my bedroom and the kitchen sorted. I was hoping to make us some dinner and then maybe have some… dessert for afters, if you know what I mean ;D xxx’
To Frankie;
’I was hoping for the same thing… I can’t wait now… that dessert sounds amazing. Xxx’
From Frankie;
’Tell me if I’m moving too fast, but just a simple thought of you send me crazy, I wonder what it will be like when we’re hot and naked in my bed tomorrow night. I want to feel every inch of your body. I want to make you see stars xxx’
To Frankie;
’Make me see stars Frankie. I need it xxx
I smirk and think to myself ’I really cannot wait to have him fuck me.’
♠ ♠ ♠
*nods*

Comment's help me write.... *hint hint*