Status: Typing :)

Pretty Red Pumpkin Skittles.

Chapter Thirteen.

Wednesday night had come around quite quickly. But currently I’m sitting on the toilet, with my sister-in-law straightening my hair and trying to reassure me.
“Why are you so nervous? It’s not like you haven’t spent time with Frank before…” She raised an eyebrow at me.
“Tonight’s different…” I chewed my lip harder.
“Why? I thought it was just dinner?” She said, straightening the back of my hair.
“Gerard didn’t tell you?” I looked up slightly.
“No…” She stood back, looking at my hair. “What has he not mentioned to me?”
“Nothing…” I smile and stand up, turning to the mirror.
“Mikey…” She sighed.
I shake my head, moving past her into the hallway as I hear the buzzer go off and hear James’ voice.
“Hello?” James asked, standing on a chair.
“Hey, uh, is that James?” I heard Frank ask.
“Maybe, who are you?” He looked questioningly at the buzzer.
“It’s Frank, Mikey’s friend.” Frank confirmed.
“Oh, you’re taking daddy on a date! You can come up.” James giggled. “Daddy, which button do I press?”
“And I thought you had that mastered.” I laugh, picking him up and pressing the buzzer to let Frank in.

A few minutes later, James is climbing back onto the chair and opening the door a little. I pull my jacket on, watching them.
“What’s the password?” James asked looking up at Frank.
“Um, I bought crayons?” Frank smiled, holding out some crayons and a colouring book.
“Um… that’s good enough!” James grinned, taking them and climbed down from the chair before running into the front room.
“Nice meeting you…” Frank laughed.
“Sorry about that.” I smile, moving the chair out of the way. “You didn’t have to buy him those…”
“I wanted to…” Frank smiled and stepped closer.
“Michael James Way!” I turn round to face my sister-in-law.
“Please don’t… it’s not that big of a deal…” I chew my lip.
“Get in your room… now!” She groaned and pointed towards my room.
“My mummy’s telling me off… back in a second…” I smile and kiss Frank’s cheek before walking into my room.

“What the fuck is going though your head?!” She said angrily once the door was closed.
“That I really like this guy and want to allow myself to be who I want with him?” I smile and sit on my bed.
“And what if he has his fun and leaves you?” She put her hand on her hip.
“He won’t do that…” I watch her.
“You don’t know that. Look Mikes, I just I don’t want you to go through that again. I won’t help you again…” She sighed.
“I’ll be fine” I sigh and stand back up. “I know what I am doing…”
“I don’t think you do…” She put her hands onto my shoulders. “You’ve only been going out with Frank for less than a week.”
“I know… I need it though, so bad.” I wrap my arms around her waist.
“Please Mikey…” She hugged me and sighed against my shoulder.
“I know what I’m doing. I’ll be fine.” I pull away. “Now can I go?”
“I can’t stop you…” She watched me.
I kiss her cheek before walking out of the room to look for Frank.

“Where are you taking daddy on your date?” I heard James’ voice from the front room.
“I’m taking him back to mine, I’m planning on making him dinner” I heard Frank reply.
I walk into the front room, to see Frank sitting on the floor next to the coffee table and colouring in with James.
“I thought you are meant to take him somewhere, like to see a film…” James stared up at Frank.
“That is one option, which we did on our first date.” Frank smiled at James.
“Oh…” James nodded, looking back down at his colouring. “What are you having for dinner? Uncle Gee said that we’re having chicken pie… I don’t like chicken pie.”
“I’m making us some pizza…” Frank chuckled and looked up to see me.
“I want pizza…” James pouted and looked up at me too. “Do you have to go now daddy?”
“Mhm, daddy and Frank have to go on our date now.” I smile and put my hand out for Frank.
“Oh… goodbyes Frank… thank you for these!” James grinned up at us.
“Your welcome, goodbye James” Frank smiled and linked our fingers.

We got into Frank’s car and he drove off. I smile towards him and take a cigarette out of my pack. I light it, taking a drag and scrolling down the window.
“James is adorable.” Frank smiled towards me as I just nod. “What were you being told off about? Michael James Way.” Frank smirked this time.
“Oh… it was nothing…” I smile weakly and take a drag.
“Come on, you can tell me.” He carried on smirking.
“It was about you…” I roll my eyes.
“Oh? Do they not approve of me?” He frowned.
“It’s not that… it’s about…” I sigh. “They’re just being protective…”
“About what?” He asked and parked his car, taking the key out.
I shake my head, taking a final drag and putting it out. I wind the window back up and get out the car. He gets out and locks the car. He nods his head towards the building as I walk around the car to him.
“Come on…” He smiles, taking my hand and leaning to my ear. “Tell me.” He whispered.
“I… it’s not important.” I smile as he leads me into the building.
“But it’s about me…” He pouted at me, walking up some stairs.
“Remember the texts?” I smile, standing closer to him as we stopped outside a door.
“Which texts…?” He Smirked and put his key in the door and pulled me inside.
“Seeing stars…” I smirk once the door was closed.
“Oh…” He smirked back, putting his keys on a table next to the door. “They don’t want you to see stars?” He took my hands and linked our fingers.
“They think you will use me and then leave me. That and they think I’ll go off again and need it too much.” I smirk and press our bodies together.
“And what do you think?” Frank smirked wider and pressed me against a wall.
“I think… I want to see your bedroom…” I lick my lips slowly, watching his eyes.
Smirking, he walked backwards, pulling me along with him and into his bedroom. I smirk, looking towards his silk bed spread and pulling my hands apart from his. He sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled me closer by my belt.

“I don’t want you to leave…” He climbed back onto the bed and sat up. “But it’s pretty late…” He took a bite of his toast.
“But I don’t want to go…” I sit up and lean closer to him. “I want to stay with you and kiss every part of your body.” I kiss his shoulder smirking.
“W-We should plan that for next week… when you don’t have to get home.” He smirked and put the piece of toast to my lips.
“Why do I have to go?” I take a bite of his toast.
“Because it’s almost midnight and you have a son at home… I’m sure his baby sitters are a bit annoyed.” Frank smirked and took another bite of his toast.
“What?” I grab his wrist and look at his watch. “Shit… I said I’d be home to put James to bed…”
“Don’t worry about it… I’m sure everything is fine… I’ll drive you home in a minute if you want?” He smiled and put the slice of toast back to my lips.
“Please…” I smile and take a bite.
“Sure thing, sexy” He winked, pecked my lips before climbing off the bed and pulling his jeans on.
I got out of the bed and got dressed. With a huge grin on my face, I slip my shoes on and turn to Frank.
“Are you ready babe?” He grinned back and slid his hands onto my ass.
“Mhm…” I run my fingers though his hair. “I feel like thanking you…”
“No need for thanking… I wanted it just as much.” He smirked and kissed me roughly.
We kiss lustfully and grinding our crotches, our moans escaping our mouths as we move back towards the bed. He pulled away from my lips and attached his lips to my neck.
“Oh fuck… I feel like a teenage boy again…” I moan as he pushes me onto the bed.
“Me too baby.” He smirked against my neck, leaving small kisses and bites on my neck.
“Frankie… w-we… we have to go…” I pant, mentally talking myself down.
He kissed my neck once more before climbing of me and pulling me up. He smirked, linking our fingers and dragged me out of his bedroom and out of his flat.
“You were so worth waiting for…” I whisper in his ear as we walk down the stairs and out to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy ;)
Comment's are ALWAYS loved and ALWAYS make me smile and want to write for you :D