Status: Typing :)

Pretty Red Pumpkin Skittles.

Chapter Fourteen.

Three days have passed since I last saw Frank, since we spent those long amazing hours in his bed. Part of me wanted to be back in his bed, spending more hours with him. But it is now Saturday around lunch time. James was colouring in and watching some children’s programmes on the TV.
“Daddy, are we going to sit around all day?” He asked looking up at me.
“Not if you don’t want too… what do you want to do?” I smile and take a sip of my coffee.
“I’m hungry. Can we go get ice cream?” He grinned up at me.
“Sure, go put your shoes and coat on.” I smile.
I watch as he stands up and rushed out of the room. I turn the TV off, stand up and grab my jacket. I slip my shoes on, grabbing my wallet and phone just as it vibrates.
From Frankie;
’What are you doing today? I’m bored all alone at home. Xxx’
To Frankie;
’Taking James out for ice cream and probably to a park. You can join us if you want :) xxx’
From Frankie;
’I’ll come pick you up! :D See you soon baby <3 xxx’
I giggle and shake my head. I walk out of the room and into the spare room.
“My friend Frank is coming with us. Is that okay?” I smile, kneeling in front of him and doing his shoes up.
“Yeah, I like him.” James smiled and held onto my shoulders.
“Good.” I smile and finish doing his laces. “James, daddy needs to ask you something okay?”
“What is it daddy?” James smiled.
“You know I went on a date with Frank?” I ask, straightening his coat out and doing the buttons up.
“Yeah… like mummy does with Mark.” James nodded.
“Yeah, it’s just like that… Frank is daddy’s boyfriend. Like Mark is mummy’s boyfriend. Are you okay with that?” I smile, grabbing his hair brush and brushing his hair down.
“Mhm, as long as daddy is happy again.” James flinched away from the hair brush.
“Daddy is happy again.” I smile and put the hair brush down.
We smile at each other as we hear the buzzer for the door. Standing up straight, I take James’ hand and walk to the door. I press the button.
“Down in a sec Frankie.” I smile, opening the door and left with James.

“What ice cream did you get Frankie?” James Looked up at Frank and licked his ice cream.
“Chocolate fudge, what did you get?” Frank smiled back and sat next to me in the booth.
“I got strawberry!” James grinned.
I lick my ice cream, slide my hand to Frank’s and link our fingers. We eat our ice creams in silence for a few moments when James turned to me.
“Did mummy tell you she’s having a baby?” He asked, getting ice cream around his face as he licks it more.
“Mummy’s pregnant?” I raise an eyebrow. “No, she didn’t tell me that…”
“Mhm, she said to granny that she’s having a baby.” He smiled.
“Oh… wow. How do you feel about that?” I finish the last of my ice cream.
James shrugged and ate the last of his ice cream. I grabbed a napkin and handed it to James. I feel Frank lean closer to me.
“How do you feel about it?” Frank looked at me.
“I’m fine with it… just shocked she didn’t tell me herself…” I smile at him and squeeze his hand.
“Can we go to the park now?” James asked, finished wiping his mouth and watched us both.
“Mhm, let’s go!” Frank grinned at James and stood up.
I follow him and take James’ hand. We all walk out of the ice cream shop, around the corner to the park and I let go of James’ hand as he runs off to play with the other children.

“We should play 10 questions again…” Frank grinned, watching James.
“Alright… you can start” I smile and get a cigarette out.
“1. How long have you been smoking?” He smiled and took one from my offering packet.
“About 7 years…” I light my cigarette and then lit Frank’s.
“2. Do you regret anything?” Frank took a drag, now watching me.
“Um, does cheating on my French test count?” I smirk and take a drag.
“You cheated on a test?” Frank gasped.
“I got found out and disqualified from French.” I smile.
“Oh right… 3.” He turned and straddled the wall to face me. “How many times have you jerked off today?” He smirked and took a drag.
“Once… in the shower before James woke up.” I smirk and copy his actions, turning to face him.
“Sexy.” He smirked and stroked my cheek. “4. Have you ever had sex in public?”
“Yes…” I smile, taking a drag and sitting closer to him so our knees touch.
“Uh huh…” he smirked and leaned closer. “5. Have you ever dressed in drag?”
“Once…” I laugh and look over at James who waves.
“Oh really… I’d love to see that.” He smirked and kissed my cheek.
“No you don’t…” I laugh and look back at him before taking a drag.
“Oh but I do.” Frank smirked and took a drag. “6. When can we have a sleep over?”
“Tonight if you want, but we’ll have to keep our noises down…” I smile and take a final drag of my cigarette before putting it out.
“We could just cuddle tonight…” He did the same, taking his final drag and putting it out.
“Sound’s nice…” I bite my lip and lean closer, pressing our knees even closer together.
“7. What’s your natural hair colour?” Frank laughed and ran his fingers though my blonde hair.
“Brown…” I giggle and put my hand on his.
“8. Have you ever been out of America?” He smiled.
“No… always wanted to though” I smile back.
“9. What do you want from this relationship?” Frank stroked my cheek.
“I don’t know…” I chew my lip and press my cheek into his hand. “I guess I want us to share something special… even if it is just for fun… I want someone to keep me company… if love comes from it, even better.”
“10. Can I kiss you?” Frank grinned up at me.
“Anytime you want.” I grin back.
He leaned in, pressing his lips against mine. I slide my hand onto the side of his face as we kiss passionately. I pull away after a few moments and rest my head against Franks. We both catch our breaths and grin at each other.
“I love kissing you.” Frank grinned.
“Ditto…” I smirk, pulling away.
“Daddy!!!” James screamed and started to cry.
I look over, jump up, running over and crouched down to him. I shush, stroking his hair and looked at his grazed knees.
“Hey baby… everything will be ok.” I smile and kiss his forehead. “Let’s go home now though, okay?” I stand up, lifting James up and walking back to Frank.
James cuddled up to my chest and sobbed. Frank stood up as I walked over with James in my arms. I nodded over to his car.

Our evening flew past pretty quickly. We ate a take-out pizza and more ice cream. We all watched Elmo in Grouch Land. I then bathed James and got him into his PJ’s. Just as I placed him into bed, pulling the blanket over him and handing him his teddy bear, he pointed towards the doorway.
“Hey…” I smile at Frank.
“Can Frank help you read to me?” James grinned and took his bottle Frank was holding out.
“If Frank wants too…” I smile and look though the books.
“I’d love to…” Frank smiled and sat next to me.
I sat back, opening the book on my lap and began to read. Frank wrapped an arm around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder, speaking his lines when I indicate to him. We read for about 15 minutes. When we looked up, we saw James fast asleep. I smile, standing up and helping Frank up. I lean down and kiss James’ forehead before turning his night light on. I take Frank’s hand, turning the main light off and pull him out of the room, pulling the bedroom door closed. I turn all the other lights off and lead him into my bedroom.
“Thank you Frankie…” I smile, closing my bedroom door quietly and push him onto the bed.
“Oh, thanks for what?” He smiled and pulled me on top of himself.
“Everything today, buying our ice cream, sitting in the park with us, sitting though a child’s film and helping me put him to bed. Just thank you for today.” I smile and kiss his jaw, cuddling up to him.
“Anytime you want, Red Skittle.” He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist.
I smile, sliding my hands up his chest and kiss him softly. We lay kissing and holding each other. I grip onto his shirt a little tightly as we deepen the kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please??? *smiles innocently*