Status: Typing :)

Pretty Red Pumpkin Skittles.

Chapter Fifteen

I groan, waking up as I hear someone knock loudly at my front door. I look across to see Frank still fast asleep and James cuddling his teddy faced away from me. I remember at some point during the night, James had crawled up in between me and Frank and fell asleep. I hear the knocking getting louder and watched James pout in his sleep.
“Daddy… door…” He whined and cuddled closer to Frank’s arm.
“Okay… I’m up.” I yawn, climbing out of my bed and glancing at the clock, showing the time to be 10:38am.
I rub my eyes, looking down to see I’m still wearing what I was last night. I walk out of my bedroom, down the hall to the front door and pulled it open. I smile at her and move to the side as she walks in. I put my finger to my lips, closing the door and walking into the kitchen with her.
“I thought you were due back tomorrow?” I ask and make some coffee.
“I would have been, but everything seems fine without me there.” She smiled, sitting down at the table.
“Oh right…” I nod and get two cups out. “You still drinking coffee? I know you gave up when you were having James…”
“What?” Emily looked up at me.
“James told me you are having a baby.” I smile at her.
“Oh… that…” She sighed.
“Yes or no to the coffee?” I smile.
“Yes please…” She chewed her lip. “Where is James?”
“Bed…” I turn back around and pour two cups of coffee.
“Oh right…” She nodded.
I put a cup in front of her and sat down, bring my cup to my lips. She did the same, not looking at me.
“So, you’re pregnant?” I ask.
“No.” She sighed and took another sip.
“But James said…” I raise an eyebrow towards her.
“James over heard me talking to my mum…” She giggled a little. “I was saying that I want to have another baby… not that I was having a baby.”
“Oh… then why don’t you have one?” I smile, standing up and grabbing my cigarettes and ashtray from the shelf.
“It’s complicated…” She sighed.
“Does Mark not want to?” I frown, getting a cigarette out and opening the kitchen window.
“Uh, me and Mark are no longer together…” She chewed her lip.
“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that…” I sit back down and light my cigarette.
“Don’t be… I’m the one who broke up with him…” She took another sip of her coffee and looked up at me. “Mikey… I…” She looked down again.
“What is it Emily?” I put my spare hand on top of hers and take a drag.
“I want…” She turned her hand around and took mine in hers. “I want another baby… with you.” She looked up.
“You know, next time I stay around, a nice nudge and ‘Wake up Frankie’ would be nicer than being jumped on.” Frank smirked, carrying a giggling James over his shoulder.
“Oh… sorry Frankie…” I smile, pulling my hand away from Emily’s.
“No problem.” Frank chuckled and turned James around, sitting James at the table. “Mind if I pour myself a cup of coffee?” He smiled.
“Of course… cups are above the coffee machine…” I smile, take another drag and put it out quickly.
“Daddy… where’s my breakfast?!” James demanded.
“It is coming, good sir…” I stand, bowing towards him and open a cupboard.
“Have you been bossing daddy around?” Emily gasped and sat closer to James, looking saddened.
“Mhm, he’s my slave!” James grinned at her.
“You okay babe?” Frank whispered in my ear as I pour some cereal.
“Huh?” I look at him. “Oh… yeah…” I smile and add some milk to the cereal, before putting it in front of James.

A little over an hour later, James and Emily were standing at the front door with James’ belongings. I kneel down to James’ level and open my arms. He ran forwards and wrapped his arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around his waist.
“I’ll see you soon, prince.” I smile and kiss his forehead as he pulled away.
“Bye daddy.” He smiled and then looked up at Frank. “Bye Frankie…”
“Goodbye James…” Frank smiled and waved.
I stood back up. I watch as James’ put his school bag over his shoulder and walks over to the elevator.
“At least consider what I said…” Emily half whispered, looking at me before picking up the other bags and following James.
I chew my lip and wave at James as they get into the lift. I close the door and turn to Frank. He smiled, putting his hands onto my hips and stood closer.
“So, we have the rest of the day… what do you want to do?” He smirked.
“Exactly what you are thinking… but I’m going to go finish my cigarette and have another cup of coffee first, if you don’t mind.” I smile and put my hands on his shoulders.
“I’ll join you… but what was I thinking?” He smirked and pulled away, taking my hand and leading me into the kitchen.
“As if you don’t know…” I smile, as I follow him and grab my cup from the table.
“But I don’t.” He smiled innocently towards me, taking his own cup from the table.
“Right…” I giggle a little and pour some coffee into both of our cups.
I sat back down, taking the cigarette and re-lighting it. I rested back in my chair and took a deep drag as Frank sat in front of me and got his own cigarette out.
“Are you okay Red Skittle?” Frank smiled towards me as he lit his cigarette and took a drag.
“I’ve been better, Pretty Pumpkin.” I smile and sat forward again, putting my elbows onto the table.
“What’s up?” He watched me.
“It’s nothing…” I smile and take a drag. “I always feel like this after James has gone…” I chew my lip.
“Oh… that’s understandable.” He nodded and took a drag himself.
I smoked my cigarette, looking down and thinking over what Emily had said. I don’t know how long I had been silent for and not paying attention to anything. But when Frank took my finished cigarette and put it in the ashtray, I then looked up. He smiled, nodded to my coffee and sat forward.
“Your coffee’s going cold…” Frank continued smiling towards me.
“Oh… yeah…” I laugh a little and drink what’s left of my coffee.
“Something’s distracting you…” He mentioned.
“It’s nothing to worry about… want to go for a shower?” I tried to smirk, standing up.
“I thought you’d never offer…” He winked as I took his hand, linking our fingers and pulled him from the room.
We entered the bathroom, letting go of our hands as I turned the shower on and checked the temperature. He stood closer, running his finger tips along the bottom of my shirt before pulling it over my head. I smirk, taking his shirt off, he smirked back and started to kiss my chest. He mumbled something into my chest as I slide my hands down to his jeans and undo his belt.
“Fucking beautiful canvas…” He smirked against one of my nipples and licked it.
I gasp, throwing my head back, still slowly undoing his jeans and pushing them down to the ground. I lick my lips, running my finger tips around the lining of his boxers, when he unhooked my belt, sliding the zip down and yanked my trousers down to my ankles. He kicked his jeans off from his legs as I did the same.
“W-we’re letting the hot water go…” I giggle and slide his boxers from his hips to the ground as he followed my actions with my own boxers.
We stood out from our boxers and I took his hand, leading him into the shower with myself. We grin at each other, before attaching our lips and lustfully sliding our hands over each other’s bodies. A few minutes pass before I pull away from the kiss. I smile, grabbing the shower gel and poured a generous amount into my hands. I lather it in between my hands, before slowly rubbing my hands across and down Frank’s chest. Frank licked his lips, keeping eye contact with me as I continue to rub the soap over both of his arms and kneeling down to wash his legs.
“Fuck…” He gasps as I take some more gel and start to wash his crotch area.
A few moments later, he took the shower gel and started to clean my body. I bit my lip and watched him as he cleaned my body. Once our bodies had been cleaned, I took the shampoo and squirted some into my hand.
“Turn around.” I smile as he turned around.
I rub the shampoo gently into his hair, lathering it softly, before washing it out. He did the same to my hair. We had finished showering now, but Frank continued to smirk and slide his hands onto my stomach. I bit my lip, sliding my hands into the back of his hair and kiss him roughly, pressing him up against the wall. His hand slid down further until it was softly grasped around my semi-hard cock. Moaning into his mouth, from the sudden contact, I gripped tighter onto his hair and he started to stroke me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update.
The next chapter will most likely take forever as well.
Thank you for reading.

Comments and suggestions are always appreciated. :) <3