Status: Typing :)

Pretty Red Pumpkin Skittles.

Chapter Sixteen.

A few hours had passed since our intense and lust filled shower. Currently sitting on my bed, just in my boxers, I look at Dominos website. Frank continued drawing on my arm as I ordered us a pizza and typed in my details.
“How come Dominos is allowed the pin to get through the front door and to get up here, but I’m not?” Frank pouted, looking towards the screen.
“Because they have known it for the past 6 years…” I smile at him. “But you can have it, if you want…” I take the sharpie from his hand and write the number on the back of his hand.
“Thanks… so now, I can come up and bug you in the middle of the night.” He smirked, taking the sharpie back.
“If you must…” I chuckle and kiss his nose. “Text me first, so I can make myself look sexy though…”
“You always look sexy…” He smirked and sat up right, leaning closer.
“Right…” I roll my eyes, chuckled and sent the request for our pizza before putting the laptop back on the floor.
“So, fucking sexy…” He licked his lips and straddled me.
I lay down on my back, looking up at him as he slowly rocks his hips against my crotch and slides his hands up my chest.

Our moans fill the room as our hands roam each other’s bodies. I run the tip of my thumb, very slowly against the tip Frank’s cock. He slowly bit down against my jaw, when I heard a loud knock.
“Frankie… pizza’s here…” I smirk, letting go of him and sliding out from under him.
“No… come back…” He pouted and put his hand out.
“Nuh uh…” I smirk and walk out the room.
I walk over to the door and open it. The young pizza delivery boy looked me up and down briefly, before coughing. I smile, watching him and nod towards the pizza.
“I have a plain cheese pizza here, for Mr Way.” He smiled and slid it from the bag.
“Perfect. Thank you…” I smile and take the pizza box from him.
“Have a good evening sir…” The boy looked down my body once more before walking to the stairs.
I laugh and close the door. Walking back into my bedroom, I smile at Frank. He sat up, pouting slightly towards me.
“We can continue later…” I giggle and sit next to him, opening the pizza box.
“Promise…?” He smirked and leaned closer, kissing my jaw a little.
“Maybe…” I smile and pick up a slice. “Now eat…”
“Yes sir…” He saluted me and took a slice.

Half of a large pizza later, I walk back into the bedroom, I give a can of coke to Frank and sit back down. He said thank you as he took the can. I can’t stop thinking about what Emily had said… ‘She wants another kid with me.’ I think she might want more. I can’t deal with this. I smile at Frank before opening my own can, gulping down a quarter of it and grabbing a bottle of vodka from my bedside draw.
“Do you want to get fucked with me?” I smile towards Frank, undoing the lid to the bottle and pouring some into my can.
“Um, I’d rather not…” He watched me.
“Why not? It’ll be fun.” I grin and down half of my drink.
“Do you really think you should be doing that…?” Frank chewed his lip.
“I don’t see a problem with it…” I sigh and take a sip.
“Mikey… you told me what happened before…” He put his hand onto my wrist.
“Look if you don’t want to, it’s fine… but I will…” I pull my arm away and drink some more.
Frank continued to chew his lip, watching me as I pour some more into the can. I swirled it around before taking another sip and placing the can on my bedside table. Frank climbed out of the bed and grabbed his jeans.
“What are you doing?” I pout at him as he pulls his jeans on.
“Going home… I’m sorry but I can’t watch you do that…” He sighed, pulling his jeans up and doing the zip.
“I’m fine… Frankie… please don’t go…” I pout, crawling over to him. “I need you…” I lean forward and start to kiss his chest.
“Stop it.” He pushed me back a little. “I have to go…”
I sat back, chewing my lip and feeling like shit as I watch him put his shirt, hoodie and shoes on. Frank put a hand on my cheek and looked at me.
“I’ll call tomorrow…” He sighed.
“Don’t bother.” I slap his hand away. “Go…”
“Mikey…” He bit his lip.
“Fuck off.” I get off the bed and push him out of my bedroom. “Just go… don’t bother calling…”
“Mikey… I don’t want to fight…” He turned around as I pushed him towards the front door.
“It’s too late… I should have known better than to fucking try this…” I started to breathe heavier and opened the front door. “Get out!”
“Mikey… I’m sorry okay? I just don’t agree with what you were doing.” He sighed as I push him out the door.
“Yeah, well it’s going to get worse… I wanted you to stay around cause then I will have you to fuck… but seeing as you just want to stop me, from being who I am… then you can go fuck yourself.” I slam the door and press my back to it.
“Mikey! Why are you doing this?” Frank asked through the door.
“Just leave… find someone who is worth it…” I chew my lip as a single tear falls down my cheek.
I lock the front door and walk back into my bedroom. I hear Frank still trying to talk to me, just before I close my bedroom door. Sighing, I grab my phone of the bedside table and text.
To Emily; b]
’Get a baby sitter for James for the night and come over. Xx’
I pick up the can and take a large gulp. Walking over to my cupboard, I pull the doors open and take a box of the top self. I hear the text tone and the vibration of my phone. Taking the box back to my bed, I pick up the phone.
From Emily;
’Why do you want me to come round? Xx’
To Emily;
’You were always the exception… Let’s make a baby. Xx’
From Emily;
’Really? I’ll be over as soon as possible <3 xx’

-Frank’s P.O.V.-
Sitting back in my car, still outside of Mikey’s apartment. I get a cigarette out and light it. I take a deep drag, pick up my phone and call the only person I thought I should.
”Hello?” A male voice answered.
“Uh, is that Gerard?” I ask.
”Yeah. Who’s this?” He replied back.
“It’s Frank…” I take a drag. “Look I just thought I should let you know that Mikey just pretty much dumped me because I refused to get fucked up with him. When I left he was drinking vodka… so…”
”Shit… He’s drinking heavy? Babe, we got to go!” Gerard says, I assume to his wife.
“Yeah… he was drinking quite a lot before I left…” I sigh and take another drag.
”Thank you for calling Frank. I’m sorry you had to see him like that… Look, we got to go round… I’ll text you later or something. Bye.” He sighed and hung up.
I end the call, take a drag and look out the front window. I frown as I see Emily walking towards the entrance of the building. ’Are you kidding me?’ I watch as she enters the code and walks in. I shake my head, start the engine and drive off. Last time I will be around this area.

*Please read the authors note.*
♠ ♠ ♠
I won’t be updating for a while… probably not until the New Year. I won’t be giving up on this story, just taking a break.
I am currently going through really bad depression and my medical problems are getting worse. I am basically taking a break from the internet as people I thought cared, don’t, so I see no point in coming online as much and I am finding it hard to write when I feel so crap. Be lucky I am taking a break otherwise I’d probably kill a character off.
I will be coming back, so please don’t give up with this story. Thank you for reading. Comments are always appreciated.