Status: Typing :)

Pretty Red Pumpkin Skittles.

Chapter Two.

Mikey’s P.O.V.
’Pretty Pumpkin’ Wants to talk to you.
Yes or No?


I chew my lip and press the yes button again. It is now 9:35pm. I went out after Gerard left. I bought some smokes and got a coffee. Free, only after I told the girl behind the desk how I could easily fire her, when she realised I’m her boss.

Pretty Pumpkin; Miss me?
Red Skittle; Very much.
Pretty Pumpkin; You’re just saying that :p, so what did you do while I was away?
Red Skittle; Sent my brother home to his wife, went out and got some smokes and a coffee and scared the girl in the coffee shop.
Pretty Pumpkin; Aw, what’d the girl in coffee shop do to you? And you smoke?
Red Skittle; I rarely smoke, but I sort of stole one of my brother… kinder made me want more. And as for the girl, she wouldn’t give me my free coffee. We had a little fight at the counter until I told her I would fire her ass, first thing tomorrow morning if I didn’t get it. That’s when she looked at the employment wall and noticed how I was her boss, sort of funny actually.
Pretty Pumpkin; How badass of you ;D being all “I’m your boss, do as I say.” Kinder hot ;D. Now I was thinking… we should play 10 questions.
Red Skittle; 10 question’s? I thought it was 20?
Pretty Pumpkin; Yeah normally, but we can do 10 today, 10 tomorrow :p and if you like, 10 the next day, if we’re still talking, which I hope we are, cause you are one cutie and I don’t want to stop talking anytime soon.

I bite my lip, smiling widely. ’I’ve only just started talking to this guy and he’s making me smile… what the hell!’ I get a cigarette out and light it before replying.

Red Skittle; Deal. But you can start. So my first 10 are?
Pretty Pumpkin; 1. What is your favourite type of food?
Red Skittle; Easy, Pizza of course. Next…
Pretty Pumpkin; 2. If you could be anyone or anything for a whole day, who/what would you be?
Red Skittle; Hmm, Someone I’d have to pick Mark Hoppus, I mean I’d love to be up on stage like him and have my fan’s sing back to me. Anything… I’d be a cat. All they do is sleep and eat all day.
Pretty Pumpkin; Ha! 3. Do you go clubbing?
Red Skittle; Not at all. Well, I went once with Gerard… some guy tried to pretty much rape me… couldn’t stand it… never again. Prefer a quiet bar :)
Pretty Pumpkin; What a dick! 4. Who is Gerard? Please say he’s just a friend… :(
Red Skittle; He’s my brother. :)
Pretty Pumpkin; Oh good! Ha. 5. If you were to take me on a date, where would you take me and what would we do?
Red Skittle; Technically that is two question’s, but I will allow it. Um… I’d probably take you to my coffee shop first… have coffee, on the house of course… carry on talking for a while, then go for a nice stroll though the park across the street, if it isn’t too dark out. Then if we get along in person, I’d take you to dinner, at this beautiful vegetarian place, my brother’s wife owns.
Pretty Pumpkin; Sound’s perfect :) can’t wait now :p… um, 6. Have you ever be in love?
Red Skittle; Once, when I was 16, Sort of broke both our hearts that night.
Pretty Pumpkin; Do you mind if I ask how?
Red Skittle; only if that’s question 7. :p
Pretty Pumpkin; 7. How’d you break both of you and your partner’s hearts?
Red Skittle; I turned out gay :) we were together for like a year, we cared so much for each other… we’d hold hands, make out, touch each other up, but when it came to the sex and we tried a few times, but I couldn’t get it up…
Pretty Pumpkin; Oh wow… so 8. Ever been with a guy?
Red Skittle; Yes. Obviously, a few… mainly short relationships.
Pretty Pumpkin; Well, if we get together, I hope it’s a little longer…
Red Skittle; Me too :)
Pretty Pumpkin; 9. What do you think of me so far? Ha.
Red Skittle; I like you so far… :) but we shall see, after my 10 question’s.
Pretty Pumpkin; Well I hope you do like me… 10. Do you have any tattoos?
Red Skittle; No. But I have always thought of getting one, just no idea what of and where. :) MY TURN!!!
Pretty Pumpkin; Go ahead ;)
Red Skittle; 1. What’s your favourite Skittle?
Pretty Pumpkin; At the moment, the red one ;D but normally, purple.
Red Skittle; Aww!! 2. How’d you find out you like men?
Pretty Pumpkin; Once upon a time, in my best friend Jake’s basement, we were getting drunk and stoned, when he turned to me and asked if I had ever been with a guy. To which I told him I hadn’t even been with a girl. He then asked me if I ever would, I replied with if he didn’t force it. Then we sort of made out and gave each other hand job’s… we were in a relationship for like 2 months until we realised we were ruining our friendship and now we’re stronger than ever :)
Red Skittle; So you are still friends?
Pretty Pumpkin; Yes, he works for me actually…
Red Skittle; 3. What is your job? :)
Pretty Pumpkin; I’m a tattoo artist, I own a parlour :)
Red Skittle; Oh, awesome :) 4. Are you Gay or Bi?
Pretty Pumpkin; Gay, all the way, baby ;D
Red Skittle; Sexy… 5. What is your favourite kind of candy/chocolate?
Pretty Pumpkin; Candy; Skittles, always. Chocolate; 3 Musketeers, has to be.
Red Skittle; 6. What do you do when you aren’t at work?
Pretty Pumpkin; Badly play guitar, read fanfiction and jerk off.
Pretty Pumpkin; I shouldn’t have said those last too…
Red Skittle; Ah, I’m not the only one :)… 7. Do you live with your mum?
Pretty Pumpkin; Only at the moment, I kinder guessed I gave that impression off. See my apartment is currently being re-designed and to be honest, it looks like a bomb’s site. So I moved back in with my mum while it’s getting done… I would have moved in with Jake, but his girlfriend Nikki like, hates the thought of me and Jake sleeping in the same house…
Red Skittle; Oh… 8. If I was to get a tattoo, would you do it and what would you recommend I get?
Pretty Pumpkin; I would do it, as long as it wasn’t the first time meeting you, I’d be scared shitless… but I’d probably tattoo a red skittle on your ass ;) … No I don’t know really, at the end of the day, I can’t free-style stuff like that… This girl came in once asking for me to just tattoo whatever I liked. I told her I couldn’t cause she’d have a giant cock on her hip otherwise…
Red Skittle; Ha! You should have done it!! But I kinder like the idea of the Skittle… would you get a pretty looking pumpkin?
Pretty Pumpkin; I already have a pumpkin, he’s sexy… I should show you it one day…
Red Skittle; I’d like that… 9. When is your birthday?
Pretty Pumpkin; Halloween.
Red Skittle; Really? That’s awesome. 10. It’s bedtime for me, so… will you dream of me tonight?
Pretty Pumpkin; I will. I will dream of meeting you Mikey. And I will dream of kissing those soft lips.
Red Skittle; Sound’s amazing. I’ll be dreaming of you…
Pretty Pumpkin; Oh yeah? What you going to do to me? ;D
Red Skittle; I’ll make you a coffee at work :p Night Frank…
Pretty Pumpkin; Night Mikey… come online at 9:30pm tomorrow ok?
Red Skittle; I will be here :) x
Pretty Pumpkin; xx
Red Skittle; xxx
Pretty Pumpkin; SHIT! I just saw the time! Night xxx <3

’Pretty Pumpkin’ has signed off.
You have disconnected.


I yawn and turn my laptop off. I smile, getting up and turning the TV off and all the lights. I walk into my bedroom, undo my jeans and slip them off. ’I really enjoyed talking to Frank tonight, can’t wait for tomorrow.’ I pull my shirt off and climb into my bed, turning the lamp off. I drift into a nice dream about meeting Frank, the Pretty Pumpkin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback is always needed.