Status: Typing :)

Pretty Red Pumpkin Skittles.

Chapter Four.

Mikey’s P.O.V.
I sat there, staring at the computer screen, waiting for Frank to call.

‘Frank Iero, Calling.’

I chew my lip and press answer with video call.

”Oh wow… hey baby…” Frank had grinned widely at me. ”You look sexy, much better than just your display picture”
I giggle and shake my head slightly, looking at his naked chest. I bite my lip and look at all of his tattoos that cover almost his whole upper half.
”Number ten. Will you talk to me?” Frank giggled.
Oh his giggle is just too adorable. He is so beautiful… what do you say?
”Hi…?” I squeak out. He giggles again and carries on grinning at me. ”I’m not very good at this kind of thing, I prefer to type…” I laugh slightly.
”God, your voice is so sexy…” Frank grinned and licked his lips.
I laugh and shake my head, grabbing my cigarettes. I watch him slightly, getting a smoke out and lighting it.
”You look so hot, taking a drag of that cigarette... you make smoking look very sexy Mikey…” Frank said, leaning towards the camera.
”You sound like a teenage boy getting off… it’s kinder disturbing… stop it.” I giggle and take a drag.
”Sorry… just… you do. Hey, it’s your turn to ask me 10 questions…” Frank smiled and ran his hand though his hair.
“Ok… 1. Do you like coffee?” I smile and take a drag.
”I do…I’d love to try a cup you make for me…” Frank smirked.
“I’d like that… 2. Do you have any siblings?” I smile and take a final drag before putting it out.

“Honey, I’m home!!” I look at the door way, seeing Gerard walk in.

”No, I don’t, I’m the only one. Who’s that???” Frank raised an eyebrow.
”My brother…” I sigh as Gerard walks over and sits behind me, looking at the screen.
“Oh he is sexy…” Gerard smirked, resting his chin on my shoulder.
”Thank you?” Frank said looking confused.
“Frank, this is my brother Gerard, Gerard, this is Frank…” I sigh and roll my eyes.
“Nice to meet you Frank” Gerard smirked at the laptop.
”You too Gerard...” Frank replied and grabbed his shirt, pulling it on quickly. ”Should I leave…?” Frank chewed his lip.
“I don’t want you too…” I sigh and glare at Gerard.
“Oh, don’t mind me… carry on…” Gerard smirked and winked at us.
“I’ll see you at lunch time Frankie…” I smile at the screen.
”See you at 1:30 Mikey.” Frank smiled back at me.
I bit my lip slightly and blew him a kiss before turning Skype off.

“I hate you.” I turn round and jump on top of my brother.
“No you don’t!!” Gerard laughed and tried pushing me off.
“I told you, I was busy tonight, but you still came round!” I groan and punch him in the shoulder, before climbing off him.
“Sorry, didn’t think it would be that much of a problem…” Gerard sighed.
“Why are you even here?” I ask, turning my laptop off.
“Had a fight… she told me to get out of the house…” Gerard sighed again.
“Oh…” I sigh and look at him. “Well you know where the spare bedroom is…” I grab my plate and take it into the kitchen. Walking back into the front room a second later.
“I think something is up with her…” Gerard looked up at me.
“What do you mean?” I sat back down and got a cigarette out.
“She’s been moody lately and she’s always screaming at me…I don’t think she loves me anymore…” Gerard looked down.
I lit two cigarettes and handing him one. “I’m sure that isn’t true… I know her. She wouldn’t give up 5 years of marriage that easily.” I smile and take a drag of my cigarette.
“I guess… but something is defiantly wrong… she’s been so angry and emotional lately… I can’t even blame it on her period…” He sighed and took a drag of his cigarette.
“Ugh…” I laugh slightly. “Have you thought about the other thing?”
“What do you mean?” Gerard raised an eyebrow looking at me.
“Um… never mind…” I smile and take a drag. “Look, I have to wake up early again… so I’m going to head to bed… will you be ok?” I smile and stroke his shoulder.
“Yeah, I guess… night Mikey…” He looked down and took a final drag before putting it out.

I climb into my bed and look at my email, on my phone.

Subject: Hey Mikey :)
From: FrankIero@SkeletonInk.com


Hello Mikey.
Hope everything is okay with you and your brother.
Just wanted to say how I enjoyed seeing you on web came today.
I can’t wait to have lunch tomorrow :)
I was just wondering though, could I get your phone number?
Mine’s attached in the details at the bottom.
I hate emailing with my work account, but it’s easier.
See you tomorrow.
Frankie x”


I sigh and smile replying back with my cell number and that I look forward to it as well. I chew my lip and add his number to my contact list. ’Skeleton Ink? I’ve been there before…’ I sigh and lay back, closing my eyes. I fall into a deep sleep.

-8:30am-
Sat outside of the coffee house, cigarette in one hand, coffee in front of me and phone in the other hand.

”Hello?” Her tired voice answered the phone.
“You’re pregnant aren’t you?” I ask, taking a drag of my cigarette.
”Shit, how’d you guess?” She sounded more awake then before.
“Well when my brother comes round, complaining that your acting like an emotional bitch to him and as much as I didn’t want to know, found out it’s not your time of month… that plus you were throwing up the past week. He’s a dumbass; he doesn’t see what’s happening…” I reply.
”You can’t tell him…” She sounds like she’s about to cry.
“I won’t only because it’s your job to… you know he’ll be happy right? He’s always dreamt of having his own little happy family.” I take a drag of my cigarette and put it out.
”I know, I’m just… I’m scared Mikey…” She sighed.
“I know you are… but you got to be strong. Anyway, there was another reason for why I called you…” I stated.
”Oh? What’s that Mikey?” she sniffed.
“Have you ever been to Skeleton Ink?” I ask and take a sip of my coffee.
”Yeah… all the time, I’m going tomorrow actually. Why do you ask?” She sounded better this time.
“My… internet friend, owns the place or something like that…” I bite my lip slightly.
”This Frank guy you’ve been talking to is, Frank Iero? Seriously, fuck Mikey, he is so sweet, he’d be great for you.” She smiled.
“You approve? Maybe I could, tag along with you tomorrow or something…” I hint, taking a sip.
”You should. I can pick you up before I go if you like?” She smiled. ”Hey, look I’m going to call Gee ok? Get him to come home for a chat… I’ll text you later with the details…” She said before hanging up.

I sigh and hang up, walking back inside and getting to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what do you think of Frank's tattoo parlour being called "Skeleton Ink" ??
And any idea's what I can name Mikey's coffee house??

Feedback is always loved!