Status: Typing :)

Pretty Red Pumpkin Skittles.

Chapter Six.

Today is the day that I will meet him. We spoke for 4 hours last night from 9pm through until he said he had to get some sleep. I wish he didn’t have to go, but who am I really to stop him? I came into work around 9:30am. I told the weekend manager what happened yesterday and told him to allow people to apply for a week job. Now though, I am sat in front of the coffee house with a cigarette in between my lips and bouncing my feet as I wait for my sister-in-law to come pick me up. ‘I hate waiting, so much.’ I take a drag, watching each car that goes by. I am so nervous and yet excited. I am going to be meeting my boyfriend in… I look down at my watch which shows the time to be 2:40pm 20 minutes. She should be here by now. Why isn’t she here? Did she forget that I am going with her? I groan and take a deeper drag this time. I grin as her black car pulls up in front of the coffee house. I take a last drag and put it out, grabbing my coffee and climbing into the passenger’s side.

“Hey sweet cheeks…” She smiled and drove off.
“Hey, sis…” I smile, putting my belt on and looked over at her.
“Looking forward to seeing your boyfriend?” She carried on smiling.
“Looking forward to having a baby?” I replied smiling back.
“I don’t know… like I want to be, but I’m so scared to tell Gerard and we didn’t even plan this…” She sighed.
“You’ve been married for like 5 years; you knew it was going to happen one day.” I frown and take a sip of my coffee.
“I know, I just… I didn’t see it coming…” She sighed again. “Anyway, are you looking forward to seeing your boyfriend?” She giggled this time.
“I am… you’ll get a show when we walk in apparently…” I bite my lip, trying not to grin.
“Ooh, boy on boy, just what mama likes.” She winked at me as she stopped at a red light.
“You are disgusting, you know that?” I laugh and nudge her as the lights turn green.

She parked the car around the back of Skeleton Ink and got out the car.
“Are you coming sweet cheeks?” She smiled at me.
I nodded, getting out the car and walking around the side of the building with her. She smiled at me again and walked into the shop.
“Hey Jakey… long time no see…” She smiled and leaned against the counter.
I stood behind her, looking around for Frank. I couldn’t see him.
“It has been. How are you Mrs Way?” Jake smiled, leaning back in his chair and looked at me. “You must be the famous Mikey… Frank’s just popped out to get coffee… he’ll be back any second now.” Jake said looking at us both.
“Oh cool, can’t wait to get this beauty…” She smiled and got the picture out from her bag and placed it on the counter.
“Frank’s got the sketches done hasn’t he?” Jake asked leaning forward.
“Yeah, he said this morning that he has everything ready for me, but asked if I could bring in another copy as he managed to lose the original.” She grinned.

I blanked out their talking about 15 minutes ago. Why is he not here yet? Doesn’t he have a job to be doing? Just then he walked in through the door, laughing and talking on his phone.
“I’ll come round tomorrow, okay? I promise.” He walked around me and put the coffee holder that is holding four cups on the counter. “I said I’d come round… yeah well no one said you have to go through with it…” He sighed and handed Jake his coffee.
“Thank you Frankie…” Jake grinned and took a sip. “Your 3 o’clock is here, with your boyfriend…”
Frank looked up and stared at me. I chew my lip and take a hand out from my pocket to wave at him. He simply grinned before going back to his phone.
“I’ll talk later Jas… I have to go… I have a job you know… that is the real reason… good bye Jas.” He hung up and walked round the counter.
I chew my lip harder as he looks me up and down. He grinned wider and stood closer. I smile slightly and see my sister-in-law and Jake turn to watch us.
“God you are sexier in person…” He smiled and took both of my hands, linking our fingers.
“Right back at ya…” I look at him.
“Can I kiss you now?” He smiled and stepped slightly closer.
“I-I-I guess, I kinder feel like I’m on show though…” I laugh slightly and nod my head to my brother’s wife and Jake.
“I know how you feel…” He giggled and looked at them. “Hey, mind if we start your tat in like, 10 minutes?”
“Sure…” My sister-in-law smirked at us.
“Thanks doll.” He smirked, letting go of one of my hands.

He pulled me into his office, closing the door behind us. He looked back at me and slid his spare hand onto the side of my jaw. I smile, wrapping my spare arm around his waist. I notice a slight height difference between us. I’m only slightly taller, but enough that he might have to lean up to kiss me.
“Hey boyfriend…” He giggled.
“Hey…” I smile and bit my lip.
He leaned up slightly and pressed his lips against mine softly. I pressed mine back and kissed him slowly. We kissed slowly, caringly and with just a hint of lust. It felt like time had stopped for us just to kiss. I’m not sure how long we were actually kissing for. But when he pulled away, I missed his lips on mine. It felt just like my first kiss.
“You are an amazing kisser.” He spoke first.
“So are you.” I let out a grin, not forcing it back.
“What are you doing for the rest of the day? Do you have to go back to work after this?” He asked, squeezing my hand a little.
“It’s my day off… what do you have planned?” I smile and squeeze back.
“Well, your brother’s wife is my last appointment… I was wondering maybe, if you want we could go on our first date?” He asked.
“I’d love to.” I nod, biting my lip.
“It’s a date then.” He winked and kissed me quickly before pulling away and releasing my hand.
I watched him as he grabbed something from his desk and walked past me.
“Come watch?” He smiled and went out his office. “Come on then darling.” He grinned at her and grabbed his ice tea.
We followed him over to his station. He took a sip of his ice tea before setting everything up. She sat down and I stood behind her.
“So where are you getting this tattoo?” I smile at her.
“Shit…” She looked up at me.
“It was going to be on your stomach wasn’t it?” I laughed a little.
“It was going to be on my hip. Hey Frank, can I change were its going to be?” She looked at him.
“Of course, where do you want it?” Frank smiled over at us.
“I’m thinking my right thigh” She grinned and pulled her short skirt up.
“Sound’s good to me.” Frank grinned and came over. “So, here?” He placed the piece of paper against her thigh.
“Perfect.” She smiled.

It has been an hour since he had started this tattoo. They spoke about a load of things. From her being pregnant and what Gerard has done lately to Frank’s sister having sex and what tattoo’s he has done lately. I just smiled the whole time, watching Frank’s hands as he tattooed my sister-in-law.
“So, Mikey…” Frank smirked, looking at the tattoo. “Did you come along just to see me?”
“No… I’m also here because Gerard refused to come along.” I smiled. “But mainly to see you…”
“Good…” He smirked and added some finishing touches to the tattoo. “So, what would you like to do for our date?”
“I have no idea… movies maybe?” I bite my lip.
“Sound’s like a good idea…” He smiled and finished, sitting back. “It is done. And may I add it is beautiful.” He grinned and stood up, cleaning up everything.
“I love it!” She grinned, standing up and moved over to the mirror to look at her new tattoo. “Thanks Frank!”
“No problem doll. Come back so I can wrap it up for you…” He smiled as she walked back over. “I’m sure I don’t have to tell you the details right?” He put a bandage over it.
“I have everything at home already… I know the rules.” She giggled.
“Good.” He smiled and stood up. “Now, you know where Jake is… I’m stealing your brother-in-law.” He winked at her and walked over to me.
He grinned and wrapped his arms around my waist. I laughed slightly and draped my arms over his shoulders. I hear Jake and my sister-in-law giggle and whisper something.
“I’ll just grab my hoodie and we’ll go ok?” He smiled and kissed me quickly before pulling away.
I smile, walking over to the counter and watch Frank run into his office.
“I’ll take that as I’m closing up today?” Jake asked, handing a receipt over.
“Yup, I have a date.” Frank giggled, coming out from his office and took my hand.
“Be a good boy…” Jake winked as Frank dragged me outside.
“So… where are we going?” I smile and link our fingers together.
“You’ll see…” He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
"Sister-In-Law" Can be whoever you want her to be. She can be Lindsey, she can be the girl down the road that you crush on or she can simply be you. I don't care.
It was a bit annoying typing "Sister-in-law" all the time though, but I don't like using MCR's wives or children in my stories, so... I might give her a name one day.. idk..

ENJOY!