Status: Typing :)

Pretty Red Pumpkin Skittles.

Chapter Seven.

I bit my lip, sitting in the passenger’s side of his old, used and abused car. It’s not really what you would expect for someone who owns a tattoo parlour to own. I had to mention this to him… it was starting to bug me.
“How come you don’t have some fancy new range car?” I ask looking over at him.
“Because, I don’t need one I’ve had this baby since I was 15. She has been so good to me. But the day she feels it’s time to leave me, I will let her go and buy a new one… but right now, we’re happy.” Frank smiled and stroked the dashboard.
“Oh… so you have had her for like 11 year’s?” I smile, watching him drive. “That’s a long time.”
“Yeah it is.” He laughed. “Do you drive?” He glanced at me briefly.
“Nope… I tried. But sadly I kept failing. I only live around the corner from work though, so I walk there. Gerard and my mum normally visit me, so I don’t have to worry about getting to them.” I bit my lip and looked down.
“Fair enough…” Frank nodded.
“Are we close?” I look up at the road.
“Another 10 minutes…” He smiled.
“Cool…” I nodded a little. “Do you mind if I have a cigarette?”
“Go ahead…” He smiled and added. “Along as I get can get one?”
I smile and take two cigarettes out of my packet. I placed them both between my lips and lit them. Taking them out, I give one over to Frank and take a drag of my own.
“Thanks…” He smirked, unwinding his window and took a drag.
I smile, copying his actions before taking a drag and looking around the inside of his car.

Roughly 5 minutes later, he had parked the car and took the keys out. He looked over at me and smiled.
“What film do you want to see?” He asked and got out the car.
“I don’t mind…” I reply after getting out the car.
“Well I wanted to see this new one about this new super hero film. I’ve heard it’s really good. Apparently it’s about this dysfunctional family of kids with magical powers…” Frank grinned as we walked into the cinema.
“Sound’s familiar…” I smile at him.
“I’ve been told it’s amazing… Jake saw it last week with his girlfriend… there is a talking monkey in it!! How cool?!” He grinned wider.
“That sounds like…” I look up at the board and gasp. “He didn’t tell me it actually came out!”
“Huh?” Frank raised an eyebrow looking at me then to the poster.
“Uh, this film’s based off my brother’s comic… he said it was being turned into a film… he didn’t tell me it came out though…” I looked towards Frank.
“Oh… so this is Gerard’s?” He smiled at me and walked to the counter to buy the tickets.
“Yes… I could tell you how it ends if you really want…” I laugh. “I normally can’t stand super hero films… but this one is different…” I chew my lip and follow him.
He laughed at me and bought two tickets to see the film, handing me one.
“So, Red Skittle… shall we buy some Skittles?” He grinned up at me.
“Only if I can have the red one’s” I smile back at him.
“Deal…” He grinned, leaned up and kissed me quickly before running over to the sweets.
“…Are you really 26?” I ask following him.
“Yes…” He giggled and took his driver’s licence out and handed it to me. “Can we have a bag of skittles, a medium diet coke and a medium… sweet or salted?” He looked towards me.
“Either…” I smile and look at the licence in my hand.
“Can we have a mix of both?” He smiled at the girl behind the desk. She nodded and went to get our popcorn.
“I’ll believe you…” I smile and hand him the card back.
“Really…? Good. I worked very hard on making this fake ID.” He smirked at me before putting it back in his wallet.
“Right…” I laugh and get my wallet out. “I’ll pay…”
“Put that away… I’m paying for this date.” He pushed my wallet away.

We linked hands as we walked back to his car.
“That film was actually pretty good. Tell Gerard how much I liked it.” Frank grinned.
“Will do…” I smile and let go off his hand, walking around to the passenger’s side.
“I want a monkey like that!!” He grinned and unlocked the car before getting in and undoing my lock.
“I’ll let him know…” I laugh and sit down. “So…”
“Your place? Or mine?” He winked at me before laughing. “Or we could go for pizza?”
“Pizza sound’s good.” I laugh a little.
He grinned before starting the car and driving off. I smile and get my cigarette out. I pull two out and light them both before handing one to Frank.
“Thanks, you read my mind…” He grinned and took it between his lips, taking a drag. “Ah, cancer… tastes so good.”
“Something like that…” I laugh and wind my window down, taking a drag of my own cigarette.
“So… Mikey… you know where I work… where do you work?” He glanced at me quickly.
“Coffee Bean Addicts…” I laugh. “Gerard named it… it was either that or Dancing Coffee Beans.”
“Aw, the second one sounds awesome.” Frank laughed. “It sounds familiar though…”
“It used to be Joe’s Coffee House…” I reply, taking a drag.
“Oh yeah, I know the place… what happened to Joe? He was a great guy…” Frank smiled and took a drag.
“Sadly he passed away… left the place in my name. His son Tom’s only request was that I changed the name…” I sigh.
“Shit… sorry to hear that…” Frank frowned.

Frank smirked watching a waitress come over.
“Don’t take what I am about to say seriously, okay?” He winked at me.
“Frank… what can I get you?” The waitress put her hand on her hip, staring at him.
“Hmm, it’s a tie between Jake’s cock and his tight little ass…” Frank grinned widely at her.
“Oh fuck off Frank.” She groaned at him.
“Oh calm down Nic… meet my boyfriend” He grinned and nodded to me.
“Hi…” I smile politely.
“You have a boyfriend?” She smiled at me. “Hey. It’s nice to meet you.”
“Yes, I have a boyfriend. Mikey, this is Nicola, Jake’s girlfriend.” Frank smiled between us.
“I kinder gathered…” I nod a little.
“Well what can I get you both?” She smiled this time.
“Two diet cokes and a plain cheese pizza?” Frank looked at me. I nod as she writes it down and walks off.
“So she’s the paranoid girlfriend that won’t get over the fact you and Jake fooled around?” I lean closer.
“Yeah, that’s her… she’s lovely when she’s not pissed off.” He laughed.

Our pizza showed up not long after that. We ate in silence. It was a nice silence though. We fought over paying, once we had finished eating. He finally allowed me to pay half but not after declaring that he was paying for my half though. We’re currently standing outside of my apartment building right now though.
“Would you like to come in for some coffee?” I smile, looking down at my watch as it shows the time 9:02pm.
“Is that coffee or Coffee?” He smirked at me.
“Um… the first one” I look up at him.
“Pity… but I’d love too.” He smirked again.
I roll my eyes and giggle. I let us into the building, holding the door open for him.
“What a gentleman.” He smiled as I took his hand and dragged him to the elevator.
“Sorry, my place is a bit messy at the moment…” I smile and walk in, pressing the button for my floor.
“I bet it’s not…” He smiled.
We reached my floor and walked over to my door. I let go of his hand to let us in. Once the door was opened and walked in, moving to the side for him. He smiled, nodding a thank you before walking in.
“It’s so cute…” He smiled at me.
“If you say so…” I laugh, taking my jacket off and putting it on the hook before walking into the kitchen.
“It’s so homey…” I heard him say, walking around the living room. “Aw, is that you and Gerard as kids? It’s so cute…” I heard him smile.
“Yeah…” I chew my lip, putting fresh coffee into the coffee filter. I grab two mugs as I hear him move from the front room.
“Oh Mikey you dirty, dirty man.” He giggled.
’Shit…’ I think and walks out into the hall and see my bedroom door wide open. I walk over and see him lying on my bed with a certain object in his hands.
“Maybe I could watch… or have you use it on me one day…” He smirked, looking me in the eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I'm not very good with dates... But here you go :)

Can I get some comments? I don't like asking. But they do make me want to write more ;)