Status: Typing :)

Pretty Red Pumpkin Skittles.

Chapter Eight

“Please put that down…” I blush, looking at him.
“Only if you promise I can watch?” He licked his lips, sitting up.
“Maybe… we’ll see…” I chew my lip and walks over, trying to take it from him.
“No… promise.” He smirked laying back, holding it above him.
“But you don’t know…” I sigh and lean over him, trying to grab it.
“That we won’t work? Neither do you… but there is no harming in promising…” He smirked and licked the small gap at the top of my shirt.
“Fine… I promise, but just not tonight.” I smile and look down at him.
“Deal” He smiled and placed it back on the bed, above him before he pulled me down.
“What are you doing?” I laugh a little and straddle him, sitting up, with him pulling me down.
“I want to kiss my boyfriend…” Smirking, he pulled me closer.
“Oh…” I smile, leaning in and kissed him.
We kiss lustfully; hand’s roaming up each of our shirts and crotches rubbing. He pulled away slightly to pull my shirt off before kissing again. We moan into the kiss, kissing more roughly and circling our tongues around each others. I lick his lips slightly and pull away. I pull his shirt off and kiss down his chest.
“Mm… Mikey…” Frank moaned as I kiss and lick at his nipples.
’What am I doing?’ I think to myself as I pull away from him. I stand up and look at him.
“We… we have to stop…” I bite my lip, breathing heavily.
“What? Why?” He leaned up on his elbows.
“It’s our first date Frank… I-I-I promised that I wouldn’t ever do that again…” I look down.
“Do what?” He raised an eyebrow.
“Sex and stuff… on the first date… I’m not like that anymore…” I sigh and pick my shirt up.
“Oh… Mikey… it’s ok.” He smiled and stood up.
“It’s not. I lead you on…” I chew my lip, turning the shirt round.
“Mikey… we don’t have to do anything. I thought we were just making out anyway.” He laughed a little and took my hands in his.
“Yeah… we were. I’m sorry.” I look up at him.
“Can I get a cuddle before I leave?” He smiles and kissed my shoulder.
I nod as he pulls me back onto my bed. He smiled and rested his head on my chest, cuddling up to me. I smile back, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and resting my cheek against his hair.
“Sorry I freaked out…” I sighed.
“Don’t be… sex isn’t until date 3 anyway…” Frank looked up and smirked at me.
“Oh shush…” I laugh.
“No…” He smirked and looked back down.
He grazed his finger tips over my chest, drawing things and smiling. I bite my lip and play with the back of his hair softly. He really does have nice hair.
“You’re chest is an amazing canvas… I’d love to use it one day.” He smiled.
“Well, maybe next time I let you come round, you can bring a sharpie.” I smile, continuing to play with his hair.
“Can I? Awesome, I’d like that.” He smiled and carried on running his finger tips over my chest.

“I’m keeping your shirt.” He smirked and pulled the shirt I wore today on.
“Fine by me…” I laugh, picking his shirt up and pulling it on.
“I don’t want to leave…” Frank pouted and pulled me close.
“I don’t want you to leave…” I bite my lip, placing my arms over his shoulders.
“Talk tomorrow right? We can text and then Skype or talk on msn when I get home.” He smiled up at me.
“Sound’s like a plan.” I smile and lean down.
“I really enjoyed today…” He leaned in, so our lips are almost touching.
“So did I…” I smile and kiss him softly.
We kissed for a long time, neither of us wanting to pull away. We kissed from my bedroom all the way to the front door. Where we finally pulled away.
“Text me when you get home.” I smile and open the door.
“I will.” He smiled and kissed me once more, before walking out the front door.
“Bye Frank…” I bite my lip, leaning against the door frame.
“Bye boyfriend… I have a boyfriend!” He giggled and blew me a kiss before walking over to the elevator. He waved at me as he walked in.

I smile and close the door. 'I have a boyfriend.’ I grin, walking into the kitchen and pouring myself a cup of coffee. I look at the clock, displaying the time to be 10:34pm. I bite my lip and pick the phone up. I flick though the contacts and press call.
”How did your date go?” My sister-in-law smiled over the phone.
“It was great; we saw Gee’s film, had pizza then headed back to mine…” I bite my lip. “Can I speak to Gerard?”
“Aw, how cute! GERARD!!!” She screamed for Gee.
“Hey Mikes…” Gerard answered a second later.
“Hey Gee… why did you not tell me your film is in cinemas?” I gasp.
”Because, you don’t like those kind of films. Why? Did you see it?”
“Yes I did. Me and Frank loved it. Not as good as the comic, but good enough. Frank wants pogo though.” I smile and take a sip of my coffee.
”Oh, awesome. So you and Frank, did you go on a date or something?” He grinned.
“Yeah, I enjoyed it. We saw your film, then we had pizza and then we came back to mine…” I bit my lip and looked down at the shirt.
”Ooh, did Mikey get laid?!”
“Oh fuck off Gerard… no… we did kinder make out for a while though… it went too quick too fast though…” I sigh.
”Oh… are you okay about that?” He sighed.
“I just stopped us, before anything could happen… I said that I wouldn’t do anything like that again and I won’t.” I sigh and down some of my coffee.
”Good, I’m proud of you Mikey. You really have grown up.” He smiled.
“Yeah, I have… we cuddled though, which was amazing. He’s only just left actually…” I chew my lip. “I’m going to do some work now… I’ll talk tomorrow ok?”
”Ok, speak tomorrow bro… I’m coming woman! God” and with that the phone went dead.

I yawn, looking though applicants when my phone vibrates. I raise my eyebrow and pick it up.
From Frankie;
’Just got home, sort of stopped by at my friend’s place on the way. <3 I had loads of fun tonight. We should plan date no. 2 :). Xxx’
I smile and reply back.
To Frankie;
’That’s ok, I had a really good time as well. Maybe date no. 2 can be sometime next week? When are you free? Xxx’
I smile, sending the text and look back at my laptop screen. I sigh looking though possible people.
From Frankie;
’Are you free on Wednesday after 3? :) We could go for a walk or something <3 xxx PS! ;D If I make you a sexy video would you make me one?’
I raise an eyebrow and chew my lip.
To Frankie;
’Not yet. I’m going to get some sleep now <3 talk tomorrow Frankie <3 xxx’
I chew my lip, sending the text and turning the laptop off.
From Frankie;
’Sleep well beautiful <3 I’ll be dreaming of you xxx’

I smile, putting my phone on the side and laptop on the floor. I yawn, undoing my jeans and kicking them off. ’Tonight was a good night. Didn’t want to stop myself.’
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this chapter as much. But the next one I like a lot.

Thank you for the comment's! They don't make me write faster, but they do make me smile and want to carry on writing!
Thank you Rock 'n' Rollers, Crash Queens and Motorbabies!( ;) <3)