Status: Typing :)

Pretty Red Pumpkin Skittles.

Chapter Nine.

I’ve cleaned the whole of my flat, even organising my CD’s and DVD’s and I took a shower. Now what? I glance at the clock next to my bed, which is displaying the time to be 1:48pm I hate Sundays.

I grab my phone and text Frank.
To Frankie;
’I don’t like Sunday’s they drag too much… I need something to do… any suggestions? Xxx’
From Frankie;
’Well, you could make that video for me? ;D hint hint. Or you could help me if you want? Xxx
To Frankie;
’What kind of help do you need? :) xxx’
From Frankie;
’Well, I’m currently getting my apartment re-designed and I’m just out trying to get some paint samples and stuff xxx’
To Frankie;
’Well sure, I can help with that :) Xxx’
From Frankie;
’I’ll come pick you up in like 10 minutes yeah? <3 xxx’
To Frankie;
’Can’t wait :) Xxx’

About half an hour later, the buzzer for my apartment was going off.
“Hello” I smile, holding down the buzzer.
“Hey sexy, can I come up?” Frank replied.
“Oh sure, floor 3 remember.” I smile and press the button to open the door.

2 minutes later there is a knock at my door. I grin and open it, showing Frank.
“In the words of my mother, ‘If you do all of this designing, your apartment will look like a Goth kid threw up. Go spend time with your secret boyfriend.’” Frank nodded and stepped inside.
“I see… so… we aren’t going out then?” I laugh and close the door.
“Nope… well not apartment decorating anyway… but…” He grinned and held up a 10 pack of sharpies.
“Oh god…” I laugh, taking his hand and linking our fingers as we walk to my bedroom.
“So, can I still use your beautiful canvas?” He asked as I lay down on my bed and pulled him with me.
“Sure…” I smile and kiss him.
We make out for a good 5 minutes, before he pulled away and lifted my shirt from my body. He smiled and left soft kisses across my chest. He sat up, opening the packet of sharpie markers. I watch him pick the black one up and chew his lip, staring down at my bare torso. He moved to straddle me before leaning down to my chest. I smile and close my eyes, feeling the marker slowly draw against my chest.
“Tell me a story… like something sexual…” He giggled, changing colours.
“Like what?” I ask, not opening my eyes.
“I don’t know… first time you touched yourself… first sex experience… I don’t know anything…” He smiled and started to colour something in.
“Oh… um, well I told you about how I realised I was gay right?” I felt him nod. “Yeah, well that was my first sex experience… we had managed to do other stuff… but then one day, during the summer holidays. It happened. We were around in my old bedroom. Bedroom door locked, music playing in the background and our clothes on the floor. I didn’t understand it. We made out, touching each other’s bodies. I just remember looking at her body and not being able to… get it up… she tried so hard to get me hard. Nothing worked. So we got dressed. We sat on my bed and I felt so guilty and embarrassed. She told me not to worry and that we could stay friends. Which we did… for like a week…” I sigh and shake my head.
“At least she wasn’t a bitch about it…” He commented, drawing again.
“Yeah… it was about 2 months after that, when I got my first boyfriend. His name was Travis. I remember that day. It was Christmas Eve, I was round his. A few weeks pervious he had been teaching me how to… uh… prep someone…” I giggle. “So yeah… I lost my virginity that night…”
“Aw… did you enjoy it?” He smiled up at me.
“Honestly? No… it wasn’t until my 20’s that I actually started to enjoy sex…” I smile with my eyes still closed.
“I remember losing my virginity… it’s why Nic hates me…” He giggled. “Jake was so caring though… we actually went out and bought candles! Like seriously, we made my bedroom as romantic as you could… I took… it was so fucking painful… honestly I wanted to give up like a minute in. But we carried on… it hurt like a motherfucker, until he hit my prostate. It was nowhere near beautiful. But we came… we lay next to each other after that… and just burst into laughter.” Frank grinned up at me. “We honestly we couldn’t stop from laughing. Like we were best friends, who just fucked… it was so awkward and funny. I’m glad we stayed friends though…” He smiled and carried on drawing.
“Sound’s like you had a better first time.” I open my eyes and smile at him.
“Maybe… but I don’t really care for the past… I want to know what my next sexual experience will be.” He smirked up at me.
“Me too…” I bit my lip a little, taking the side of his face in my hand and pulled him closer.
He grins, leaning in and licked my lips slowly. I moan a little, looking straight into his eyes. Grinning, he pulled back a little and pulled his shirt off. Exposed to his naked torso, I leaned forward and kissed his right shoulder bone. Kissing gently down his chest, I feel his hands link though my hair and his body lean back. I flick the tip of my tongue over his right nipple very slightly. Hearing a moan escape his mouth, I lick again.
“Oh… Mikey…” Frank moaned softly.
“I want… to take… things slow…” I breathe against his nipple.
“O-okay… so… what does that mean?” He stroked the back of my hair.
“I don’t know…” I nibble on his nipple.
Holding his back up, I suck on his right nipple slowly and teasingly. Hearing him moan, I look up to see his head being thrown back and his feeling his hands grip onto my hair. Pulling back a little, hearing a whimper, I move to his left nipple and did the same with that one. The sound’s coming from his mouth is a huge turn on right now.
“M-Mikey…” He moaned.
Smirking against his chest, I lean up and attach my lips to the right side of his neck. Kissing his neck softly at first, I bite a little and suck roughly. His moan’s filling the room as I suck harder, his nails digging into my back and our crotches pressing hard against each others. I suck a little harder as our crotches rub against each other. I pull back, still sucking and hear the pop from the release. I breathe heavily and look up at him. He smiles, pulling himself back a little and resting on my thighs. Stroking his back softly, I look down and watched his hands as they unzip my jeans.

“MIKEY!!” I look up, wide eyed at Frank as I hear Gerard’s shout.
“Shit…” I breathe heavily. “GIVE ME A MINUTE…”
“Alright, I’ll be in the kitchen!” He replied as I heard him walk into the kitchen area.
“Your brother…?” Frank smiled, catching his breath.
I nod a little and kiss him softly. He smiled, kissing back before climbing off my lap and putting himself away. Sighing, I stood up and did the same. Taking his left hand in mine, I pulled him into my bathroom and stood by the sink. Grabbing a wash cloth and soaking it with warm water. I bring it up to his stomach, washing away our lustful moment from his stomach then my own, before cleaning both our hand’s clean.
“What the hell is taking you so long?” Gerard asks from the my bedroom door.
“Give me another minute…” I smile at Frank.
“Can I use your toilet?” Frank smiled back.
I nod and kiss his cheek a little before exiting the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I smile at Gerard before picking a shirt up from the floor.
“Do you have company?” Gerard asked, raising an eyebrow.
“Yes.” I smile and pull the shirt over my head.
I hear the toilet flush. I pick up Frank’s shirt as he walks out the bathroom and I hand him his shirt. He mouthed a quick ‘Thank you’ before pulling his shirt over his head. Gerard’s eyes on us the whole time.
“Did I interrupt something?” Gerard smirked, leaning against the door frame.
We both shook our heads and linked our fingers.
“What are you doing here Gee?” I bite my lip a little, pulling Frank closer.
“I have news Mikes…” He grinned widely. “You’re going to be an uncle!”
“Aw, you’re going to be daddy Gee…” I smile.
“Congratulations Gerard” Frank smiled as well.
“Thank you, so…” Gee looked Frank up and down. “I’d shake your hand, but I’d rather not… but it’s nice to meet you in person.”
“You too” Frank giggled and squeezed my hand.
“Well this isn’t awkward at all…” I laugh and push Gerard into the kitchen, pulling Frank with me. “Who wants coffee?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't you hate it, when you are writing an intimate scene and you keep getting distracted by the scene playing out in your head?

Enjoy :) COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS LIKED!

Mikey get's serious in the next chapter. =o