Avalanche

Avalanche

right when i was coming down the hill all i could feel was the wind in my face. but then my goggles started to fog all of the sudden out of no where. then something terrible happened, i ran into a tree because i couldn't see. but all i could feel was the snow. and the sticky red blood coming from my head, but now all i see is the sky and nothing else. i was just lying there in the snow. bleeding. there was nothing in the world that i could do because i couldn't move my leg or my arm. i couldn't even yell i single word because no one would here me. just to be like that you realize everything that has happened in your life. like all the little things like your first christmas, and your first boyfriend, and things like that. well all that was coming in my mind all at once. and all i could feel was my head pounding now. just throbbing. then i had to scream out because of all the pain i was in. so i screamed and the next thing i knew the ground was shaking. then i was covered in snow. i was in the middle of an avalanche. and not only that i was unable to pull my self out. and i am strapped to a snowboard. what am i supposed to do. i cant move. then.. all the snow around me was turning red now. from all the wounds on my head. but to me in my head all i could think of what was going to happen to me and my family. since i am only 16 i just got my license and i came up to the mountains as a treat, my whole family knows i am up here. but when will they realize i am missing a day, a week, a month. how long will i last. i am now just beginning to loose feeling in my leg i cant move. and i have been buried for about an hour now. and the temperature out side is like 10 degrees. i wonder if someone would ever find me. but no that hope just keeps fading away as well as my thoughts. i was now beginning to be light headed from how much blood i had already lost. but then to my surprise i felt the snow above me was being lifted. i looked up and i saw the light. all i could do was say god? then i heard the ambulance ringing in my ears. and then they grabbed my arm just hard enough for me to scream again. so then they grabbed right under my armpit to lift me up. then when i was out of the snow i was put into this warm van. but it was too warm. i wasn't getting any feeling back at all. then my head started to get even more dizzy but then i could really see the light and now someone was calling my name, i had no clue who but i guessed god. because i felt no warmth, and i heard no noises. i had died.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a one shot there will be no more