Remembering Me

Lacey has just lost everything that she once knew... Her friends, father, home, and memories... Her mom is moving her to the middle of nowhere Montana, a place that doesn't even have a name and hasn't made it on a map. It's overrun by something.. she knows what it is she just can't seem to remember.
Her memories are fighting to come back and as much as she wants to remember them it is impossible in this new place without some form of a reminder.. such as someone just like her father? Or a dream...
Everything is upside down and constantly changing...

Characters:
Lacey-Ann: Main character (will go back and forth between Alpha's perspective and Laceys) brown hair, gorgeous green eyes, 5'8", red wolf.
Courtney: Lacey-Ann's mom, blonde hair, brown eyes, 5'5". Husband Jake died.
Alpha: Name is Kyle most often reffered to as Alpha, black hair long kinda shaggy, blue eyes, 6'3".
Damon: Brown hair, long shaggy, hazel eyes, 6'4".
these are just the main characters i may introduce more characters in the authors note as they come.


the story and characters are completely mine, do not steal borrow or use them without my permission please, and do not repost my story because it is MINE! thank you...