Status: Fin.

My Life as a Navy Wife

Sunsets over the beaches, from now on

Jack and I sat in the sand together watching the waves roll in. Suddenly he stood up and standing before me, pulled me up too. Hand in hand we went for a walk together up and down the length of the entire beach, as the sun set we stopped and just stood there watching it sink into the ocean.

Jack and I had always loved the simpler things in life, such as the scene we were living right now, watching the sunset on the beach. As we soaked the beauty up Jack rested his head on top of mine and squeezed my hand. I looked up at him and he looked at me with this twinkle in his eye.

“Jacqueline…”

“Yeah Jack?”

“Will you take the place that’s been rightfully yours for the last 10 years?”

“Yes Jack, only if you’ll take the place that’s been yours.”

“I love you Bubbablue.”

“I love you too Jelly.”

And that was it, simple, just the way we liked it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I realise that this is the world's shortest update, but I'm really sick at the moment. It took a whole lot of effort to look at the computer screen long enough to type this up, but I felt I needed to because Hstheatreislife's comment made my day.
Thankyou so much for reading, commenting and subscribing. I probably won't update again until I'm well again, so I'm sorry that this is such a short and shitty chapter.
Anyway love you and thanks again :)
Leave a comment or inbox me about where you want this to go in the next couple of chapters, because yeah, imput is always nice :)