Status: Fin.

My Life as a Navy Wife

Dubstep Vs Drum and Bass

Once back at my Grandparent’s place Jack and I are sit in the room I’m sharing with Katrina, I decide to plug my iPod into the docking system I had brought with me, knowing full well that I wouldn’t be able to survive the whole two weeks without my music system. My grandparents and parents rooms are on the other side of the house to the two rooms us kids are in and the house is pretty freaking huge so I don’t worry about my music levels. I turn on Skrillex and watch Jack pull a face as I turn it up.

“You’re kidding right?” he shouts above the music.

“Nope, dubstep for the win Jelly, what’s your problem?” I ask as I turn the music down so that we won’t have to shout to be heard and we can have our conversation at a normal volume.

“Oh Jackie, Jackie, Jackie, my poor misguided little pixie, dubstep is not the best, DnB is sweet heart, my poor Bubbablue, what has happened to you whilst I was gone?” he shakes his head and pulls out his iPhone.

“No, you do not touch my set up, no one touches it,” I stand in front of the system and he looks at me incredulously.

“What the hell happened to you?” he asks again, baffled at my protectiveness.

“Well, with my change of wardrobe and such Elena decided to take me out on the town, we went to all these clubs and they played Skrillex and I…fell totally in love,” I tell him and he shakes his head, “Then I went out, bought my setup, this is just my travelling one and I’ve been partying hard ever since, we go down to Brizzy every few weeks apartment hunting and whilst we’re there we party it up.”

“Urgh, but dubstep is so dirty,” he groans covering his ears.

“That’s what I like about it,” I smile brightly.

“Eurgh fine,” he sighs and lies on the bed, “This apartment hunting thing, how is that going?”

“We have to go looking again soon, we still haven’t found one I like that fits my price range,” I tell him and he nods.

As Skrillex plays in the background Jack and I discuss apartments and jobs. I tell him all about my new job and then he tells me about his and how he’s renting this apartment in the inner city and is thinking about buying it when he can afford it. That’s when he suggests that I come and check it out and if I like it enough move in with him and pay for half the apartment and we can have joint ownership of it and do it up with all the leftover cash we’ll have. My eyes open wide and my mouth hits the ground as he shows me pictures of his apartment and I tell him I’m in. We discuss how much it will cost for each half and we end up realising that we will have about $100 grand left over to do it up with.

Everything was happening so quickly and even though I was really happy, I was beginning… to feel… like… I couldn’t… breathe…
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the new chapter :)
And Hstheatreislife, before you get upset, I promise that I only have the sniffles now, no sore throat and the occassional cough, so if I'm well enough to spend 11 hours and 34 minutes on skype with the guy I based Jack on then I'm sure I can manage a chapter or two :)
Love you :D