Status: Fin.

My Life as a Navy Wife

Gracie Patricia Kramer, at her finest

I woke up the next morning with a massive smile on my face, I looked down at my hand and smiled even brighter when I saw the ring on my finger, rolling over though I find empty space where Jack is meant to be. I sigh and sit up, picking my phone up to check the time. 12:27pm, no wonder Jack isn’t here. I swing my legs out of bed and see my grandparents’ puppy Psymon lying on the floor asleep next to my bed. Quietly I manoeuvre my legs so that I don’t tread on him and grab the things I will need for a shower.

Refreshed, I grab some toast and pull on my shirt, deciding not to bother with shoes or shorts, before heading out for some exercise, in the form of running along the beach, just like the good old days. I walk the few blocks down and smile when I hear the rushing waves. After a few lengths of the beach I decide to just walk along it for a bit before heading into the ocean to cool off.

I walk all the way up and then back down the beach, I toss my shirt into the sand dunes and then wade into the water before diving in and surfacing behind a wave. Pushing the hair out of my face I swim out to the buoy and back in to the beach. I flick my hair out of my face and wipe the salt water off of it, with a smile I pick up my shirt and carry it as I walk up to where the taps and showers are so I can wash the sand off of my feet before commencing the journey home.

“These showers aren’t for actually having your weekly bath, hurry up,” I hear a somewhat annoying voice say as I rinse the salt water from my body, “God as if you would even walk around with a fat body like that.”

“Look, here have the bloody shower,” I step out from it shaking my wet hair and pick up my shirt before looking at the girl. It’s Grace, why am I not surprised.

“You don’t belong here you home wrecking little whore,” she growls and sprays me with the water from the shower, soaking my shirt.

“Look Grace, maybe if you had treated Jelly a little better then maybe he wouldn’t have broken up with you,” I try to keep the situation calm.

“You fucking little whore, he was mine, you can’t tell me that I treated him bad, you’ve probably slept with every guy on the planet, you’re little goody goody act makes me fucking sick,” she literally spits as she speaks, “Don’t call my Jack, Jelly, that’s just sickening.”

“Look Grace, I didn’t do anything, Jack made his own decisions, he’s a grown man,” I sigh.

“Look you little cunt, you probably fucked him to get him to break up with me,” she shoves me and I end up grazing my elbows and I fall backwards onto the ground. Angrily I stand back up and look her dead in the eyes.

“I did nothing of the sort, if you hadn’t been such a cow to him, he’d still be with you, oh but wait, actually no he wouldn’t because Jelly has been in love with me since we were 8, way before you came into the picture, he only went out with you because he thought he’d never see me again. If that wasn’t the truth, you’d be the one with the ring and not me, now back off or I’ll make you, stop fucking around with Jack, he doesn’t want you around and neither do I,” I tell her and she launches herself at me.

As I suspected Grace is a very girlie fighter, all claws and hair pulling, I gently pull her away from my face and hair and then punch her in the nose, once. Hearing that ever wonderful crack I take a step back and then walk away, back home to my grandparents’ house.
♠ ♠ ♠
GO JACKIE! STOOD UP TO GRACE!
I also want to appologise for the language in this chapter, I hate swearing and used it purely for the effect...to show how trashy Grace is. Also...I HATE the C word, I'm not happy that I used it but my mate decided it would add to the effect *rolls eyes*
Due to the language in this chapter, I also upped the rating from PG13+ to R. I'm sorry if that's an inconvience but I'd prefer not to get done if a 13 year old starts calling her mother a "f'ing c"
I AM SO SO SO SORRY IF THE LANGUAGE IN THIS CHAPTER OFFENDED ANYONE!
Just thought I'd make a post, I don't have another exam until Tuesday the 25th of October (today being Wednesday the 19th of October).
Also I want to appologise to my 5 wonderful subscribers for being such a lame updater, I will continue to try my hardest to update as often as possible, but my exams don't finish until November 11 so it will be slow until then.
Oh and another thing... I SMELL LIKE CIGARETTES AND AFRICA LYNX BODY SPRAY! Which is how "Jack" smells :) and same with the man I based Jack on, who I happened to spend all day and all night with :D so head over heels for this guy it isn't funny.

Sorry if my rambelling has bored you... LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!