Status: Fin.

My Life as a Navy Wife

Reported

It’s not until I have placed my shirt on the line that I realise that my hand is bleeding. Grace’s nose ring must have ripped the skin off of my knuckles. With a sigh I walk into the house and to the bathroom to have a good look at the damage. There are a couple of light scratch marks on my face, a deep one on my cheek. I run my fingers through my now dry hair and a few clumps come out with it. I get the brush and brush out all my hair, looking at all the hair that Grace had pulled out, as it falls into the sink. I pull my hair up into a loose pony tail and then wipe the blood off of my cheek and rinsing the gash with water to clean it, then rinse off my scraped elbows.

Quietly I walk to the other side of the house to the kitchen to get some ice for my bloody and bruised knuckles. As I walk I look down at my hand, clenching and unclenching it to check that I haven’t hurt it, my index finger is a little stiff, then I realise that I have dislocated it. I pop it back into place and then walk smack bang into my little brother and Jack.

“Bubbablue! We were looking all over for you,” Jack says excitedly. I look up at him and his smile disappears replaced with a frown.

“Who did that to you?” Mitchell asks in a low growl.

“Who do you think Titch?” I ask and push past them into the kitchen and retrieve the icepack.

“Grace?” Jack whispers unsurely.

“10 points for the man in the red tshirt!” I make a sound to mimic a crowd going wide and then sit myself up on the bench, applying the icepack to my hand. I explain what had happened and then Jack goes pale, Mitchell just goes dark, dark red.

The buzzer on the gate rings and I look at the thing, the police are here and I frown. I buzz them up, pressing the button to make the gates open, then the one to close them. They drive up and park with our cars before getting out, Mitchell and Jack go to meet them at the door. Soon the four men are back in the kitchen and Mitchell looks angrier than ever, Jack just seems at a loss.

“Miss Martin, we need you to come with us,” the officer with the dark hair tells me.

“What…why?” I ask dumfounded.

“You’re being charged for assault on a Miss Kramer,” the officer continues.

“No, she hit me first, look, I have scratch marks and grazes and she pulled out half my hair out, I do admit that I hit her once, but it was in self defence, she wouldn’t stop attacking me,” I show them all the marks.

“Is this true?” the other officer asks.

“Why the hell would I make it up? I was going to come down to you guys after I’d gone to see the doctor,” I sigh rubbing my neck, then regretting it when I come back with blood on my hand.

“Jackie you’re bleeding again, let me have a look at that!” Jack rushes forward and finds that the origin of the blood is another deep gash on the back of my head, I must have hit it when she pushed me over.

“Alright, Miss Martin seeing that you have more wounds that Miss Kramer, we’re going to believe you, also there are security cameras on the shop across the street so hopefully there is footage of what happened and we can see who really is at fault,” the first officer tells me, “You need to come with us though, we’ll take you to see the doctor or more likely to the hospital.”

“Alright, just let me grab my wallet,” I sigh when the dark haired officer follows me. I find out that this officer’s last name is Wallace and the other officer’s is Taylor.

I get in the back of the police car and they drive me to the hospital where I end up getting stitches in my cheek, hand and back of my head. Then I get escorted to the police station where I get glared at by Grace as I walk into the interrogation room.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is the new chapter :)
I'd also like to say hello to the new subscriber who has brought the count up to 6 :D yay :)
And thankyou to Hstheatreislife, she is amazing :)

Love you guys, hopefully I will put a new chapter up soon, also if you want to make suggestions on where you want to see this go or anything at all, just either comment or message me, the feedback would be lovely :)