Status: Fin.

My Life as a Navy Wife

The Dress

We arrived at the bridal shop and I’m instantly pulled into the arms of Brandy, the woman looking after my wedding. She gives us each a huge hug and leads us to a nice and comfy couch, sitting us down and going out the back to retrieve our dresses. She wheels in a rack of dresses zipped up in dress bags and hands Trina, Lena, Addie and Lucy each their dresses and directs them into changing rooms. Once we have altered them to fit perfectly we put them back into the bags to wait until the wedding.

The girls sit on the couch and Brandy and I go into the largest change room and she helps me into my dress. It’s strapless and has a corset back, with a full skirt, the dress had been made from scratch and needed a few more adjustments but otherwise it was perfect and no one but Brandy and I had seen it before. I slip on the shoes I had chosen to wear with the dress and then walk out to where the girls are sitting, Mum had joined us by then and when we saw me emerge from the change room in my almost finished wedding dress she burst into tears and rushed to pull me into a hug.

We finish up at the bridal shop then I go home to pack for a few days in Brisbane with Jack sorting out finances and stuff for buying the apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hstheatreislife... I love you and I am so sorry.
I was on holiday for 2 months and returned to find out that we were moving, tomorrow is the big move and I will thus lose all internet access for a while... and tbh I was extremely lazy whilst on holidays and didn't write any more of MLAANW, instead I started two new stories, neither of which I am yet sure that I will post on here.
Anyway, hiatus until I get my internet back and I am so so so so so sorry, please don't hate me <3

<3 Jesse xoxo