Status: Fin.

My Life as a Navy Wife

Oh my darling... I love you so

Quietly I close the door behind me as I walk over to the couch and sit next to him, placing my handbag on the floor at our feet and wrapping my arms around him, my head resting on his back.

"Jelly, what's happened?" I ask him quietly, my lips against his shirt.

"I got in, though I leave in 4 weeks," he tells me.

"Isn't that a good thing?" I ask him sitting up a bit to try to search his face.

"I don't want to leave you so soon, I love you and you've only just become my wife," Jack tells me and holds my hands in his, "You know how much the Navy means to me, but you, you mean a million times more Bubbablue."

"I know Jelly, you are my world, though you don't have to worry, you can go to the navy and do your IMT and IET and then you get to come home to see me and you can take time off and I'll come down for holidays, everything will be alright," I tell him and hug him tightly.

He unwraps my arms from around him and brings my body into his lap, wrapping me in his arms and resting his head on top of mine. We sit like that for a while before I look up at him, I kiss him on the lips and we make love right there on the couch, the love we have for each other just oozing out of our bodies and clouding up the room.

I leave Jack on the couch and get up to make dinner, I put a pair of panties on and one of Jack's tshirts and begin fussing around the kitchen putting together all the ingredients to make his favourite meal, whilst I do that I receive a text from Elena, asking me how everything is going.

*

Things got harder for me as I realised that I'd be losing Jack again, though I kept a smile on my face and tried hard not to let him know how much I will miss him. I encouraged him and whilst I was upset I was also so excited that he was getting the opportunity of his dreams.

The day arrived and I walked down to the headquarters with him, I sit on the bench with the rest of the family members as we wait to be allowed to go upstairs and say our final goodbyes.

Walking into that room and knowing this would be the last time I got to hug my beloved for goodness knows how many weeks seemed to rip my heart apart. I smile at him and can't help but run and jump into his arms. He spins me around and I take a step back and look at him, I straighten his tie and he grins at me, tucking a curl back behind my ear. We stand there, holding each other and soaking up the small amount of time left then the guy in charge tells everyone its time to go. I look at Jack and kiss him, making him promise to text, call and email whenever he can.

With a smile he captures my mouth in a kiss and I melt, we break apart and as he leaves the room the tears begin to spill down my cheeks, I turn and go to walk out of the room but I feel a hand on my shoulder, Jack kisses me again passionately and presses a folded piece of paper into my hand before he leaves the room again.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3