Status: Fin.

My Life as a Navy Wife

My Jackie

Jacqueline,

I know that you've been trying to stay strong for me these last few days, faking your smiles and such as you worry about me and begin to miss me, but I want you to know, its only training, its perfectly safe and I will get in contact with you as often as I possibly can, in the mean time however I want you to keep this in mind.

I'll be okay, so focus on your work my love and get that tattoo you want.

That first day I saw you, all those years ago in our third year of primary school, your first day, when you had that front fringe and you hair plaited in pigtails a green ribbon holding each plait together, freckles smattered across your cheeks, both front teeth missing and a lost look in your gorgeous amber eyes, your school skirt perfectly ironed, shirt tucked in and shoes polished and tied, I knew I wanted to be with you. At 8 obviously I didn't know that it was love but I just knew I had to get to know you, be a part of your life. So I asked to be seated next to you, I've never told you this before but I asked for Mrs Harris to sit me next to you.

I wanted to do everything I could to get you to show that gorgeous smile.

I treasured every single day I got to sit next to you, it was me that always bought you a flower on Valentine's Day, I always moved so that I could be on the same team as you. I know its weird but I just knew, even at 8 years old, that what we had was special, something some people never come across in their entire life.

Getting to wake up next to you and know that you are mine means the world to me.

I am beyond happy that you are my wife and when I get home from service, I would love it if you became the mother of my children as well, I want to grow old with you Jackie, to grow old and terrorise our grandchildren and love each other until the sun sets on our final years.

You are my life, I will do everything I can to spend as much time as possible with you.

I love you, those three words will never never be able to properly show you the emotions that I feel for you.

Your Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
A big thank you to both my beautiful commenters and all my gorgeous subscribers <3