Status: Complete. Link to re-write in final chapter

Vows

Breakfast

The girls were cooking breakfast. All the guys and Trisha had went out and left somewhere before any of them had woken up. All of them were still anxious to hear from Nayja and Zack since both of them hadn't arrived yet. But Brittany had other things on her mind.

"He was in there up until two hours ago." Brittany stated.

"Who?" Jamie asked

"Jason he was in Trisha's room up until to hours ago."

"Oh no." Hailey said

"Yep and I'm telling Nayja as soon as she gets here."

"Wait a minute you don't know if thats a good thing to do right now." Angelica butted in.

"Oh no don't start with that psych stuff right now Angel, if it was one of us we would want to know right?"

"Angel's right you don't know some people get mad at you for telling them. And Nayja's been so depressed lately we should at least tell her when she's ready." Jamie butted in.

Britt put her hands up in distress "You guys can't be serious. Fine! But I'm not making any promises." She said while furiously throwing butter into the frying pan in front of her. The girls all stepped back a little giving Britt her space.

They were almost finished when the door opened and everybody else can in through the door and put there jackets on the coat rack.

"And where have y'all been?" Hail asked.

"Oh Babe we hiked the trial."

"This early in the morning? Damn I'm glad I was sleeping."

"Oh breakfast is ready." Angelica butted in.

"Okay Baby." Matt said walking over to her and planting a kiss on her cheek and guided her to the table. Everyone else followed and sat down in a chair. Britt grunted when Trisha sat down next to Jason. She was getting ready to whack him with the frying pan in her hand but the girls saw it coming. Everyone else was oblivious.

"Brittany." Angelica warned.

"What? I was just gonna ask them if they wanted some scrambled eggs." She just put them on their plates and walked off to her seat next to Brian and started getting her own food. The girls just watched her. Everyone was digging into their food and trying to make conversation.

"Oh my gosh Brittany this food is delicious now you belong in a kitchen." Trisha said

"And you belong on a corner need a pimp." Trisha was getting ready to say something when Jamie's phone rang. She got up and went into the other room to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jamie."

"Oh hi Lindsey what's up?"

"Um just some stuff about the case I would have called sooner but Jimmy told me not to call you."

"What?"

"Jimmy said not to call you this week."

"Ah uh Lindsey I'm gonna need to call you back later." She didn't wait for answer she just hung up the phone and went back to the table.

"Um Jimmy?"

"Yep."

"Did you tell Lindsey not to call me?"

"We're on vacation."

"Can I talk to you from a minute?"

"Nope." He stated before he placed another pancake in his mouth. Jamie just rolled her eyes and sat down completely annoyed with her husband.

Brittany and Angelica were in there own little conversation.

"I'm still proud of you Britt you got your own salon and your own hair products line its amazing and does wonders on my hair I might add."

"Well look at you miss best selling author and psychologist."

"Wow that is amazing." Trisha butted into their conversation.

"Trick was anybody talking to you?" Britt asked

"Trick?"

"Yes as in hoe, slut, skank, what you don't know your name?"

"Okay look Brittany I have put up with your shit for long enough-"

"Bitch I will mope the floor with you-"

"Well then do it!" Trisha screamed standing up and Brittany practically leaped over the table right before Brian caught her. But she managed to grab a hold of Trisha's hair. Everyone was trying to get Britt off of her except for Matt who was still sitting down and eating.

"Matt aren't you gonna do something?" Angelica asked him.

"Hey Britt made grits if anything happens I'm just gonna move the hell out the way."

Angelica rolled her eyes. And everything stopped when they heard the door open. And Zack walked through with a confused look on his face. They all straighted up, trying to act like nothing happened, just as Nayja walked through the door.

"Hey chicas!" She shouted and everyone got up and rushed towards her.

"Nay we've been worried sick about you where the hell have you been?" Hail asked concerned

"Sorry I got caught in the storm and I couldn't get a signal, but I meet up with Zack." She hugged him "This man took good care of me."

"Well at least some man did." Brittany said and Jason just rolled his eyes at her. And everybody tried to get settled at the table.

Brittany was smirking like crazy. "Britt what are you smiling about?" Nayja asked

"Oh nothing." She said innocently. Angelica looked down at Britt's hands and noticed a huge clump of Trisha's blond hair in her hands. She looked back up at Brittany who just shrugged at her and continued eating.

If she wasn't allowed to tell Nayja what was going on, she was going to make that Bitch pay
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short and I know I haven't updated this in a while.
Bare with me Jason Will get what's coming to him