Status: Complete. Link to re-write in final chapter

Vows

Shopping

Two days had past and all the girls left the boys in the cabin to go shopping and much to everyone's dismay besides Nayja (who was completely oblivious to everything), Trisha came along with them. And everyone has something else on their minds.

"Okay Jamie spill whats wrong with you?" Angelica asked her

"Angel Jimmy told my secretary not to call me during the vacation."

"Well what do you except you are busy extremely busy none of us can barely reach you." They were both behind everyone and walked into the store after them.

"I know but ever since I stepped up in the law firm he's been so different. And I know he wants more kids but..."

"Aw now we get down to the main problem here. Have you told Jimmy that your not ready for more kids. Jamie you need to compromise with him."

"No I haven't told him this, and look, I love Jessica, I do but I'm not having anymore kids there is no compromise in that." She started looking through a rack of clothes. "Oh Angel is this conversation hard for you?" Jamie asked concerned.

Angelica played it off "Oh what, girl no I wasn't even thinking about that, don't worry I'm fine."

"Okay."

"Oh girl look at this isn't it cute." Angelica said holding up a shirt trying to change the subject.

"Hailey how you holding up?" Brittany asked her. Hailey had been drug free for the whole entire vacation so far and she was barely managing to keep it up.

"I'm doing okay. I'm still fighting it."

"Have you told Johnny about this?"

"No and I'm not going to tell him, as soon as we get back I'm getting help so he doesn't need to know. Britt I don't even know why I started. This isn't good I know its not, I'm ruining something good. Johnny is wonderful and we have twins for crying out loud. I shouldn't have started in the first place."

"I know, but just get clean for us okay? Every things only to be fine."

"So hows everything going with you and Brian?"

"Completely shitty, we are always fighting and get this he turned me down."

"Are you serious? He's never turned you down."

"I know, and we are always fighting over his ex. I mean I know thats Landon's mother but the things she says to him and my daughter about me, makes me not want Belinda around them."

"Okay thats not cool have you told Brian about this?"

"Yeah and he always lies and says he'll talk to her when I know he didn't. And she calls my salon asking for him sometimes, cause you know he's been helping me out in there."

"Do you know why?"

"No, but I'm telling you if I keep having to talk to Brian about this I'm going to end up killing her."

"Britt the last thing we need is you going to jail."

"Well If I get my hands on Trisha then maybe I will end up in jail."

"Brittany just be patient please!" Hailey pleaded.

Brittany rolled her eyes "Fine whatever. But Nayja deserves to know."

"We'll tell her when she's ready."

The stopped talking and walked over to Nayja who was looking through a rack of jeans.

"Nay!"

"Sup women?"

"Oh nothing just wondering why you're over here by yourself, we haven't seen you in ages and none of us have talked about everything so whats going on?" Hailey asked her.

"Nothing much." Jamie and Angelica walked over, Trisha was too busy looking over every item in the store.

"OK then what's up with you and Jason?" Jamie asked

"He's really not that bad." Nayja said knowing exactly what they were referring to. "I just need to lose some weight and then things will get better for us."

"Nay-" Hail said but Nayja cut her off.

"Its me, I know Its me."

"Its not you-"

"It is me, I know it is."

Brittany had had enough "Okay Nayja look I gotta tell you something."

"Brittany." Angelica warned.

"What?"

"Don't."

"What is it?"

"Nay-"

Trisha had just came up. "Oh wait Nay look at this Jason is going to love you in this."

"Did she just cut me off?" Brittany shoved her.

"Brittany!" Nayja said shocked.

"What?" She asked as Trisha walked away.

"Why do you have to be so mean to her?"

"Nay I don't trust her."

"You don't even know her."

"No you don't know her."

"You're tripping." Nayja said before she got up and started walking after her.

"Okay doctor Angel what do you have to say about that?"

"She's not ready." Angelica stated. Brittany just huffed and started to walk out the store and the girls followed after her.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay okay I know you are all waiting for Jason to get whats coming to him and I'm happy to say I wrote it out and I know you've been waiting for it so I decided not to wait so I'm going to post it now!

be happy you're getting it early