Status: Complete. Link to re-write in final chapter

Vows

Drugs Or Your Family

Johnny walked around his house and started stuffing clothes in suitcases. Hailey was pleading beside him trying to stop him but he wasn't listening. They had been back for almost a month and Hailey's promises to get clean had failed more than once. Johnny was fed up. He agreed to let her stay at home and work out her problems but time and time again, she would break and go back for more. Johnny had his mind made up for good. He was sending her to rehab.

"Johnny look at me?" He was pretending not to hear her as he continued to stuff her clothes in her suitcases. "Johnny please don't do this, I promise I'll stop this time honestly." He continued to ignore her cause he knew it was another empty promise that she would break. "Johnny stop fucking packing and look at me!" she hollered. And Johnny turned around giving her a death glare.

" I can't fucking stand to look at you!" Hailey seemed taken aback and hurt but Johnny wasn't feeling anywhere near sympathetic. He was beyond furious and he was going to let her know just how mad he was. “I fucking hate that you can sit here and lie to me over and over again and think that I’m just going to forgive you over and over again. I can’t take it anymore Hailey, I just can’t.”

“Johnny this time I mean it, I really do.” Johnny wasn’t listening to her excuses anymore.

BULLSHIT!” He shouted and Hailey sank back in fear. She had never seen Johnny this mad before in her life. “Every time Hailey every single time you say you are going to get clean and you never do and I’ve had it! I want you to get clean now or I’m kicking you out.”

“Johnny you wouldn’t kick me out, what about the twins they need me.”

“They may need you, but you haven’t been a mother to them since you started drugs. And I don’t want them near you anymore. it’s a good thing that they’re at a young age so they don’t know what’s wrong with you. How do you think they would feel knowing that their mother is a drug addict huh? Did you ever once think about them?”

Hailey was speechless she didn’t know what she could say. Johnny was right. She was being selfish. She hadn’t once thought about what effect everything would be having on her boys. “Johnny please just listen to me-”

“I sick and tried of hearing your excuses. I done. Hailey I love you, I really do but if you don’t get clean I’m considering divorce. Custody battles and everything. It’s not just about us two anymore. We have a family, but if you want to go and through all of that away for drugs then there’s the door.” He pointed towards the door. “But if leave believe me, you’re not coming back in. So what’s it going to be rehab or another hit?” Johnny said his voice was starting to break. Hailey looked at him them down at the floor. She couldn’t bare to see the expression on his face. She scratched at her arms and tried to fight the urge to go get the cocaine she had hidden in her bathroom. Felt dizzy and bit her lip to try and fight the urge to run to her bathroom. She suddenly just collapsed to the floor in a fit of sobs.

“I’m so sorry Johnny!” She wailed and pulled her knees up to her chest. Johnny rushed over to her and pulled her into his chest. “I’ll do it, I’ll go to rehab, just please don’t leave me.”

“I won’t, I promise just get clean please. If not for me for the twins.” He said pulling her tighter.

“Okay.” he pecked her lips and they both got themselves together and helped her pack.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its been a while and for that I'm posting the next part now
Hope you liked this