Status: Complete. Link to re-write in final chapter

Vows

Love Finally

Zack had tried everything he could think of to try and pull Nayja out her depression state she was putting herself deeper and deeper into. Nayja refused to stay in her old condo so she sold it. She refused to take anything for Jason in the divorce papers. She was jobless, homeless and completely hopeless, and it wasn’t just hurting her it was hurting Zack as well. Zack had made her move in with him and he wasn’t taking no for an answer.

“Nay you can’t stay in this bed forever.” He said to her as she just sat in her bed stuffing herself with cookie dough ice cream and ignoring him as she watched divorce court shows. He sighed and shut off the TV and turned on the lights in her room. “Nay I’m serious, I’m not letting you stay in this bed like this. Its getting ridiculous.”

“Zack just back off and let me do what I want.”

“No. I hate seeing you like this Nay. You’re my best friend and it hurts me to see you like this.”

“Well I’m hurt too. My whole life just crumbled and I have nothing. I am nothing with out Jason!”

Zack finally couldn’t take it anymore. He knew that everything Jason had put her through had taken a toll on her but he didn’t know it had come down to this. “STOP IT!” He shouted. And Nayja sat shocked. Zack had never yelled at before in her life. Zack moved towards her and sat down on her bed next to her.

“Stop what Zack? Wallowing in my self pity? Why I obviously screwed up. Cause I wasn’t up to Jason’s standards I drove him to cheat on me.”

“Jason was controlling you, he made you believe that you were overweight and unattractive.” He forced her to look at him “Nayja there is nothing wrong with you. You’re beautiful the way you are and he was to stupid to see that.”

“I think he was right.”

“Don’t let him do this to you. Stop letting him control you. I’ve tried to hold it back since you two started dating. I knew he was like this, but I didn’t say anything because you were happy. At least you thought you were happy. And I’ve always hating seeing you upset. You can’t let him keep doing this to you. You sighed the divorce papers you’re free stop letting him hold you down.”

“How?” She whimpered getting ready to cry. Zacky pulled her into his chest.

“Just let me in. Let me help you through this. Anything you need me to do I’ll do it. Okay? If you want to lose weight even though I think you’re perfect the way you are then I’ll help you. Anything you want I’ll do.”

Nayja looked up at him and gave him a genuine smile that hadn’t appeared across her face in years. “Thank you Zacky. You’ve always been there for me and I don’t know why its taken me this long and a divorce to see this.”

Zacky furrowed his eyes at her “See what?” He asked right before her lips crashed down onto his.

“I fucking love you. I always have and I hope your not thinking that was just to thank you for always putting up with my shit I really mean it.”

Zacky just smiled wide. “You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting to hear you say that. I’ve always loved you and seeing you with Jason for all these years has been killing me. And now I’ve got you and I swear to you I’ll be everything Jason wasn’t.”

“You already are.” She said kissing him again and grabbing him by his shirt collar and pulling him down to her. He deepened their kiss and started lifting up her shirt. She smiled knowing fully well that she finally had the something she’d been missing all along.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked them.

I just realized that I made Jason a complete asshole

But somebody had to be a dickhead

SORRY JASON!