Status: Complete. Link to re-write in final chapter

Vows

Divorce or Not to Divorce? that is the question

Brian and Brittany's marriage was completely on the rocks. And it wouldn't be long before it crumbled completely. Brittany had kicked Brian out of the house. He had been staying at Matt and Angelica's house alone completely miserable. They had found out that Stephanie wasn't pregnant and that she had faked the whole thing. But Brittany wasn't going to accept that. It still didn't help that fact that Brian had cheated in the first place. Brian didn't blame her in the least. He had fucked up a good thing.

"Brian if you're gonna mope around my house for the rest of your life at least shower. You haven't bathed or shaved, dude you fucking stink." Matt said to him holding his nose.

"What's the point. It doesn't fucking matter."

"Yeah it does I have to smell you, so go and take a damn shower. Before Angelica gets back, because if I don't make you take a shower she defiantly will by force if she was to. So do want to do this the easy way or the hard way?"

"You know what I mean whats the point in attempting to do anything, I just lost my wife and my kids, nothing fucking matters to me."

"Dude you didn't really lose them as much as you think. Brittany didn't file for divorce yet and Angelica told me she hasn't even thought about it."

"Probably cause her only thought is killing me."

"Whatever you want to think man, but for the sake of all that is holy please take a damn shower."

Brain huffed and got up and Matt stood back. "Dude I'm not that bad." He said smelling himself and almost knocked himself out. "Okay, okay you're right, I'm going." He said rushing to the shower. Matt just shook his head and tried to figure out ways to fumigate his sofa.

------

"At least let the man see his kids." Angelica said to Brittany as they were in the kitchen. They were cooking dinner for them all. Angelica had been helping Brittany with Landon and Belinda since Brian had been kicked out of the house. And Brittany wasn't letting up at all.

"Fuck no."

"Oh come on, he doesn't even have to step foot in this house. I'll take them to see him at my house."

"No."

"Britt."

"No."

"Come on."

"How many times do I have to say no to make you understand he doesn't deserve to see his kids, or me. I want nothing to do with him at all. I'm completely through with him. And as far as I'm concerned he can go to hell."

"Brittany you don't mean that."

"And you think this because?"

"I know this because if you really wanted nothing to do with Brian you would have filed for divorce already."

Brittany remained silent for a minute. "I haven't gotten around to it yet. I've been busy."

"It's been two months." Angelica stated bluntly.

"Angel don't go all psychologist on me right now." Brittany whined. Angelica put her hands up.

"Hey all I did was state a fact. You haven't filed for divorce yet because your not sure if you actually want to go through it. Brittany you know you love Brian."

"That's the fucking problem. I know I love Brian and I know I could never possibly stop. But he hurt me bad. I just can't forgive and forget. He ruined what we had."

"You know he's suffering to?"

"I don't care if he's suffering, its his fault in the first place."

"I'm not saying you should forgive him. You're a grown woman you can make your own disicsions. I'm just saying that both of your are hurting and you know you both can't from this forever."

Brittany sighed in frustration. "I know that."

"Okay now I'm going to go all psychologist on you." Brittany groaned. "I want you to do something... don't look at me like that, I've recently just made Jamie do this too." Angelica grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. "Okay I want you to make a list. On one side of the paper you're going to write down all the good things Brian's done. And on the other side I want you to write down all the bad things he's ever done. If the bad out weighs the good, then be done with him and just divorce him, and if the good out ways the bad, then stay with him. Or do what you will. Don't let one mistake fuck up your happiness."

Brittany groaned but smiled and Angelica. "I hate it when you do this stuff to me cause you're always right." Angelica just smiled back devilishly and continued cooking while Brittany went up to her room to write down the list that would restore or break her and Brian's future.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it took forever for me to update, so I'm going to post the next part now

hope you liked it