Status: Complete. Link to re-write in final chapter

Vows

The Haners

The Haners

The train was going to slow for Brittany's liking and she was starting to get impatient, she'd already been on it for an hour. She slipped her mini vodka bottle out of her purse and put it to her lips only to have it snatched out of her hands by her husband Brian.

She stared at him like he was crazy. "What the hell Brian?"

"You're not supposed to drink on the train."

"Pft well fuck that I'm gonna need a drink to get me through this ride. And why are we taking a train? Its not the 1920's anymore, they invented planes for a reason."

He sighed "Its cheaper this way."

She laughed to herself. "Well if a certain someone wasn't being Mr. Synyster Gates 24/7 and buying random shit and spending his money like there's no tomorrow then maybe we would be taking a plane. Wait I should have paid for plane tickets since the salon is doing so damn well. What the hell was I thinking." She snatched her bottle right out of his hand and took a huge gulp. Brian looked like he was about to take the bottle away from her. "Brian I fucking dare you to take this from me. See what happens. Go on take it." He slumped back down in his seat and mumbled something under his breath.

"Excuse me Brian did you just say something?" He could tell her anger was rising.

"Um no."

"Do not test me right now Brian I am not in the mood, you know you'll get a long line of ass whoppings not just from me. You know I got four chicks ready to kick anyone's ass at any minute plus the guys, so don't even start." He continued to stay silent. "Thats what I thought."

He sighed and looked around the train noticing that people were tearing their heads away from his and Brittany's row.

"Fucking nosy ass people." She stated loudly making sure they all heard her.

"Britt babe calm down."

"I don't need to calm down Brian." She simply stated. "I'm gonna be on this train for two to three more hours, oh I will be as mad as I want and I'm mad as hell." He sighed in defeat as he watched her take another gulp from her bottle. She screwed the cap back on and placed it back in her purse. She dug deep down inside of her purse and pulled out her ipod and put her headphones in her ears and blasted them so she could drown out all the noise around her. Brittany shut her eyes and lied her head down on Brian's shoulder. He looked down at her and smiled. His wife may have rowdy but damn it he loved her. Brian's smiled faded after he remembered he'd been lying to her and he let his guilt sink in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know its really really short reminder these are mainly intros to the characters but comments or messages would make me very happy

hoped you liked it.