Status: Complete. Link to re-write in final chapter

Vows

The Sullivan's

The Sullivan's

Jimmy sighed and flipped through the channels on the TV as he waited for his wife Jamie to get off the phone with her client. He sighed again since she'd been on the phone for over an hour. We're getting ready to go on vacation and she's still working. He mumbled to himself. It annoyed him a lot but he was proud of her. She had just made it big at her law firm and that took a lot out of their family life. Their daughter was practically raised by Jimmy himself. She was a workaholic but didn't want to admit it.

"Yes, no I'll be back in two weeks calm down." She gave out an aggravated sigh and Jimmy continued to watch the TV and wait patiently for Jamie to finish up on the phone. "Alright bye... no, yes, bye!" Jimmy heard the phone slam down on the hook and Jamie walked into the living room and plopped down next to Jimmy and cuddled her face into his chest.

"Are you finally ready to go?" He said smirking down at her.

"Yes why I do believe I am." She reached up and kissed him and he kissed back forcefully. It was starting to get heavy and Jimmy groaned.

"Jamie if we don't stop now were never gonna finish."

"Thats fine with me." She said kissing his neck.

"Oh so now you want to start on increasing are family?" Jamie groaned inward. Jimmy had been trying to increase the family since they got married. Their daughter Jessica was born before Jimmy even thought of proposing. It was really getting on Jamie nerves, but she never told Jimmy that she wasn't planning on having another baby anytime soon.

"You know I want a son." He stated. Jaimie ignored his comment.

"Well we should probably started leaving."

Jimmy looked at her oddly "what?"

"We should probably start going I mean like you said if we start now we're never gonna finish and we're going to be late." Jamie started getting up to get ready. Jimmy sighed again.

"Fine just let me call my mom to see if Jess is okay." Jimmy got up and went to the phone to call his mom while Jamie got ready to leave. He was starting to get aggravated. All he wanted to do was spend sometime with his wife. Was that so wrong? He talked with his mother and Jessica for what almost seemed like an hour, until Jamie came rushing down the stairs.

"Alright sweetie I gotta go daddy and mommy love you."

"Bye daddy." Jessica said slightly sad.

"Hey we'll be back before you know it okay, and when I get back me and you can do whatever you want."

He could feel her smiling on the other end of the phone. "Alright daddy bye."

"Bye sweetie." They both hung up. And Jimmy got up and went to the front door where all there stuff was. He picked up some of their suitcases and put them in the trunk, Jamie had gotten the rest and was already in the car.

"You ready?"

"Yep." She gave him a toothy smile. He smiled back and drove off. They talked all the way until they got to the highway and then Jamie's blackberry went off. She looked at Jimmy but picked it up and started talking to the person on the other line. Jimmy groaned. She's officially on vacation and she's still talking about work.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think my lovely

I just noticed their first names start with J. Jamie, Jimmy and Jessica, ha.

That was funny for about 5 seconds