Status: Complete. Link to re-write in final chapter

Vows

The Seward's

The Seward's

"Hailey come on!" Johnny yelled from, down the stairs. Hailey sniffed the last of what she was doing and whipped her nose. "We're going to be late."

"Just give me a few minutes." She yelled down the stairs. She cleaned up the counter and flushed everything down the sink. She sat down on the corner of the bath tub and put her head in her hands. The room was starting to spin. She breathed in deep. Why was she doing this? She didn't need to be taking drugs. She had a loving husband that would do anything for her and two beautiful twin boys. There was no reason for her to be doing this, but she was. She heard knock on the bathroom door and jumped.

"Hail are you sure you're okay?"

"Ye-yeah I'm fine."

"Do you need me to come in there."

"No, no I'm fine Johnny really."

"Well if you say so. I'm gonna go but or stuff in the car alright? And the twins forgot their favorite movie so I'm gonna and drop it off at my mom's house I'll be right back."

"Okay Johnny. I love you."

"I love you too."

"I'll be ready when you get back."

"Okay." She heard him sigh and walk down the stairs and shut the front door. She sighed with relief and rubbed her nose and sneezed. Hailey walked over to the mirror and looked at herself. She looked terrible. Her face was just screaming Drug Addict. She frowned and started to make herself look descent. She wanted to cry, she wasn't just ruining her life she was ruining everyone else's two. Her boys needed their mother and Johnny needed his wife, not some woman addicted to drugs. She didn't even know why she started. Maybe she just needed to feel some kind of rush just something to take her out of her life that she found so boring.

She shook her thoughts out of her head and tried to calm down and function properly. Johnny would be back soon and she said she'd be ready when he got back. Hailey got herself together and put on her makeup and checked herself again in the mirror. Once she was satisfied she walked out and down the stairs. She lied down on the sofa and put her headphones in and scrolled through her ipod for something she wanted to listen to.

Johnny walked back into the house a few minutes later and just watched Hailey, he smiled to himself and then frowned. She was hiding something from him and he knew it. He just didn't know what. They'd never kept anything from each other and he hoped whatever she was hiding wasn't to extreme. He didn't know if he could handle it. He walked over to her, knowing she was completely oblivious to him being in the house. He tapped her shoulder causing her to almost fall off the couch. Johnny laughed out loud and she pouted at him.

"Baby why did you do that?"

"Cause it was amusing to me." She continued pouting,

"Aw Hail I'm sorry." He wrapped her in his arms.

"I know, so can we go now? I'm ready for vacation." She smiled wide.

"Hell yes lets go." He grabbed her hand and dragged her to the car. He opened the door for her and she hopped in and he shut it after her. He got in the drivers seat and drove off and Hailey wondered how she was going to get through the two weeks knowing she was drugless.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments make updates faster, but i love you all anyway <3