Status: Complete. Link to re-write in final chapter

Vows

Arriving and Still Working

Jimmy and Jamie opened the door to the cabin and placed their bags down. Jimmy shut the door after Jamie and brought them up the stairs as she put their coats on the coat rack. She walked around to see if anyone else had arrived. She smiled to herself. Jimmy and her were always the first one’s to arrive anywhere. She rushed up the stairs.

“Jimmy, know one else is here yet so we can pick the best room.” She shouted up the stairs.

“I already did Babe.” She started up the stairs and looked around for Jimmy until she ended up in front of the last room in the hall.

“Hey babe is this are ro- oh this is nice.” She completely cut herself off and Jimmy just laughed.

“Yes this is and I know its nice.” The bed was huge, the room was decorated with different types of blues and the bed spread had snow flake designs. and they had a beautiful view of the mountains. Jamie made a running start and dived onto the bed, smothering herself in the comforters and burying her head in the pillows.

“Oh my god! Jimmy this bed is so fucking comfortable, lie on it.” He nodded and jumped on it landing next to her.

“Damn you’re right. Can we take this back with us?”

“I wish.” He snuggled up into her chest and she stroked his hair. They both yawned and laid down on the pillows, both of them were exhausted from the long drive. But Jimmy’s stomach started growling.

‘Jamie I’m getting something to eat.” She just nodded as he got up from her lap and started to walk out the door. When he was gone Jamie took out some documents that would help her with her current case. She scattered them across the bed and searched for something that would help her. She picked random ones and jotted down notes from each one. She looked through the document and picked up her pink highlighter and started high lightly almost every sentence. She yawned and stretched putting the thick document down and curled up into the sheets and before she knew it she was asleep.

Jimmy came climbing up the stairs about twenty minutes later stuffing his face with a bowl of popcorn only to find Jamie fast asleep with documents scattered all around her. He sighed in frustration at the fact that she was still working on her vacation. He sat down at the edge of the bed and stared at her. He felt a vibration on the bed and noticed that her blackberry was vibrating. He picked it up and looked at the contacts and sighed when it was her assistant Lindsey. Jimmy hit the reply button and answered the phone.

"Hey Lindsey."

"Hey Jimmy is Jamie there?"

"Yeah but she's sleeping."

"Oh well can you tell her to call me back later?"

"Um Lindsey can you do my a favor and not call."

"But its about the case."

"I know that but we're on vacation."

"I know that but-"

"Look I'm telling you not to call during the vacation." And before Lindsey could respond Jimmy had hit the end button and through Jamie's phone back onto the bed. All he could do was sigh again and kiss her forehead before he walked out the room and back down the stairs. He sat down in the living room and picked up the remote turning on the TV and started flipping through the channels. Not long after Jimmy looked towards the front door as he heard keys rattle and Johnny, Hailey, Matt and Angelica walked through the door.

"Hey people!" Jimmy shouted as he put the bowl down and rushed over to his friends.

"Jimmy" they all said and tried giving him a group hug.

"Wait where's Jamie?" Hailey asked. Jimmy sighed again.

"She's upstairs sleeping."

"Oh we can't have that, com'on Hail lets go wake sleeping beauty up." Angelica said before she grabbed Hailey's hand and dragged her up the stairs with her. The guys just went back into the living room and sat down in front of the TV.

"So hows everything been with you guys?" Jimmy asked.

"Its the same as always man, Angel's book is getting bigger so I've just been supporting her, nothing really new." Matt said happily

"Its pretty much the same dude except Hail's getting pretty distant." Johnny said with a said expression.

"How so?"

"Well she comes in the house late sometimes, she just seems lost sometimes and barely hangs out with Tyson and Tyler hell she barely spends time with me!"

"Thats sounds like me and Jamie. I've been practically begging her to spend time with me and Jessica but she's been to damn busy. Don't get me wrong I'm proud of her but I just miss her. She's still working and we're on vacation."

"Dude don't worry about it we've got two weeks you'll spend sometime with her." Matt said and patted him on the back.

"Now where the hell is everybody else?" Johnny asked

Jimmy snorted "Late like always. They're never on time."

"Jason and Nayja are usually the first one's to everything." Johnny said surprised that they weren't here.

"How are they anyway?"

"From what I've heard not good." Matt confessed.

"Well hopefully this vacation will put them back on track."

And as if someone were reading their minds they could hear yelling outside. They all looked at each other with knowing expressions. "Britt and Brian." They all said in unison. The door opened and the guys looked to see them both walking through the door and yelling at each other as usual.

"Would you just let it go? Damn it doesn't matter." Brian shouted

"What do you mean it doesn't fucking matter? Yes it does. You need to tell her to stop calling you and to stop talking shit about me. I'm telling you Brian if she says one more thing to me I'm gonna kill her. I don't give a damn if she's Landon's mother, if she says one thing about me to him and Belinda I will kill her I'm dead serious!"

"I know that you say that every damn day."

"Well I wouldn't have to if you'd tell her to hop off. Its like she forgets you're not together anymore. Well here's a new flash for her you're married to me." The guys started to walk over to them to stop Britt and Brian before it got any worse.

"Hey guys! What's up?" They both stopped glaring at each other and looked at the guys.

"Ah whats up!" Britt screamed and ran up to the guys completely changing her previous mood.

"Nothing Hun the girls are all up stairs."

"Oh well I will talk with ya ll later, but first I gotta see my girls." She blew them all a kiss before she ran up the stairs, to her friends.

The guys all laughed at Brian.

"Ya ll are still at it?" Matt asked

"Dude we've never stopped. Its like this all the time."

"Man ya ll are never gonna change." Johnny said laughing.

"Well thats how we show we love each other. Well stop dwelling on me and my marriage problems. Where the hell are Jason and Nayja?"

"Dude we don't know they'll usually the first people to everything." The all shrugged and the girls started rushing down.

"A taxi just pulled up. Its probably Nay and Jason" Brittany stated before the girls rushed out the door.

Only to find the last thing they were expecting.
♠ ♠ ♠
finally got something of this out

comments would be lovely plus lets me know if people like it.