We Were Together First

True Love Lasts Forever

I stared at him from across the room. Why does it have to be this way? Why can't I be with the guy I love? It was all my dad's fault. He just had to marry his mom while I stood on the sidelines, watching my love become my step-brother. Andy's gaze turned to meet mine and I quickly looked down. "Annabelle," I heard him whisper and I looked back over at him. He smiled at me then moved to the seat beside me. "Andy go back to your seat you're gonna get in trouble." "Eh, who cares? Now are you going to the party tomorrow night?" "Well I sure don't want to be stuck at home, but I don't want to take my car and risk it getting vandalized." "You can ride with me." He smiled then brushed his fingers against my hand. I sighed and pulled my hand away. "Andy, don't..." He sighed and looked down at his desk. "Screw our parents. We were together before they were." Andy looked away and I released a breath. "It's past Andy. There's nothing we can do. We're step-siblings now." "I don't fucking care!" My eyes widened and I gazed around the class room. All eyes were on us as well as the teacher, who glared daggers in our direction. “Mr. Biersack is there something wrong?" "No sir," Andy replied and stared down at his desk, clenching his fist. "This isn't gonna keep us apart Annabelle. I love you too damn much." He mumbled and I sighed. "Andy, can we talk about this later?" I turned to the notebook I was currently writing in. The pain of everything that was happening to me was flowing out of me and onto the paper. "Ok Annabelle. We'll talk tonight. They'll be gone out for dinner so we'll have the house to ourselves." My cheeks turned slightly red and I looked away from him and concentrated on my paper. I couldn't stand the nights we spent alone in the house. It was nerve wracking. Before our parents got married, Andy and I were in a very serious relationship. The bad thing was, our parents were aware of just how in love we were. But, that didn't stop them from ruining the best part of our lives. In the back of my mind I knew that finding Andy was too good to be true. I wasn't exactly the prettiest or skinniest girl in the school. So, hooking up with Andy was a major event in the life of Annabelle Chase. But now, everything is ruined.
I threw my bag down on my bed and pulled out some comfortable clothes to change into, one of which happens to be one of Andy's shirts. I had just finished changing when the door opened. I spun around quickly. "Shit, don't you ever knock?" Andy smirked at me then plopped down on my bed. "Relax it's not like I haven't seen it before." I sighed and tossed my dirty clothes into the hamper. "What do you want Andy?" "We need to talk remember?" He rolled over on his stomach and patted the spot beside him. I moved my stuff off the bed but refused to sit down. If I did there was no telling what would happen. "Come on Annabelle, just let me hold you." "No way Andy. That's not a good idea." He smirked and looked me over. "And just why not?" "You know why. I can't do this Andy. It's wrong." "Look we were together first. We deserve to be happy Annabelle. They took it away from us." "Andy what do you think we can do? They're married and now we're siblings. We can't do any-" He suddenly grabbed onto me, pulling me down onto the bed and kissing me fiercely. I was in shock. For the longest time I just sat there, loving the feel of his lips on mine. It had been too long since I had kissed him. I wrapped my arms tight around his neck and kissed him back slowly, savoring the moment. My stomach clenched as his cold fingers ran up under my shirt, but I didn’t stop him. I deserved a moment like this, didn’t I? Andy was mine before my dad even considered marrying his mom. It just wasn’t fair. So I was gonna enjoy this. Andy pulled back and smirked at me before trailing his lips roughly down my neck. “Andy, we really shouldn’t be…fuck…” I lost my train of thought when he bit down on my neck. “Screw it, just kiss me.” I pulled his lips back up to meet mine and that’s all it took. We couldn’t stop ourselves. It was bound to happen sooner or later. And I’d personally rather it be sooner. And so we didn’t stop.
Nights like these continued for about two months. Our parents never found out. School was almost over, and I would have the summer with Andy before we started college. It had just hit spring break and I was lounging by the pool behind our house, my feet sticking in the cool water. Our parents weren’t home, and Andy and I were alone. He was floating around the pool and he looked way too damn sexy. “Why don’t you join me Annabelle?” Andy floated over on his back and I giggled. “I don’t want to get in right now. I’m trying to actually tan.” He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my legs. “Annabelle you’re too white to tan. You burn remember?” “I know,” I pouted and bent down brushing his hair back out of his face. I kissed his forehead then sighed. “Come on get in the pool.” He tugged on my legs and I gasped. “Andrew stop I don’t want to get in.” “Come swim with me.” He tugged again and then I was in the pool. I came back to the surface and gasped. “Andrew Biersack!” He chuckled then wrapped his arms tight around me. I smiled and couldn’t help but kiss him. “We have two hours until they’re supposed to be back.” He smirked and I laughed. “Is that all you think about?” “No, you’re the other 50 percent.” I pouted. “I’m only 50 percent of your thoughts?” “Technically you’re all 100 percent because I mean it is you I’m thinking about.” “Andy,” I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and we were suddenly walking through the back door of the house. “Smooth Mr. Biersack.” He smirked, “I know right.” He carried me up the stairs and laid me down on his bed. I smiled up at him as he pulled the tie on my bathing suit top. I didn’t say anything, and I didn’t refuse. An hour had passed and we were just lying in the bed, wrapped in each other’s arms. Suddenly the door burst open and I jumped, falling off the edge of the bed. “What the hell, do you ever knock?!” I pulled the sheet around me and peeked over the bed towards the door. Holy Shit! His mom was staring back at me, glaring the most hateful look. “Get the hell out of my house!” She screeched, approaching me and pulling me up by my arms. “Get the fuck out you slut!” “Mom let her go!” Andy yelled, pulling me from her. “Are you ok baby?” I nodded and pulled the sheet tighter around me. “You do realize that Andy is now your brother.” “You do realize that Annabelle and I were together way before you and her dad were! So I don’t want to hear it!” His mother looked at him for only a second. Then she looked back at me. “Get the hell out!” “Gladly,” I replied, and walked out of the room to get dressed. “I’m going with you.” I turned to the door as I packed up my things. “Andy you should stay here. Maybe this was wrong of us.” “Hell no, don’t say that Annabelle.” I regretted it as soon as it left my mouth. The look on his face shattered me to pieces. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean it.” He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. “We’ll move into a small apartment together and everything will work out.” I nodded and grabbed my things. He had already packed. And we left, my dad unaware of anything because he was at work.
My mother was the only person supportive of mine and Andy’s relationship. She knew how devastated I was when my dad married Andy’s mom. For that, she hated my dad even more than she already had. Things were good, and they got better as time went on. “Annabelle get back here!” I giggled as I bolted away from Andy. “No you’re just gonna tickle me again and I finally got away!” I ran as fast as I could, but he was right on my heels. His arms wrapped around me and we ended up tumbling to the ground. We both started laughing as we rolled to a stop. “I got you,” He whispered in my ear which caused me to giggle again. “Yes I can see that Mr. Biersack.” He smirked then trailed his lips down my neck. My eyes closed and I was content. School was over and Andy and I were spending the whole summer together. It was only a week into it, and we were having a blast. “I love you Annabelle.” I smiled and pulled him closer to me. “I love you too Andy.” “I think we should get married.” I looked up at him in slight shock. “Wha…what?” “We should get married.” He grinned and kissed my forehead. I smiled and then tackled him, knocking him backwards to the ground. “I agree!” He laughed and then kissed me. And that’s how my dad found us. “Annabelle…” I pulled away from Andy’s lips and turned to the voice. “Dad?” “I just came to tell you something. I’m sorry I ruined your relationship with Andy. I never should have done that. But, you can be together now, and I mean really be together. We got divorced.” I stared at him in shock, but was soon distracted when Andy’s lips found mine in a passionate kiss. “We’re getting married!” Andy yelled, picking me up off the ground and bolting around in circles. “Yes we are!” I laughed and held on tight to him. Our love lasted through the hard time in our lives and now everything was perfect. I guess true love really does conquer all.
♠ ♠ ♠
In time I will post better stories. This is just my starting out story for this website. I have a quizilla and have mostly been using that, and then I found Mibba. So hopefully I can write something else soon and have it posted. Thanks for reading ^_^