The War of the Black Rose

Witchy Friends

“What?!” his eyes turned a color of gold.

I sighed as a tear fell down my face. Shiro wiped it away as his eyes changed back to blue. He picked me up and jumped in one of the near by trees. The tree branch shook, a few leaves falling down to the ground down below.. He held me there as I thought of a plan and what I could do to find out where they were.

“Hey where do you think they are?” He asked pretty much reading my thought.

“I don't know. I am thinking I know where they are though. Since their powers are being drained, well, maybe it isn't that. What if that the room is made of silver they wouldn't be able to have super strength or any other abilities right? That's it!”

He nuzzled me slightly laughing at me. I nuzzled him back with a slight smile on my face. I looked into his blue eyes slightly getting lost. I stared at him for a while. His face turned toward the field looking at the black rose. He knew what I was thinking even though he doesn't have the ability to do that. He started singing in Greek and I closed my eyes. He was right though. I didn't want to leave this. I wanted the song never to be over. I wanted him to just hold me there. The song though did end and he jumped down of the tree. He set me down gently. I walked over to the black rose and picked it from the ground where it was planted. I squeezed the flower, blood ran down my hand. Shiro stared at me while my eyes turned a shade of purple. I was concentrating still as the thorns punctured my skin. I saw him flinch as more blood came down my hand. The vision before me now was not my own, but I saw someone else as the spell did it's job.

The vision showed that I was inside a large castle. The floor was marble and shined but I didn't look down as I couldn't not just yet anyway. I had to take control of this body first. I did a small incant and then I was in. I looked around and saw many paintings on the wall, mostly abstract painting. I looked at the detail of the ceiling which was painted a black color with white swirls. I looked down at the floor and saw my reflection. Fuck my life. I'm Hisa really! Then I heard a scream in pain. I knew that scream Hikaru! I ran down the hall toward the scream. I came down the hall to come to a partway open door. It was a bulky steal door, looked heavy but I could surely move it with no problem. I peeked in the room and saw my entire wolf clan all in human form. I saw a very large, tough looking guard. I peered around the guard to see Hikaru on the floor.

“Where are the ones we desire!” The guard spat at him.

“I don't know what you are talking about.” Hikaru said in a polite manner slightly being cocky.

The guard brought his leg up and slammed it hard onto Hikaru's leg. I shuttered at I heard the bone snap. He screamed bloody murder, yelping as he slid backwards trying to get away from the buff guard.

“The king wishes to see you.” I said capturing Hisa's voice.

“Alright, I’ll be back for you” he almost hissed as he walked out of the room leaving me alone with the group.

“Guys, it's me Takara,” I whispered, “Don't say anything. I will be back to get you. Shiro and I will help trust me. I'm also and bringing back up. This has started the war and you know it.”

Hikaru only nodded his head in acknowledgment. I slid the door closed taking one look around the room at all my werewolf clan. All ranging in from fifteen to thirty-nine. I hated it. It was supposed to be forty-five but he was dead. They killed him the damn pale faced fouls. I walked to the exact spot where I had entered Hisa's mind. I left her body taking my memories with me. I blinked a few times letting the rose fall to the earth. I stumbled but my eyes color was now back to it normal hazel coloring. Shiro grabbed my shoulders so I wouldn't fall. Damn, that took more energy then I wanted to give out. I forgot about it though. I knew where they were; I will get them back. The war has started with this move from the vampire leader Vesiel.

“You know where they are.” He stated pretty much reading my mind.

“Yes, I do. I know exactly where they are. We are going to get them, but I need help from my other clan.” I replied, “They are with them.”

“That's not good,” He sighed knowing that Vesiel had them.
My eyes turned to a blackish color. I was mad; what was I supposed to be? My werewolf family was taken. I can't say they are my clan because they were now Airi's clan, the alpha female. I will be alpha though. Emasu treated me like his daughter even though I wasn't blood related to him. He killed him; I will avenge his death I promise him that. I felt Shiro's arms go around me. He knew I felt safer and more calm with him.

“My witch clan is needed,” I looked up at him, his arms still around my waist. He kissed me gently, a passionate kiss. It was quickly over to my displeasure.

“Alright,” he simply stated keeping his hands around me.

I pushed the signal outward. My clan will know it's me. I'm not the oldest one in my witch/warlock clan but I was the only one that was part werewolf, so I kinda got all the goods for a great leader. They chose me instead of Rica, the oldest witch, whom was only twenty-three. They all got there in about a minute. I stood on top of a rock so they all could see me, even though there was only nine of them. I lost a lot of my clan a long time ago.
“Alright, now, they are in Vesiel's castle, west wing. The metal door isn't that heavy for me to open. You all know what they want. They want me. I am both a werewolf and a witch; they want to turn me into a vampire.” I swallowed trying to not show my pain, “Kimiko, they want you too. You are also both werewolf and witch.”

“I understand,” the fifteen year old nodded at me.

I thought to myself, her and I could get turned tonight. I would hate for that to happen. I know what he wants. He wants her and I to be vampires so he can have his sons marry us. Like hell I would kill myself before that happened. I think Kimiko would do the same. I don't know, this is probably all a trap to get us down and in the castle to do so. Damn it. This is going to be an interesting night. I have no idea how long this battle can be. Maybe quick if we grab them and run. This could last years though.

Shiro looked at me as I most likely had looked like I was thinking about something. I looked back at him. I didn't want to tell him that I could be killed by the vampires if the bite wouldn't change me. If it did, it's going to be painful, very painful.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not updating in a while now but have been doing school work and trying to writ this not fun :P but hope you like this. worked a long time lol happy readying :) and comment if you please give me tips and stuffs :)