Broken but Living

#9

“What the fuck did you expect me to do? Say no? Huh, is that what you wanted?” Sky snapped, pushing Brian's chest hard causing him to take a step backwards. He was however, much stronger that her so he didn't really feel anything.

“He's fucking mental!” He barked, taking a step towards her again, “He'll probably fucking rape you or something, I'm not letting this happen!”

“I'm not letting him kill Winter!”

“I'm not letting him kill you!”

Sky brought a hand up and rubbed her forehead, closing her eyes and inhaling deeply, “He's not going to kill me. He's obviously got some type of obsession with me. He won't kill me, I know he won't.”

Brian's face didn't soften, “That's not even the point, you're my wife, I don't want you with my best-friend.”

Sky placed her hands on his hips and her head on his chest, “I'll go with him and talk some tense into him.”

Brian wrapped his large arms around her and rested his head on hers, a large bubble in his throat. He was worried sick, this couldn't happen to her again.

“I'm sorry Sky.”

“What for?”

He sighed, pulling her closer to his chest, “For all this shit. He ruined our honeymoon-”

“It's fine Bri, If we didn't come home Winter would have been dead.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

And, just on cue the door burst open. A gut wrenching scream echoed throughout the house. Brian ran into the archway of the hall catching Winter before she fell flat on her face. Sky stood behind him, watching Shadows like a hawk. Her eyes widened, he looked like a monster. His eyes were black with rage, his fists balled up and his muscles tensed.

“Bri take Winter to the hospital.”

Brian looked up at her, “What?”

“It's okay.”

He picked Winter up bridal style and nodded, rushing towards the door, “You do so much as to lay a finger on her and I'll rip your throat out.”

Matt chuckled, “Calm down Brian, she's safe.”

Sky felt her blood bubble. She took back whatever she said before, she does hate him. She hates him with every single bone in her body. He was the man who made her life a living hell, he snatched her, raped her and beat her. She suddenly felt the need to lash out and claw at his face.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” He asked, his lips a thin, straight line.

“Because I hate you.” She spat, placing her hands on hips and leaning against the wooden archway.

“Why?”

She frowned, her eyes narrowing into slits, “You almost killed your girlfriend. You're fucking insane, you're a psycho.”

“She was horrible to me.” He said simply, taking a step closer to her, “She used to hit me too.”

“You shouldn't hit a girl! What the fucking hell is wrong with you, holy shit I can't believe you beat her up...” Sky trailed off, turning around and walking into the kitchen with her head shaking from side to side. She couldn't get her head around the fact that he had already caused so much damage. She turned around and leant against the counter, knowing he had followed her.

“I thought you got over the crazy stage?” She asked crossing her arms over her chest and arching a brow up at him.

Matt shrugged and dug his hands into his pocket, “Me too.”

“Just tell me why you hit her.”

Matt inhaled, his lungs shaking as he let out the breath. Staring down at her his heart ached, “She gets me angry, she doesn't realise what she says to me hurts me.”

“What does she say?”

“Just … stuff, when we fall out. Aw fuck, I don't know,” He threw his large paws in the air and placed his hands on his hips, “It's coming up that time of the year again, I'm flooded with guilt and I just can't take it.”

Sky knew exactly what he was talking about, he didn't need to explain himself. It was the time of the year which Layla and River died.

“So you end up hurting more girls? That doesn't make any sense.”

“It's not like that.” He said simply, biting his lip before letting it go.

Sky shifted, her palms becoming sweaty. She wasn't scared, but she didn't feel easy around him, he was like a live wire.

“Tell me what it's like.” She frowned.

He stared down at her for a moment before answering. Sky could tell he was thinking of how he could phrase what he was about to say due to the confusion in his eyes, the memories trying to push their own way out. She gulped loudly and shuffled her feet.

“My five girls, that's what you all were.”

Sky's eyes met his, her mouth hung open, “What do you mean?”

“You five weren't Johnny's, Syn's, Zacky's or Jimmy's. You were all mine.”

Sky felt like lashing out and screaming that she belonged to nobody, but that would only set him off. Right now, she had him talking, she had him telling her things and that's what she needed. She just had to try and keep her self control.

“Three died. Zoe has a kid now, that means I can't touch her. But you, you haven't got that far yet. I can't let you go but I can't take you because of Brian.” His voice sounded full of sorrow, something Sky didn't feel at all.

“I'm married.”

He scoffed, “Being married means nothing.”

“I don't love you Matt.”

“I don't love you either.”

“Then why are you saying this? Acting like this?”

He opened his mouth to speak but closed it again, “I crave you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUNNNN :3
K so I'm totally having a Matt day, I'd love him to crave me x)

Sorry for any errors, I have the flu so I'm really ill.

But check out my new story :) It's called Blinded and it's a Shad's fic! I still need a banner so I'll use whoever makes me a banner in the story as a character :)