Broken but Living

#10

Sky had sat in Matt's guest room for about two hours. She didn't honestly know what to do. Brian wasn't answering his phone and it was scaring her. She felt trapped again, she felt like she did back at that awful house, scared. Matt wasn't sane, he needed help. He had said some really messed up things, but Sky felt herself feeling sorry for him. He wasn't mentally stable and the look in his eyes showed how much he hated himself. He reminded Sky of her father.

Sky's father wasn't always abusive towards her. He would ignore her when she was a kid, but he had a fear of leaving the house, he had a fear of socialising. When he discovered alcohol everything changed dramatically. He suddenly gained a lot of confidence. That's when it all began. Everyday she would watch him turn into a monster. His face showed anger and frustration but his eyes was a completely different story, they were like Matt's. Full of pain and agony.

Sky had noticed that the more she bugged Matt, the less he would want her. If she was going to stay with him for a month she would have to bug him and follow him around everywhere. When she starts getting angry and ignores him, it pleasures him, gives him confidence, almost like alcohol and her father.

“You keep getting away from me Kitten.” He whispered, venom dripping from his tongue, “I don't like that.”

She was shaking tremendously as she tried to loosen his grip on her with both of her hands, but it was just like a pin prick to him. He laughed slightly at her struggling.

“I'll have my way with you.” He brought his head down and licked up the side of her cheek. He stopped at her ear and pulled away slightly, “Just like I did with all the other girls.”

That sent a huge shiver down her spine, “W-What do y-you mean.”

The smiled turned up on his lips again, “It means that I'll be a lot harder that Gates was. But don't worry pumpkin, Syn's not in charge here, I am.” His fingers started to play with the outline of her jeans, she couldn't tell him to stop though, she was to scared to move.

“I'd look out if I were you sweetheart.”


She jumped suddenly, hearing her phone buzz next to her. The flashback replayed in her head, her hands beginning to shake, her throat dry.

“Hello? Brian is everything ok-”

“Everything’s fine Sky. She's got to stay in the hospital for a couple of weeks, she broken a couple ribs and has a chest infection. How are you? Did he touch you? I'm now on my way over.”

She let out a huge sigh of relief, “Thank the lord. Yeah, I'm fine. Do you think I should stay with him Bri?”

“No. That's just weird, you're not-”

“Maybe I could help him get over everything. I don't know why but I'm curious, I just want to know what's really wrong with him.”

She heard Brian grunt, “There's nothing wrong with him-”

“There is. Of course there is.” She whispered, hearing footsteps downstairs, “ Maybe I could help him get through things. I can't leave this alone. I may hate him but I can't watch something like that happen.”

“I'm not happy about you staying with him.”

“Me either, but I feel like I have to do it.”

Brian sighed again, this time much more slower, “I'll talk to you in a bit, I'm almost there.”

“Okay, I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Sky hung up and placed her head in her hands. Why did she feel like this? She hated him, she loathed him … didn't she?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a horrible chapter. I'm having some family trouble recently and I still have the flu. I'm horribly ill, and I'm dosed up on meds all the time. I promise I'll start updating regularly when I'm better.

By the way, I still need an amazing person to make me a banner for my other story :3 I would be really thankful!

- Sorry for any spelling errors.