Broken but Living

#14

“I've had it with these fucking bible sellers, I don't want them at my house.” He barked, loud enough to make Sky's eyes fly open. She sighed deeply and bit her lip to stop herself from laughing. He wasn't used to people knocking at his house, he was used to people being to afraid to even step foot inside the grounds, let alone disturb him.

“I'm not going.” She told him, pushing at his chest lightly.

“You go.” She told him again.

“I did it last time.” He wined in a childish tone. He looked down and saw her eyes closed, she looked to damn cute that he couldn't make her get up. He sighed deeply and pushed the covers away from him, not even bothering to put on a t-shirt or a pair of jeans.

He ran his hand across his hair and squinted when the light came in contact with his eyes. He always hated the morning light. It made his brown eyes ache. It pointed out every flaw.

He heard faint chuckling as he turned the key in the lock, and wasn't surprised when he saw a man standing in a black suit, in his hand was a bible.

“Hello, are you a worshiper of the lord?”

“No.”

“Do you-”

“No, sorry.”

"But I just-"

"No."

"How rude-"

"Goodbye."

He sighed as he slammed shut the door and turned the lock. He didn't care that he had just been rude to one of his neighbors, he wasn't in the mood for that right now. He was pissed off, extremely pissed off and it was his best friends fault. He didn't want his wife going out with another man, let alone his crazy best friend. It made him jealous and rightly so.

He felt scared for her too. Matt was a lost cause in Brian's eyes, he was still just as violent as he was when the guys were a gang. He was lying to everybody when he said he was okay. Instead, Matt found someone to take his anger out on without anyone else knowing and now she was lying in a hospital bed.

He didn't want to see Sky in a hospital bed, it would kill him. Literally, it would probably kill him. He would have to take his own life, probably because the guilt would be far too much for him to handle by then.

Truthfully, it kind of was now.

Brian let himself slump against the wall at the bottom the stairs. He felt guilt take over him remembering what Sky had said in her nightmare last night. His mind was pushing him to go and tell her exactly what happened and if she remembered anything but his heart was screaming for him not to, he just wanted to keep her safe.

Brian felt like he owed Sky the world. He took her away from everything she loved, raped her, beat her and tormented her... now they're married.

It didn't make sense.

It seemed a very disturbed case of crime watch.

“Bri, come back.” He heard her call from upstairs.

He felt himself smile when she called his name, “Coming, babe.”

He quickly pushed himself up the stairs, ignoring the horrible thoughts that entered his head. He felt so paranoid. He was afraid that he would walk into his own bedroom and find Matt laying on his side of the bed, Sky in his arms, laughing and smiling with him. It made him feel paranoid. He felt as if he was on crack or something similar because it made his insides ache. Most of all, it made him want to kill Matt.

He balled his fists and shook his head from side to side, thinking about the fact that she could have once been pregnant with his child. But then again, that could have been his little baby too. His tiny little baby that would have grown up to be his son or daughter...

“It was only those Christian guys-”

“Brian.”

He looked up from his fists to see Sky standing with a white plastic in her small fingers. He cocked an eyebrow up at her and dropped his jeans on the floor before walking over to her. Suddenly, he realized what she held in her hands...

The two green circles made his eyes widen. His mouth dropped open, and his arms fell down by his sides. Sky was pregnant.

“W-When!?” He gasped, a huge smile spreading across his face.

Sky just shook her head, “I don't even know!”

Suddenly, he found himself lifting her up into a massive hug. They were going to have a baby. He's going to have a child. Even though it wasn't planned, he felt as if everything was completely perfect. A daddy. He was going to be a daddy. Daddy Brian. It had a cute little ring too it. He was finally going to have the perfect family that he knew they both deserved.

“How did you know?” He squealed, finally placing her back down on her feet.

Sky shrugged her shoulders, “Zo' told me to do it because I was throwing up a lot and I figured I should and- Yeah, woah, result.”

“You know what this means right?”

“What?”

“No Matt.” He told her, shaking his head.

Sky looked up at him. Her eyes went wide, and she gasped without even knowing so. A lot of horrible, mean things could come from this. Matt would freak out, clearly he would not be happy with the situation. He might pretend that he understands, but no and only Sky knew what was going to happen.

She knew that Matt would turn insane again, so she needed to think of an escape plan. Something to hide the whole ordeal until she knew how to tell him. It wasn't going to be easy, mainly because Brian would be watching her like a hawk.

“I'm hungry.” She smirked, gazing at Brian’s stare. He was staring ahead, his eyes twinkling with delight.

“I'm so fucking happy.” He told her, planting a soft kiss onto her lips.

“Me too.” She mumbled as he kissed her, slowly pushing at his rock hard chest, “But I need bacon, the baby needs bacon.”

Brian chuckled, a deep laugh erupting from his throat, “I'll go fix you some bacon.”

"Crispy, right?"

He nodded, lifting his body up and walking towards the door, "Sky?"

"Hm?" She mumbled, chewing on her nails.

"No.Matt."

"No Matt." She agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN.

Guess who's baaaaaaaaack?

Me :3 And I am so so so so so sorry for my departure. My internet totally broke down and I only just got it back, but good news, I'll be updating every other day again like promised :)

Comments?