Broken but Living

#15

Sky had one of Brian's white shirts, pulled over her knees as she stared at the large television in front of her. Every minute she would dip her hand into a bowl of salted popcorn that Brian had made for her, ball her fist and stuff her mouth with a handful of it.

She wasn't sure what she was watching, but it sure was interesting. There was a lot of blood, screaming and torture. If this was what Brian last watched on the DVD player she was glad she didn't have to watch it with him.

Almost on cue, his head appeared in the doorway from the kitchen, “Why the fuck are you watching that?”

Sky shrugged, not even moving her gaze away from the screen, “I can't be bothered to get the control.”

Brian rolled his brown eyes, walking into his living room shirtless. His torso was still slightly wet from his shower and his hair was still damp. Coughing loudly, he sat right next to Sky causing her to fall right next to him, her legs however still stayed tucked away in his t-shirt. Brian just let out a chuckle, shaking his head from side to side.

He watched as Sky moved her eyes from the TV and towards him. She was about to give him a quick kiss before she realized a rather large bruise on his chest.

“How the hell did that happen?” She asked, lifting herself up and pulling her legs from the shirt. She brushed her small index finger over his bruise frowning.

“That was you.” He smirked, “You got a little out of hand-”

“Shut up.” She spat, “You're lying.”

“I'm not babe, You bit me.”

Sky's mouth fell open. She didn't remember doing that too him. “W-Well it would have been your own fault.”

When she realized what she had said and she saw a smile growing on his face, she pressed a finger against his lips, “Bri, can I call Zo?”

Brian frowned. He hadn't really thought about sharing their news. Obviously he new that they had to find out sooner or later but he never expected it too be so soon. Naturally, girls will be girls and Sky was bound to want to share the great news with her best friend. So he just nodded, a toothy grin showing on his cheeks.

“Call her over though, It'll be great to see her reaction.”

“Good idea.” She smirked, reaching over and grabbing her cell phone from the coffee table in front of them.

Carefully she dialed her friends number, excitement building up inside of her as she heard the phone ringing.

“Hello?”

“Come over now, I've got some news.”

“News? Good or bad?” She asked.

“Good. Now get here!”

With that, Sky dropped the phone knowing that her friend now had no other choice but to come over and receive the good news. She was beyond excited waiting for her reaction. It would be priceless, she knew it. Sky wanted her to come to the first doctors appointment with her tomorrow morning. Hopefully she would take that news well too.

Obviously it didn't take that long until there was an impatient knock at the door. Sky smiled as Brian shot up from his seat and ran towards the door, sliding weirdly on his socks until he managed to pull open the large wooden door without falling flat on his face. Sky just remained sprawled out on the sofa as Zo' and Zacky walked into the living room, frowns upon both their faces.

“We had to get Jimmy to look after-”

“Guess what?” Sky asked interrupting Zacky halfway through his sentence.

“What?!” They both asked in unison.

“We got a baby Haner on it's way.” Sky smirked, watching as Zoe just jumped up once and froze. Her face slowly went from normal to happy. A large tear rolling down her face. It was clearly a tear of joy, because within a second after that Sky felt herself being pulled into a massive hug by Zacky, his large arms almost crushing her shoulders as he lifted her up onto her feet and spun her around.

Brian felt himself being tackled to the floor by Zoe, sudden kisses being planted onto his forehead. He just started laughing. He felt great. He was going to finally be a daddy. He had wished for this for so long.

He had wished to have a beautiful family with the love of his life since the say that he lay eyes on her. Nothing would have ever changed the way he felt for Sky. He really did love her, he would love her forever, she was his and she always would be. He would give his life for her. But for some reason he felt Matt close by.

Brian always had something inside of him. He knew it wasn't something supernatural, but it was almost as if he could sense when Matt was going to boil up over something. It would normally be over small things, like a spilt liquid or crumbs. Sometimes, something huge could happen and it wouldn't even phase Matt.

But Brian knew what would send him off the rails and what wouldn't. This was one of those things. This would send him flying off the handle. He would have lost all his girls. As soon as they become pregnant and have a child, they don't belong to him any more in his mind.

The thought was enough to make Brian's throat tighten. He knew what Matt was capable of and he also knew what his wife was capable off. She was strong willed, that's for sure. It was obvious she would do what she wanted, no matter what other people thought. It fucking scared him, so much.

What if she already had plans about Matt?

No. Shut up Brian, she doesn't...

“Calm down.” Sky laughed, pulling her best friend into a hug. Zoe was sobbing hysterically, salty tears pouring from her blood shot eyes.

“I'm so happy!” She squeaked in a deep voice, snot running from her nose as she wiped it with the back of her sleeve.

“You can't tell Matt.”

“Why would I tell Matt?”

Sky shook her head, “He's insane. He just can't know. I was making sure-”

“Sky I would be the last person on this planet to tell that fucker.” Zoe exclaimed, her hands flying into the air, “You know how much I hate him.”

“Just make sure it doesn't slip out.” Brian interrupted, wrapping his arm around Sky.

"You have more of a chance of my dick slipping out."
♠ ♠ ♠
SHIT CHAPTER BUT I'M UPDATING AGAIN TOMORROW IF I HAVE 6 COMMENTS WHEN I WAKE UP! deal?

sorry for any errors, again, wrote on my stupid ipad.