Broken but Living

#17

Sky was tired. She wasn't used to the little extra weight that she now carried, she had always been small with barely a stomach at all. The pair had been shopping for a little over two hours. Brian had spoilt Sky rotten, he carried six bags of clothing all from different stores, with little effort of course. Sky felt bad telling him that she needed to go home because he seemed to be really enjoying himself, but he understood.

“I hope you understand that if your kid turns out as lively as this one I don't think any of us will be able to sit down ever again.” Jimmy mumbled, placing a very hyperactive Bonnie into her booster seat, wiping a splatter of baby drool from his shirt.

Sky snorted from the front seat, almost choking on her Starbucks, “Jim you don't ever sit down anyway.”

“Um, excuse me, I'm getting old now.” He retorted, slamming shut the door and making his way around the car.

Sky watched Brian and he rolled his eyes, a smirk on his thin lips. It made her smile even more. She hoped the baby, no matter what the gender, looked like him. He just had the most perfect face, one that she could always stare at. His expressions, no matter what mood, always made her laugh. She just couldn't understand how something could be so … perfect.

“Drop me off at Zack's.”

“Pretty sure they won't be home until much later Jim.” Sky told him, placing her hand on top of Brian's while he drove.

“It's cool, I have a door key.”

Brian looked at Jimmy in his mirror, “You're so weird.”

“The little one's hungry and she makes too much mess for me to feed her at my place.” He smirked back, shooting him a wink in the mirror.

“You're never having a key to our place.” Sky told him, flipping him off without even looking at him.

After dropping Jimmy and Bonnie off, the pair decided to call it a day. Sky told Brian she wanted to just lye in bed and watch a movie or something, she was just exhausted from the lack of sleep she'd been getting lately and if she was honest, she wanted cuddles with her man. Going out with Jimmy was like going out with another child, he was so energetic, but that's what they both loved about him.

Jimmy was Jimmy. That was that.

Sky asked Brian if he needed help with the bags but he just told her to go in the house before it started raining, the clouds were getting darker and darker by the second.

She gingerly grabbed her purse from the car seat and slammed it shut before making her way up the path. Grabbing her keys she noticed that the living room window was open. That was weird, she always shut all the windows before they went out the house especially when she thought it would rain.

Pushing the door open she almost dropped her purse and fell to the floor. Sat right in front of her, on the third step on their staircase was Shadows, his eyes fixed on her stomach with a black stare in them. Evil.

Before she could even step back he was up on his feet, launching himself towards the huge door. Sky closed her eyes and heard the door slam shut with a very loud thud. Her heart felt as if it was in her ears, she was frozen with shock no able to move a single body part. Frozen with fear.

“Well.” He whispered into her ear. His body pressing up against her from behind.

Suddenly she felt his large hand place itself on her stomach. It felt wrong, that wasn't Brian's hand, that wasn't her baby's daddy. Sky felt her elbow lift and plummet itself into Matt's stomach as hard as she could, but he didn't move. She started kicking and struggling but his grip around her just tightened. He was taking her.

“Get the fuck away from me you fucking creep!” She screamed, “Brian!”

Shadows grunted, wrapping his right arm underneath both her armpits and lifting her from the floor without any real effort. Sky had forgotten how weak she was compared to him, she felt even more helpless than ever.

She was terrified.

She wasn't loosing another baby, not again. Not this time.

The doorbell rang. It was Brian. His head looked through the small glass next to the door, his eyes going huge as he dropping the shopping and fearlessly began pulling and punching at the door handle screaming at both of them. He was desperate.

Shadows knew what he was doing. He must have had all of this planned. He carried Sky out towards the back door, and around the side of the house, by this time Brian had forced his way through the house and was trying to find them. Sky was already in Matt's truck. Tears pouring down her face as her arms wrapped around her stomach, her throat dry from screaming.

“What the fuck do you want from me Matt!? I've had enough of this fucking shit just leave us-”

“Shut the fuck up!” He screamed, his booming voice echoing throughout the whole truck.

This couldn't be happening. Not now. Not while everything seemed so perfect and easy. Sky felt sick. The baby. Nothing would be happening to that baby she wouldn't let it. It couldn't. Everything was so perfect and it was about to all crash through. Shadows pushed hard down on the gas. There was no way that Brian would find them now or even be able to catch up with them in his car.

“What do you want?” She choked, coughing slightly from all the tears and pushing herself as far away from him as she could.

“Put your seatbelt on and we'll talk.”

Sky held her breath as she clicked her seat belt on, cringing when she saw him smirk. She hated him. It was amazing how quickly you can realise your emotions towards someone. Sky hated Shadows with nearly everything she had, if she was pregnant she would reach over and punch him flat in his stupid face.

“What is that?” He asked, lifting his paw from the steering wheel and pointing towards her stomach.”

Sky frowned, “That is a baby.”

“Who's?”

Sky rolled her eyes, “Oh not mine, Santa's and Kat Von D, I'm just carrying it for them.”

Matt growled, “Funny. That's funny.”

“You better drop me back there right now Matt.” She snapped, winding down the window.

“You're coming with me.”

Sky looked back up at him, all anger dropped back into fear, “W-What do you mean?”

“You're keeping that deal, baby or no baby. We're gunna' spend some time together.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sky can crack a joke no matter what the situation haha.

Ask for my Tumblr! I don't really wanna post it on here but you can message me and I will for sure give it to you, I'll probably follow you back too :)

I felt like it was time to drop some drama back into it, this wasn't really meant to happen yet but I feel like you guys deserve it , so here you go.