Broken but Living

#2

“It didn't go that bad.”

Brian tossed his shirt onto their bed and shrugged. Sky just rolled her eyes at him as she took off her mascara, she was in no mood for arguing. After the look with Matt, Sky didn't dare look up at him again. She spoke to Winter once about how good of a chief Zacky was and that was it. The rest of the night was spend drinking and talking.

“It went okay,” She sat on the edge of the bed and watched him carefully, “Bonnie's growing up huh?”

Brian nodded and pulled off his jeans. He walked over to the hamper and placed them on top of it before climbing into their bed and sitting half way up on the plumbed pillows. Sky joined him and leaned her head in the crook of his neck, inhaling whatever cologne he was wearing.

“They're a perfect family.” He sighed. Sky knew what was coming, and tonight really wasn't the night too talk about children. She was no in mood.

“Brian..” She rolled away from him and placed her head on her pillow. She closed her eyes and exhaled deeply while pulling the blanket up over her shoulders. She felt his arm wrap around her waist and pull her close to him.

“Sorry,” He planted a kiss on her shoulder blade, “Let's just get the wedding over and done with first.”

Sky felt a wave of relief flash over her. She turned around too face him, “Thank you.”

He leant down and kissed her lips softly, placing his palm against her cheek before softly pulling away and arching an eyebrow at her. She shook her head, she was still sore from the other night, when he decided he wanted to take it up a step further. She must admit, she did enjoy it a lot at the time... but now she was just aching.

“Aw, come on are you kidding me?” He wined, rolling his brown eyes.

She chuckled and shook her head, “Patience is a virtue.”

He scoffed quite loudly, “This is not fair.”

“Sorry but it's your fault,” She rolled her eyes and turned back away from him.

He pushed himself close to her and wrapped his large arm around her waist, snuggling into her back, “I forgive you.”



Sky rolled over in the morning to find Brian gone. She tensed her ears, and could hear the soft moaning of the running machine. Lately, he had been going fitness crazy, he said he had gone too chunky and he needed too loose weight. Obviously, he didn't, she had tried too tell him that but of course it just went over his head, once he thought something, he thought it. Nothing would change his mind.

She decided to heave herself up from the bed and run a bubble bath, pouring the strawberry liquid into the water. She dipped in her foot, checking the temperature with the pad of her toes. It was satisfying warm, so she quickly took off all of her clothes and placed herself inside, a small sigh escaping her lips as the warmth over took her.

Sky heard the bedroom door open, and then a small knock at the bathroom door. She pulled a bunch of bubbles over herself and mumbled a 'come in'.

The door clicked open and there stood a shirtless, sweaty Brian only in his boxers. He ran a hand through his hair as he stepped onto the tiles, closing the door behind him. As he turned back around it was clear he was exhausted, and Sky couldn't stop herself from letting out a small chuckle.

“What?” He asked sitting on the edge of the closed toilet seat.

She shrugged, “Nothing, you just look really worn out.”

He rolled his eyes and clicked his fingers together, “Can I come in?”

She looked up at him and then back down at the water. He weighed quite a lot more than her, so the water level would rise quite a lot. She glanced back up and him and nodded, sliding herself to the left so that he could get in. And as expected the water level shot up, and nearly over-flowed over the edge of the bath. He sighed deeply and placed himself in-front of Sky, he leant back and rested his head on her shoulder while she wrapped her arms around his wet chest.

“Zoe's coming over later with Bonnie. Do you mind looking after her while we run over some wedding stuff?” She asked cupping her hand a pouring the warm water onto his hair, washing away all the sweat and stickiness.

He nodded and chuckled, making her stomach feel odd from the vibrations in the water, “Not at all, as long as she doesn't constantly hit me with the rattle again, thing's will be perfect.”

“But she cried when you starting bleeding.”

“Yeah, that was adorable.” He sighed and rested his hands on the inside of her thigh, rubbing the skin with the pad of his large thumb.

“You will be a daddy Brian,” She smiled, “I just want to get the wedding done first.”

He relaxed in her arms, a small smile crept on his lips, “I can't wait, you know that?”

“Me either.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short and shit, but if i get some comments I'll update in a couple hours :3

Oh by the way, check out my new story, 'Unchain me' :)

And this was wrote on my iPad so there may be some grammar mistakes :)