New Destiny

Secrets Never go Untold:Part 2

James pulled up his car into the parking lot of the hospital. He opened the door, and went up to the desk. The nurse on duty wore a simple, turquoise nurse outfit. She smiled at James and said, "Hello, how can I help you?"

"Yes, I would like to know what room Mark Lauren is in."

"Okay," the nurse said as she typed into the computer,"he is in room 30"

"Thank you," Mark said and he went down the hall.

He finally got to the room and opened the door. He saw Mark lying on a bed, conscious and reading a magazine. He had swollen cuts and his eye was swollen and purple. He smiled when he saw James, "Come here for a hug!"

James smiled and hugged him tightly, " I am so happy to see you!"

"Me too.So what's up?" Mark sat up a little bit, groaning from small pain.

"Nothing much. Listen, I have to tell you something,"

"What?" Mark asked, holding James' hand.

"My...my friends know that we are together."

Mark looked shocked, "Really, wha....what did they think?"

James smiled, "Relax baby, they are cool with it."

"Really?'

James kissed him on the cheek, "Yes, really."

"That's great, we do not have to hide from them."

"Exactly"

James looked over at his boyfriend, "Mark? What happened?"

"What do you mean?"

James swallowed, "Why were you beaten?"

"I was just walking home from a party, you know a 'pride' party, and the two guys must have known, so they started to beat me up, saying bad things."

James eyes started to water a little,"Th...that's horrible."

Mark laid back down, "I am tired, see you tomorrow?"

James turned his head while he was almost out of the doorway. "Of course."

And James walked back to his car.He turned on his car and pulled out of the parking lot. He pulled up at a small bar and went in.

He bought a bottle of booze from a guy, without having to show that he was legal, and he drank it, washing away the bad thoughts.

Once he was drunk, he laughed. "All my bad thoughts are gone!"

He began to twirl in a circle. He dropped the bottle, causing it to smash into shatters and the liquor to spread through the soft dirt. He fell to the ground and began to cry, "Why did those people beat up the one I love!?WHY!?!"

He passed out upon the ground, going into a sad, light sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is part 2-2. Enjoy!