New Destiny

Horrors Come Real

The woman walked slowly up the stairs. She was in the shadows. She slowly opened the closet when 'BANG', things fell out of the closet. She screamed, but then realized it was a child's ball. She sighed and laughed. She turned around when, "AAAAHHH" the chainsaw massacre was behind her! She ran for her life, but was chopped to pieces, blood spewing everywhere

Or so Alex and Violet watched. Violet was close to Alex, holding him tightly.

"It's alright, I am here."

She kissed him on the lips, "Thank you. This movie is scary."

Alex turned off the television after it was over. They kissed. Finally, Violet said, "Let's go somewhere today."

"Where to?" Alex asked while he was getting his car keys.

"How about a diner?"

"Sure, sounds good."

Violet walked out of the door and Alex turned on the car. He pulled out of the driveway and took off towards the diner. Violet looked at him with loving eyes, and she said, "Who was your first crush?"

Alex turned a corner, "You really want to know?"

She grasped his hand, "Yes I would."

"Okay. I was in sixth grade. Her name was Rosie Parker, and we were playing spin the bottle. She landed on me, and we kissed. That was my first."

Violet giggled, "You know who was my first?"

"Who?"

She kissed him, "You."
**
He pulled into the gravel parking lot of the diner. They got out, and hands embraced, they went inside. They sat down a 60's styled booth. A waitress with bleach blond hair came up to them and introduced herself, "Hello, I'm Carly, and I'll be your waitress. How can I help you?"

Violet looked quickly through the menu, "I would like a hamburger and a diet Pepsi please."

"Okay, and you sir?"

"A hamburger platter and I root beer, please."

"Okay, I'll be right back." and the waitress took off into the kitchen.
**
The food came, smoking hot and ready. Alex shared some of his fries with Violet. She smiled, and ate her hamburger, "Oh wow, this is good."

"I know."

She swallowed, " You know, I have been thinking of James and..."

"And what?"

She sighed, "I hope he is alright, he has taken a hard blow."

"Yes, he has," and he took a sip of his soda.
**
After finishing their food, they left the diner and head towards a movie theater to see 'The Dark Knight'. The rest of their afternoon together was magical.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If only it were the same for James' side of the story.

James woke up on the ground, and rubbed his head in pain.

He mumbled, "Why did I drink that whiskey?"

He dragged himself slowly to his silver Volvo and got in. he fumbled with the keys and turned it on. He sped down the highway.

He turned a sharp corner. He was on the 'Green Belt' or the forest and agriculture part of Ottawa. He turned another sharp corner.

An innocent deer was crossing the road. James' car turned and he saw the deer, "Oh god.."

He impacted. The deer hit the windshield, shattering the glass. Blood splattered everywhere. the hood was dented, and the car was smoking. And laying on the seat was James.

Motionless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments on this story are important. I would like to know what you think of it so far...