New Destiny

Blind Date

A month has passed. James and Mark were back, James was wearing a cast for his arm.

James and Karen had a plan. There is a new boy in their school named Darren, and they thought to set him and Sandra up.

They walked up to the blond haired, blue eyed jock. James looked at him, "Hey, what's up?"

Darren looked at him, "Oh nothing much..."

Karen giggled, "Do you know a Sandra?"

"Hmm...oh yeah! Sandra. The one that hangs with you guys..."

"Would you go out with her?" James asked.

Darren shrugged, "She is kinda hot...yes I would."

"Great! Don't tell her, it is a surprise" and James and Karen both walked off, giggling.

James looked at Karen, "Wow, he is hot!"

Karen laughed,"I know"

"His muscles, his abs, his chest!"

"I know. He is dreamy"
**
After school Karen went up to Sandra. She was carrying some books from the library, and was reading one while walking to the bus stop.

Karen went up to her and gave her a card, "Go to this address at 7:00pm, be dressed nicely."

"What...?" Sandra asked but Karen was off, giggling. Sandra scrunched her face.
**
Sandra put on a nice , black skirt and a apple green, top with nice sleeves. She went down the stairs. Her parents smiled, "Going somewhere?"

"Yup."

"Okay, but be back by 11:00pm."

Sandra waved and went to the address.
**
When she got there, she noticed it was a restaurant. she double checked, and saw it was right. She went inside and a butler came up to her, "You must be Miss Snow, come right this way."

Confused, she went that way to the table. There sat Darren, smiling and drinking some water. Blushing, Sandra sat down and looked at the menu, "H...Hi..." she said.

Darren smiled, showing his bright , perfect teeth, "Hello." he had a British accent.

Sandra blushed more, "So....you are the new g...guy"

"Yup. You must be Sandra."

"Yes I am."

The waiter came to the table. Violin's played in the distance. "How may I take your order?"

Darren went first, "Well, I would like the duck and the green tea please," he said, handing the menu to the waiter.

"And for you, Miss?"

"Um, a Perrier water and the chicken, please"

The waiter nodded and went to the kitchen. Sandra blushed again, "S...so where did you come from."

Darren laughed, "I come from Britain"

"Well, that does explain the accent, " and she gave a nervous laugh.
**
After eating the gourmet meal and talking, Darren drove her to her house. They stopped Sandra said, "Well, I had a fun time Darren."

He leaned closer, "well I am glad."

She smiled and they kissed. She closed her eyes, and they kissed more. They stopped slowly and she said, 'Well, that was fast."

Darren smiled, "Of course, would you like to go out again?"

Sandra smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "Of course." and she left the car.

Darren drove off, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
A happy chapter now!