New Destiny

New School, New Way.

Alexander woke up with a dry mouth and a sore back. He walked across the floor rubbing his back and mumbled,"That is the last time I fall asleep in the chair."

He stepped over his parents, who were huddled in a sleeping bag together.

Alexander went into the kitchen and sat on the floor and said, "Damn! There's no food!"

All he saw in the bare kitchen was a box of cereal and a bunch of black bowls. He went over and poured the cereal into a bowl and munched away at it.

When he was finished, he looked at his watch and noticed the time,"Crap! I'm late! I don't even have my backpack or anything!"

He ran over to his mom and shook her awake,"Mom! School is today!"

His mom looked at him and mumbled,"Get your stuff out of the box marked 'school'. Your stuff is in there."

Alex went and quickly kissed his mom's cheek, "Thanks mom! Your the best!"
***
When they drove up to the school, Alex and his mom went out the car. His mom said to him, " Now, we have to sign you in and get you to your classes,"

"Okay let's go then," Alex replied, picking up his backpack from the car.

They both walked up the stairs to the front doors of the school and went into the office which just was to the right of the front entrance.

They went up tot he secretary at the front desk and she looked up at them, "Hello. Welcome to Hillcrest High school, how may I help you?"

His mom went through her purse and grabbed out a folded application form, "Hi. We are here because my son needs to sign up here, we just moved."

"Oh," the secretary said as she took the form an d unfolded it, "Where from?"
"Winchester."

"Oh. I have been there, nice city."

The secretary scanned the form and continued to speak, "Okay, so I see that you have already got your courses picked out right?"

"Yes," Alexander responded quickly.

"Well, here you go, your first class is on the second floor, in room 203."

"Thank you," Alex said then left the office.

Outside of the office, Alex gave his mom a quick hug, "See you later,"

His mom left and Alex headed up the stairs to his new class.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS STORY SHALL NOT BE COPIED!!!THANK YOU!
Neisan