New Destiny

Code Blood: Part 1

"Everyone get to the wall!" The teacher yelled as she locked the doors to the classroom.

Everyone ran to the wall closest to the doors and sat down, cramped to the wall. Everyones breathing was of panic.

Violet and Alex were holding hands tighter than before. No one made a sound. Violet closed her eyes, and dared not to move. No one dared to.

Footsteps were coming from the hall. The doors were being tried. "Damn it!" The voice said from the hall. Bullets flew through the windows of the east door. Pieces of glass fell down on some of the students. They covered their heads.

The students were whimpering, but nothing else occurred. The teacher, got up and look through the window. "Don't worry class, " she whispered, " He is.."

Bullets shot through the teacher. blood splattered on the door, and she fell to the ground dead.

The class screamed as the west door to the classroom was broken open and the gunman came through. Alex, through all terrifying feelings, caught a glimpse of the treacherous man. He wore a lather jacket and gloves. he wore a black face mask. And carried an auto machine gun.

He laughed and started to fire. The students started running, as the bullets ripped through the wooden desks, and bits of paper flew as they were licked by the lead.

Alex unlocked the door. he ran out with Violet. They could hear students screaming, and falling to the ground. Most likely motionless. Violet started crying, and she yelled, " What the fuck is going on Alex!?!?!"

"I don't know. Oh my god!" and he pushed Violet and himself to the ground as bullets dented through the thin metal of the lockers and the glass of the windows. After it was done, they got up and ran down the hall. Alex held back any tears, to help calm Violet just a little bit. Any amount would do.

They turned the corner. Alex saw the double blue doors and said, " We just need to get to the stairs. Quick!" They quickened their pace, trying to make it to the doors. He tried to open the, but they were locked. "Damn! Locked at a time like this."

Violet was breathing heavily. " Oh my god! Alex, we are going to die!"

"No we are not." and he hugged her.

Alex looked around. He saw the fire extinguisher,and took it off the wall. Violet saw him do this and said, " What are you..."

He threw it through the glass doors and they broke open with a crash. All that was left of the doors were their cheap metal frames. Alex and Violet walked through and started walking down the stairs. The gun man followed them and reloaded. he started firing, the bullets bouncing off the tile floor. Violet screamed and they duck under the stairs.

The gun man looked around for them. "They left. Or they're dead." and he laughed, walking back through the crunching glass of the doors.

Violet and Alex made quite sighs of relief. They walked through the door way and into the first floor Tech Hall.

There were benches lining the walls. All of the classrooms were locked. But they heard screaming coming from down the hall.

Alex's eyes widened, -There are two gun man!?-
♠ ♠ ♠
This is part 1 of 3! Two chapters left of the story.